PDA

View Full Version : Poison/Cinderella Tonight

PakiDan
07-08-2006, 02:15 PM
My date just bailed no me :(. Who wants to be my date? My tickets are in the front/pit area (Verizon Wireless Ampitheater). Let me know.... the show is in a few hours.

JoeChalupa
07-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Should be a good show. I saw those bands years ago.

PakiDan
07-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I can't wait.

AlamoSpursFan
07-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I've seen Cinderella twice. They were awesome both times.

I saw Poison once. Opening for David Lee Roth in the Convention Center Arena. They were so drunk Bret Michaels didn't even know the lyrics to his own songs. C.C. Deville started playing Look What The Cat Dragged In and Michaels was singing Talk Dirty To Me and at that point, we booed them off the stage.

Here's hoping they're not shit-hammered when they take the stage tonight!

Faccia di Angelo
07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
I wanted to go to that show so badly! There was just no way I could have talked my way out of my plans last night. I've been dying to see Poison for as long as I can remember and haven't been able to yet. :( How was it?

DirkAB
07-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Do you need a mullet to go?

UtownSpur
07-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Was a good show. Cinderella kicked ass as usual. Poison did what they do best...set full of their hits...high energy...fun show.

J.T.
07-09-2006, 11:47 PM
I passed on this concert so I could go to Def Leppard/Journey later this month. I don't think anything will come close to Aerosmith's tour earlier this year though. Even though Lenny Kravitz called in sick like a faggot.

Nbadan
07-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Revival of the hair-bands, or in the Aerosmith case, they just never went away. Humm, I wonder if punk will ever make a comeback?

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Revival of the hair-bands, or in the Aerosmith case, they just never went away. Humm, I wonder if punk will ever make a comeback?

Depends on what you refer to as being "punk".

UtownSpur
07-10-2006, 07:08 AM
I passed on this concert so I could go to Def Leppard/Journey later this month. I don't think anything will come close to Aerosmith's tour earlier this year though. Even though Lenny Kravitz called in sick like a faggot.

Well Journey is now on to replacement singer number 2 kinda sucks about that. Aerosmith and Motley Crue will be at Verizon on November 17th!! That should be a great show, cant wait for that!

J.T.
07-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Aerosmith and Motley Crue? Oh man, I think I might have to double dip and see them again. Hopefully they play "Love in an Elevator" this time. They didn't at the January show and I was quite pissed.