PDA

View Full Version : Simple question for pistons fans!!!!

REDLION#22
07-09-2006, 01:20 AM
You guys are always asking me to explain my theories on why the pistons are a fluke,(wich ive' done before)but now i ask yall,whay exactly make's the heat a fluke.AND PLEASE DOT SAY THE REFS DECIDED TO GIVE THE GAMES TO THE HEAT.I mean be honest with yourselves,do you really think that refs hang out before the games,just to decide who will win???why cant yall just give credit to james posey and udonis haslem for containing dirk,instead of just saying "the refs were on wade's side"and dont show me the freethrow numbers as if they wer a fact,cuz it was simple the mavs are a terrific team,but they just could not contain flash when he drove to the paint.(notice m asking this question in a nice way,im not thrash talking;))

caŽlo
07-09-2006, 01:47 AM
why post this in a spurs forum?

REDLION#22
07-09-2006, 02:21 AM
its in the NBA news section;)

rayray2k8
07-09-2006, 02:30 AM
Do you honestly think the Heat can repeat next year?
Just know this. If someone else wins, you'll join the spurs and pistons on being "one-hit wonders". :lol

Leetonidas
07-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Just know this. If someone else wins, you'll join the spurs and pistons on being "one-hit wonders". :lol

The Spurs core has 2 titles together and Duncan has another, so the Spurs aren't one-hit wonders.

East Coast Babe
07-09-2006, 03:20 AM
You guys are always asking me to explain my theories on why the pistons are a fluke,(wich ive' done before)but now i ask yall,whay exactly make's the heat a fluke.AND PLEASE DOT SAY THE REFS DECIDED TO GIVE THE GAMES TO THE HEAT.I mean be honest with yourselves,do you really think that refs hang out before the games,just to decide who will win???why cant yall just give credit to james posey and udonis haslem for containing dirk,instead of just saying "the refs were on wade's side"and dont show me the freethrow numbers as if they wer a fact,cuz it was simple the mavs are a terrific team,but they just could not contain flash when he drove to the paint.(notice m asking this question in a nice way,im not thrash talking;))

Okay, I'll explain why I think the Heat are a fluke to me. Personally, I think the Heat knew that if Dallas played their best, they (Heat) could not win. I will give credit to Haslem and Posey for containing Dirk as well as they did, just to say that much. But, when the Heat had the Mavs in Miami for about 6 days they decided to level the playing field some. They kept the Mavs distracted with all the vacation type things that are available in Miami, and they kept them distracted by doing such things like make Dirk wait 3 hours for his room service. The other guys were probably getting similar treatment. It keeps them distracted and interferes with their concentration level. If you don't think that is true, then why did Johnson move the team away from Miami to Ft Lauderdale? He wanted them thinking about the games at hand which they were not. He wanted to remove some of the problems. He probably should have taken them back to Dallas after every game! By the time Dallas left Miami, they had lost three games in a row and were on a spiral downward. It was a fluke in the sense that you managed to pull off that win when you were clearly not the better team. You had Flash, but they could have won despite him and almost did. Congratulations on your craftiness! It was a tainted win! (I did not say one word about the guys with the whistles you notice) :smokin

REDLION#22
07-09-2006, 03:31 AM
but the real reason why the mavs did not play that well in the last 4 games was becaus pat riley motivated the overall team to plat collective defense,and the mavs were frustrated because of our terific D

REDLION#22
07-09-2006, 03:34 AM

THEN AGAIN WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE KNOCKS WON A TITLE????

OH THATS RIGHT 1973:lol

East Coast Babe
07-09-2006, 03:36 AM
If that was the case it should not have been. Spurs probably have better D than you and the Mavs got by them.

REDLION#22
07-09-2006, 03:40 AM
but the spurs were not the same spurs than last year,i think in that case the mavs showed why they were the better team,they played better D,but i hope we play the spurs in next years finals its going to be a great matchup,weel see who plays better D:cool:

East Coast Babe
07-09-2006, 03:49 AM
but the spurs were not the same spurs than last year,i think in that case the mavs showed why they were the better team,they played better D,but i hope we play the spurs in next years finals its going to be a great matchup,weel see who plays better D:cool:

You really don't want to be a fluke, do you? Spurs next year are not a good choice!

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 08:32 AM
:lmao
THEN AGAIN WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE KNOCKS WON A TITLE????

OH THATS RIGHT 1973:lol

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 08:33 AM
You really don't want to be a fluke, do you? Spurs next year are not a good choice!

Spurs next year are a good choice.

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 08:34 AM

The Heat will repeat next year.We'll see next year.

DirkAB
07-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Is there a Mensa gathering going on here?

SpurForLife
07-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Spurs next year are a good choice.

I say this with as much respect as I can muster up for a fellow poster but for goodness sake could you please form your own reply and not leech off of someone elses. If you are indeed the age you say you are surely you are capable of doing that. Its either oh, okay, lol, exactly, a laughing face, or you repeat exactly what someone else says. Form your own reply just once. Who knows, you may actually enjoy it.

Burn531
07-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Redlion and awmyplace should :makeout

bdubya
07-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Personally, I don't think the Heat are a "fluke", but I do think they'll have a short shelf life. They have a shot at a repeat, and then it's bye-bye. Here's why:

-Shaq is aging. If he spends the whole summer in the gym, he should have one more great year in him, but no more than that.

-Zo is not just aging, he's OLD. What he did this year was nothing short of unbelievable, but at the most, he'll play another year, and without him, the Heat wouldn't have won this year.

-Walker's ego. I don't think even Riley can keep it under control. And there are all sorts of other chemistry problems that could come up in the wake of a title; Walker is just the most obvious one.

-No guarantee that Wade can continue to play at the same level. When he was hot this year, he was unconscious, able to just toss the ball up and have it go in. That kind of shooting can disappear in a heartbeat. He'll still be able to get to the rim with the same completely reckless style, but that's a recipe for a very short shelf life in this league; he already dribbled himself into a pretzel unassisted in '05, and if he doesn't learn to play effectively without begging for an injury, he's going to spend a lot of time in the rehab room instead of on the court.

IF the Heat can maintain the same swarming defense they showed against Detroit and Dallas, they have a real shot at the '07 title. If they can't, then it doesn't matter how amazing Wade plays and what shape Shaq is in, they won't even make the Finals, let alone win.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Redlion and awmyplace should :makeout

i agree!!! and after that they can kiss my ass

JamStone
07-10-2006, 12:21 AM
The Miami Heat won the NBA title. That's all that matters. Stop annoying people. Enjoy the summer and stop being such a little bitch.

waterbottle2000
07-10-2006, 12:35 AM
i got a simple question
why do you guys suck?

East Coast Babe
07-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Anybody know for sure if Riley is coming back to coach the Heat this year? Last time I heard him talk he had not decided for sure. Without him they are nowhere either.

-Zo is not just aging, he's OLD. What he did this year was nothing short of unbelievable, but at the most, he'll play another year, and without him, the Heat wouldn't have won this year.

I agree on this one. I like 'Zo's game. I hope he plays on, but I am sure his health has something to say about that. I enjoy him more than Shaq, except when Shaq is on the free throw line...then I enjoy Shaq more!! LOL! (that was cruel!)

G-Money
07-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Spurs next year are a good choice.yeah the spurs are a good choice if you want to lose your championship.

It was obvious as hell what happen in the finals. The Heats Best player goes to the line the same amount of times as the whole Mavs team.

But Im going to say this, it dont matter who the champs are right now because the Pistons will be the ones to take it back to Detroit. Im happy a lot of people are doubting the Pistons again cause the last time that happen the Pistons ended up with the championship.

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 08:17 AM
:rolleyes

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 08:18 AM
i got a simple question
why do you guys suck?

Who are you talking?

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Anybody know for sure if Riley is coming back to coach the Heat this year? Last time I heard him talk he had not decided for sure. Without him they are nowhere either.

I agree on this one. I like 'Zo's game. I hope he plays on, but I am sure his health has something to say about that. I enjoy him more than Shaq, except when Shaq is on the free throw line...then I enjoy Shaq more!! LOL! (that was cruel!)

Pat Riley is coming back to coach the Heat next year.And Zo will be back next year to.

Burn531
07-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Pat Riley is coming back to coach the Heat next year.And Zo will be back next year to.

Nothing is set in stone.

DarkReign
07-10-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah the spurs are a good choice if you want to lose your championship.

It was obvious as hell what happen in the finals. The Heats Best player goes to the line the same amount of times as the whole Mavs team.

But Im going to say this, it dont matter who the champs are right now because the Pistons will be the ones to take it back to Detroit. Im happy a lot of people are doubting the Pistons again cause the last time that happen the Pistons ended up with the championship.

Oooooooook.

Pistons have less chance at the title next year than the Heat. Losing Ben takes you from contender to "maybe", IMO.

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Oooooooook.

Pistons have less chance at the title next year than the Heat. Losing Ben takes you from contender to "maybe", IMO.

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 05:31 PM
:rolleyes :lmao
Nothing is set in stone.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Nothing is set in stone.

Shaq will come to camp fat and lazy that is set in stone. :lol

REDLION#22
07-10-2006, 06:34 PM
and yet...he will own the pistons once again;)

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2006, 06:36 PM
i got a simple question
why do you guys suck?
coming from a Knicks fan???????????:lmao

REDLION#22
07-10-2006, 06:44 PM

listen up thug,im 15 soon to be 16,she is(if im not mistaken)39-40...stop saying things that are irrelevant to the subject;)

REDLION#22
07-10-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah the spurs are a good choice if you want to lose your championship.

typical pissed on fan response...excuses excuses and never giving credit to the terriffic heat D...you ghetto criminals never ever watched the finals did you???AND BESIDES THE PISTON RUN IS OVER!!!,THEY WERE LUCKY IN THE 2004 FINALS,THEY WERE LUCKY TO GET TO THE FINALS IN 05 BUT THATS ABOUT IT;)

bdubya
07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
typical pissed on fan response...excuses excuses and never giving credit to the terriffic heat D...

Hey MORON, learn to read, then go back and read my post - it's just one of many where Pistons fans give more credit to the Heat's defense than bandwagoners like you ever did.

'Fess up - you were too busy stroking to a DWade photo to even NOTICE the Heat's defense until the actual basketball fans here pointed it out to you. This is clear to one and all, so don't deny it.

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Shaq will come to camp fat and lazy that is set in stone. :lol

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 07:05 PM
coming from a Knicks fan???????????:lmao

Yes!

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey MORON, learn to read, then go back and read my post - it's just one of many where Pistons fans give more credit to the Heat's defense than bandwagoners like you ever did.

'Fess up - you were too busy stroking to a DWade photo to even NOTICE the Heat's defense until the actual basketball fans here pointed it out to you. This is clear to one and all, so don't deny it.

He's not a moron.

Chris Mihm
07-10-2006, 08:19 PM
The Miami Heat won the NBA title. That's all that matters. Stop annoying people. Enjoy the summer and stop being such a little bitch.

thank you.

i'll be looking forward to guarding Shaq next year in the Finals. i ahte him with a passion, but then again if he didnt leave i probly never wouldnt have played

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2006, 08:20 PM
He's not a moron.

Nice Redlion has a boyfriend to stick up for him how cute. :lol

SpurForLife
07-10-2006, 10:32 PM

cue awmyplace response: He is not my boyfriend, stop picking on me...

OR,

It will be just a simple :rolleyes

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM
cue awmyplace response: He is not my boyfriend, stop picking on me...

OR,

It will be just a simple :rolleyes

I am starting to think Dumb and Dumber are the same person. :lol

Bob Lanier
07-10-2006, 11:04 PM
listen up thug,im 15
:lol

Rip-Hamilton32
07-10-2006, 11:10 PM
listen up thug,im 15 soon to be 16,she is(if im not mistaken)39-40...stop saying things that are irrelevant to the subject;)

i'll stop..as soon as you stop..maybe you should post about something you know about..what makes me a thug? lol

Darrin
07-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Four years in the Conference Finals, Two Years in the NBA Finals, and an NBA Championship. The games aren't fixed, so we can't use that as an excuse.

2001-02: 50-32 - Lost in Conference Semifinals.
2002-03: 50-32 - Lost in Conference Finals.
2003-04: 54-28 - Won NBA Championship.
2004-05: 54-28 - Lost in NBA Finals.
2005-06: 64-18 - Lost in Conference Finals*.
Total: 272-138 (.663)
Playoff: 53-40 (.570)

* - first team since 1989-1994 (3-3) Bulls to make at least four consecutive trips to Conference Finals. The Shaq Lakers didn't do that. The Spurs haven't done that. The Heat are halfway there.

What is your definition of a one-hit wonder? My definition is an aging team with talented parts that developed away from the team, and were brought together to win a title for 1-3 years. If any team is posed to be a one-hit wonder, it's not the Pistons.

2003-04 NBA Champions:
Chauncey Billups (full-time starter for first time in career with Detroit)
Rip Hamilton (first playoff appearance in Detroit)
Tayshaun Prince (drafted by Detroit)
Rasheed Wallace
Ben Wallace (2-Time Defensive Player of the Year, 2-Time All-Star in Detroit)
Corliss Williamson (Sixth Man of the Year in Detroit)
Mike James
Lindsey Hunter (Drafted by Detroit; played 8 of first 11 years in the league with team)
Mehmet Okur (drafted by Detroit)
Elden Campbell
Darvin Ham
Tremaine Fowlkes
Darko Milicic (drafted by Detroit)

It looks like the Pistons built a Championship team; they developed their talent. They didn't assemble a collection that had already established themselves as big names in other cities - Pat Riley, Gary Payton, Antoine Walker, James Posey, Jason Williams, Shaquille O'Neal - with exception to Wade, Mourning, and Haslem, who has established their reputation in this league in Miami?

The fact that every single player on the Heat roster, outside of Wade and Haslem, are over 30-years-old doesn't bode well for Miami's dynasty hopes. 3 straight titles does not make a dynasty. A dynasty is a decade long.

The Pistons had a nice run. They dominated a conference for half the time it takes to be considered a dynasty. But there's a middle ground between "dynasty" and "one-hit wonder." That's where the Pistons are.

I congratulate the Heat on their title, but I offer a word of warning: it's going to be easy to dicate to other fans what is "real" basketball. Don't go there. Have some dignity, and don't rush things.

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 11:32 PM

Lol!No We're just Heat fans and friends.The Heat fans stick to toeghter unlike the Pistons fans and Mavs fans

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Lol!No We're just Heat fans and friends.The Heat fans stick to toeghter unlike the Pistons fans and Mavs fans

Okay :depressed

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 11:34 PM

awmyplace
07-10-2006, 11:34 PM
:blah
Okay :depressed

East Coast Babe
07-11-2006, 12:30 AM

Exactly my point on another thread. I think they are the same person! You never see them apart! :spin

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Exactly my point on another thread. I think they are the same person! You never see them apart! :spin

We're are not the same person Pistons fans.

SpurForLife
07-11-2006, 10:16 AM
We're are not the same person Pistons fans.

Note: If you are going to use the word "We're" you do not have to put in "are". You can just say "We're not the same person Pistons fans" or "We are not the same person Pistons fans"

That is all!!

And now cue the "oh, okay" response!!!

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Note: If you are going to use the word "We're" you do not have to put in "are". You can just say "We're not the same person Pistons fans" or "We are not the same person Pistons fans"

That is all!!

And now cue the "oh, okay" response!!!

Ok!

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Exactly! LMAO!!!!! just kidding with ya!:)

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 07:20 PM
i'll stop..as soon as you stop..maybe you should post about something you know about..what makes me a thug? lol

what makes you a thug???

here is a little hint

YOU ARE A PISSED ON FAN!!!!!!!!! :lol

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
what makes you a thug???

here is a little hint

YOU ARE A PISSED ON FAN!!!!!!!!! :lol

Exactly!Detroit is a thug city anyway.

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 08:34 PM
you forgot,criminal LOL

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 08:38 PM
you forgot,criminal LOL

Yeah I forget the word criminal.

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 08:56 PM
you mean you FORGOT(past tense) the word criminal;)

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 08:58 PM
you mean you FORGOT(past tense) the word briminal;)

Lol!

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 09:03 PM
but im not trying to be funny,its true;)

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 09:04 PM
but im not trying to be funny,its true;)

Ok!What is the link to the Pistons Board?

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 09:10 PM
www.pistons.infopop.cc/groupee/

be careful those insensitive criminals have the power to make people blind and dumb;)

himat
07-11-2006, 09:11 PM

be careful those insensitive criminals have the power to make people blind and dumb;)

Do you have a life?

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 09:14 PM
:lol typical pissed on fan response:lol

here is a hint:

NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE ALL MIGHTY PISSED ONS:lol:rollin

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 09:15 PM

They are mad beacuse Ben Wallace is without the Bulls.

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 09:17 PM

here is a hint:

The Pistons fans are just dumb.

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 09:47 PM
ok...awmyplace you have said that lots of times.

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 09:51 PM
ok...awmyplace you have said that lots of times.

Yeah!

himat
07-11-2006, 10:44 PM

here is a hint:

There it is again. You don't have to like the Pistons just stop being a little bitch.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-11-2006, 10:51 PM

Is that what happened to you and that dumb girl.

jochhejaam
07-11-2006, 10:52 PM
The Pistons fans are just dumb.
You don't even know me. You hurt my feelings. :cry

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 10:56 PM

I'm not a dumb girl.

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 10:56 PM
You don't even know me. You hurt my feelings. :cry

I'm sorry!

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM

oh...so you admit that they(piston fans) are dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDLION#22
07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
There it is again. You don't have to like the Pistons just stop being a little bitch.

dude the fact that i speak the truth about the overrated pistons,does not make me a little bitch;)

Vinnie_Johnson
07-11-2006, 11:21 PM
oh...so you admit that they(piston fans) are dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back and read dumb ass, you make picking on you so easy I just sit back and you and dumb girl just crack me up.

himat
07-11-2006, 11:23 PM
dude the fact that i speak the truth about the overrated pistons,does not make me a little bitch;)

It's not the truth though. You want me to act like you? The reason the Bulls didn't comeback and beat the Heat because Tyson Chandler got injured. The only reason the Nets lost their momentum and didn't beat you after being up 1-0 was because RJ got injured. The Pistons lost 7/0 of their games with Sheed injured.

The list goes on Redlion. Injuries are a part of the damn game. Don't complain either because Wade gets every damn call.

awmyplace
07-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Go back and read dumb ass, you make picking on you so easy I just sit back and you and dumb girl just crack me up.

He's not dumb.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-11-2006, 11:57 PM
He's not dumb.

:depressed

Leetonidas
07-11-2006, 11:59 PM
He's not dumb.

I don't why, but something about this reminded me of a 4 year old girl yelling at a bully picking on her older brother. :lol

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 12:00 AM
It's not the truth though. You want me to act like you? The reason the Bulls didn't comeback and beat the Heat because Tyson Chandler got injured.

-are you saying the bulls were better than the heat??? :madrun,besides its not like tyson chandler was a huge deominant factor in the series;)

The only reason the Nets lost their momentum and didn't beat you after being up 1-0 was because RJ got injured. The Pistons lost 7/0 of their games with Sheed injured.

-RJ did played preety well during the semis despite the injury so no change there

The list goes on Redlion. Injuries are a part of the damn game. Don't complain either because Wade gets every damn call.

-wade gets calls because he drives argressivley to the rack the mavs wanted him there;)and if that list applies to the heat,it should apply to the pistons too especially in the past 2 seasons;)

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 12:07 AM
:depressed

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 12:07 AM

I don't why, but something about this reminded me of a 4 year old girl yelling at a bully picking on her older brother. :lol

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 12:11 AM

wow this is first time you didint' call me inmature :wow

Leetonidas
07-12-2006, 12:12 AM

Look what I can do!

Leetonidas
07-12-2006, 12:12 AM

You mean immature?

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 12:13 AM

They need to ask DaSpurs about you.

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 12:14 AM
You mean immature?

Yes He meant immature.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 12:18 AM
They need to ask DaSpurs about you.

yup. :smokin

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 12:19 AM
yup. :smokin

Exactly!

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 12:45 AM
oh okay!:lol

East Coast Babe
07-12-2006, 03:54 AM
-wade gets calls because he drives argressivley to the rack the mavs wanted him there;)and if that list applies to the heat,it should apply to the pistons too especially in the past 2 seasons;)

??? What am I missing here? the Mavs wanted Wade at the free throw line? Is that what you are saying? I kinda doubt that is true!

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 07:47 AM
??? What am I missing here? the Mavs wanted Wade at the free throw line? Is that what you are saying? I kinda doubt that is true!

The Mavs always fouled Wade.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 04:22 PM

what i ment to say whas that,the mavs focused too much attention on fouling and hoping to contain shaq,and they almost forgot about wade,this is sorta ironic considering the mavs are not exactly the best interior defense team.

himat
07-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Wade is great, but he gets way too many calls. MJ didn't get these kingd of calls even though he's the greatest to ever play.

Just wait. Players will hit him to the floor now because if they breath on him they'll get called for a foul. Might as well really foul the guy if you're going to get called for it.

I'm going to laugh when Wade gets a season eneing injury.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 05:42 PM
wade got all those calls BECAUSE THE MAVS DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTAIN THE PAINT,THEIR ONLY HOPE WAS TO FOUL HIM ALL THE TIME.its similar to shaq,IF YOU HAVE TO FOUL HIM EVERYTIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL IT MEANS YOU CANT CONTAIN HIM;)

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Wade got a ton of touch calls. Going to line 50 times combined in 2 straight games is fucking ridiculous. I wish they'd get rid of the hand check and just let them play...

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 05:52 PM
disgruntledlionfan...read the post i wrote previousley;)and dont take your anger on the champions;)its not our fault.just give credit to what its due.

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 06:10 PM
disgruntledlionfan...read the post i wrote previousley;)and dont take your anger on the champions;)its not our fault.just give credit to what its due.

They need to read before they post.

himat
07-12-2006, 06:18 PM

You guys won hooray, but I even see Wade laughing sometimes when he knows he got a weak call to go his way. Just watch Wade is going to get fouled hard a lot next year.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-12-2006, 06:26 PM

You won. Yay. I am talking about the NBA as a whole. Nobody wants to see one guy go the stripe 20+ times a game on trivial contact, especially in the Finals.

Let them play.

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 06:47 PM
This thread basically proves why Miami is the worse sports town in the United States of America.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 07:13 PM
wow these finals really had deep impact on the mavs fans!!i understand a good looser like you needs to hate the heat,but,saying miami is the wprst sports town in america its like saying detriot is the safest town in america;)

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
...or should i say detriot is the armpit of america:lol:rollin

himat
07-12-2006, 07:24 PM

Get some friends.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-12-2006, 07:24 PM

What do you know about Detroit have you ever been there Dumbo? :lol

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 07:30 PM
wow these finals really had deep impact on the mavs fans!!i understand a good looser like you needs to hate the heat,but,saying miami is the wprst sports town in america its like saying detriot is the safest town in america;)

First of all. I congratulated Miami fans on other boards as well as this one on winning the finals so kill that little looser talk bs.

It simply is and you are the epitome of it. Miami along with Atlanta are the two worse sports towns in the country. The two cities fanbases are not knowledgable about any sport except Miami for the Dolphins only. Other than that, they are horrible. Won't sell out Marlin games even if you win the world series and the AAA was an empty barren arena before Wade arrived there. It rivaled that of today's Phillips Arena. I lived in Miami(Carol City) to see this. They don't care about them unless they win.

Oh and Miami isn't that safe either. It is constantly voted as one of the more dangerous cities.

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 09:30 PM
This thread basically proves why Miami is the worse sports town in the United States of America.

:rolleyes :blah

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 09:33 PM
First of all. I congratulated Miami fans on other boards as well as this one on winning the finals so kill that little looser talk bs.

It simply is and you are the epitome of it. Miami along with Atlanta are the two worse sports towns in the country. The two cities fanbases are not knowledgable about any sport except Miami for the Dolphins only. Other than that, they are horrible. Won't sell out Marlin games even if you win the world series and the AAA was an empty barren arena before Wade arrived there. It rivaled that of today's Phillips Arena. I lived in Miami(Carol City) to see this. They don't care about them unless they win.

Oh and Miami isn't that safe either. It is constantly voted as one of the more dangerous cities.

Miami is a beautiful city.And Miami is a nice place to visit.I've never been to Miami.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 09:46 PM

excuse me but the descriptions you made are exactly the ones of a piston fan.and if you really check the www.heat.infopop.cc/groupee/ website you will see that we have die hard fans like me,who stick with their team even when we are loosing;)

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Get some friends.

ouch once again your insults are killing me...where is my therapist!!! :lol

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 09:58 PM
ouch once again your insults are killing me...where is my therapist!!! :lol

Lol@Where is your therapist

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Miami is a beautiful city.And Miami is a nice place to visit.I've never been to Miami.

well take it from somebody who's been there. The fake Miami is the one you always see on tv showcasing South Beach or Bayside or Coconut Grove. The real Miami is everything along I-95 and west like Overtown, Little Haiti, Liberty City, Little Havana and the likes.

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 10:02 PM
well take it from somebody who's been there. The fake Miami is the one you always see on tv showcasing South Beach or Bayside or Coconut Grove. The real Miami is everything along I-95 and west like Overtown, Little Haiti, Liberty City, Little Havana and the likes.

Have you been to Miami?

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
excuse me but the descriptions you made are exactly the ones of a piston fan.and if you really check the www.heat.infopop.cc/groupee/ website you will see that we have die hard fans like me,who stick with their team even when we are loosing;)

oh bullshit.nobody in Miami cared for the heat before Wade arrived. There were more Knick fans in Miami than they was Miami fans back in 2002. And Detroit is one of the best sports towns in the nation. They support there team through through good and bad times. Ever watch a Lions game. They are horrible but Detroit seems to always have respectable attendance each year.

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Have you been to Miami?

yes..i lived there

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
yes..i lived there

Oh Okay!Do you like the Heat?

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 10:13 PM
oh bullshit.nobody in Miami cared for the heat before Wade arrived. There were more Knick fans in Miami than they was Miami fans back in 2002.

-HAVE YOU EVER HEARD??? THE CONCEPT:THE ALONZO MOURNING ERA

And Detroit is one of the best sports towns in the nation. They support there team through through good and bad times. Ever watch a Lions game. They are horrible but Detroit seems to always have respectable attendance each year.

YEAH THEY SUPPORT THEIR TEAM THAT MUCH THAT THEY DECIDED TO MAKE THE UGLIEST BRAWL IN BBALL AND PLANNED TO SHOOT THE OPPOSING TEAMS HOTEL. :lol

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 10:16 PM

Why do you keep asking to every single fan what team does he/she likes???

if you notice the profile you will see...

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 10:19 PM
YEAH THEY SUPPORT THEIR TEAM THAT MUCH THAT THEY DECIDED TO MAKE THE UGLIEST BRAWL IN BBALL AND PLANNED TO SHOOT THE OPPOSING TEAMS HOTEL. :lol

That was the wrost brawl ever.

REDLION#22
07-12-2006, 10:24 PM
nah...the worst brawls happen in soccer;).but that was an ugly one,it exposed the cruelty and criminal spirit of the detriot pissed ons and their insensitive fans.trust me that brawl WOULD NOT have occured in other cities;)

StylisticS
07-12-2006, 10:30 PM

No. I do not care for any team from Miami

oh..and what about the alonzo mourning era, redlion?

YEAH THEY SUPPORT THEIR TEAM THAT MUCH THAT THEY DECIDED TO MAKE THE UGLIEST BRAWL IN BBALL AND PLANNED TO SHOOT THE OPPOSING TEAMS HOTEL.
Good Job. you misunderstood the point.

awmyplace
07-12-2006, 10:56 PM
nah...the worst brawls happen in soccer;).but that was an ugly one,it exposed the cruelty and criminal spirit of the detriot pissed ons and their insensitive fans.trust me that brawl WOULD NOT have occured in other cities;)

The wrost brawl happen in the United States.

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 12:22 AM
1-its BRAWL not BRWAL

2-have you ever watched soccer games in europe before???

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 12:24 AM
No. I do not care for any team from Miami

oh..and what about the alonzo mourning era, redlion?

THERE WERE FANS BACK THEN TOO;)

Good Job. you misunderstood the point.

EXPLAIN...

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 12:26 AM
1-its BRAWL not BRWAL

2-have you ever watched soccer games in europe before???

Nope!

East Coast Babe
07-13-2006, 12:34 AM

You really will go too far if you don't watch it! I am out of this conversation! I don't want to be insulted anymore! :elephant

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 12:46 AM
careful!!!its not safe in detriot!!!:lmao

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 12:49 AM
careful!!!its not safe in detriot!!!:lmao

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 08:33 PM
BUMP!and remember pissed ons fans you are not the crenter of the universe!other teams need to shine!!

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 10:20 PM
BUMP!and remember pissed ons fans you are not the crenter of the universe!other teams need to shine!!

Amen to that!

Vinnie_Johnson
07-13-2006, 10:29 PM

In those schools on that waste island you live on they didn't teach spelling? Do they have schools there?

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 10:50 PM
dude,im human,i can make mistakes,there is no such thing as the perfect speller;)

Eric Dampier
07-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Did you see T-Mac's dunk yesterday?

unfortunately yeah. it brought up bad memories.

i've found myself on the wrong end of a couple of those. not fun

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 12:04 AM

mffl89
07-14-2006, 01:13 AM
redlion and awmyplace, u 2 really need to stop with all the bullshit about how detriot is a bad cit and how wade is the "greatest player" ever. Just shut up and enjoy your championship. Seriously, i've never seen fans as obnoxious as u 2 after their team has won a championship.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:19 AM
I Have Never Ever Said Flash Is The Greatest Player Ever,if I Have Show Me A Link!!

mffl89
07-14-2006, 01:22 AM
^^^ sorry, i got u confused with another heat fan...but u should still stop being so obnoxious after your team has won the championship...seriously, it's getting old

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:22 AM
I Have Never Ever Said Flash Is The Greatest Player Ever,if I Have Show Me A Link!!

You have never said that.I wanna see the where the link if you have said that.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:29 AM
^^^ sorry, i got u confused with another heat fan...but u should still stop being so obnoxious after your team has won the championship...seriously, it's getting old

ok,but do you realize all the hate us heat fans have recived especially since 1999???

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:31 AM

i never asked you that...but now that i have the chance...how does it feel to be on the wrong end of one of earl boykins dunks!?!?! :lol

Rip-Hamilton32
07-14-2006, 01:32 AM
lol you at heat fan since 99 i doubt that..your just a bandwagon dumbass

mffl89
07-14-2006, 01:39 AM
ok,but do you realize all the hate us heat fans have recived especially since 1999???

i remember u saying u are 15 now...so in 1999, u were 8? i really doubt that u have been a heat fan since u were 8.

i know when a team wins a championship, the fans are estatic but there is a difference with being proud of your team and being overly obnoxious.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:40 AM
lol you at heat fan since 99 i doubt that..your just a bandwagon dumbass

omg...rip-off hamilton32...you really need to practice those insults...all you say is dumbass???and besides if you doubt me as a heat fan i doubt you as a piston fan...let me guess you became a fan during the regular season???when the media was overrating the pistons due to their,lucky record??

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:44 AM
omg...rip-off hamilton32...you really need to practice those insults...all you say is dumbass???and besides if you doubt me as a heat fan i doubt you as a piston fan...let me guess you became a fan during the regular season???when the media was overrating the pistons due to their,lucky record??

You is cracking me up.Everytime I read your post you make me laugh.I love read your posts.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:48 AM
i remember u saying u are 15 now...so in 1999, u were 8? i really doubt that u have been a heat fan since u were 8.

-i will be 16 on august 22nd,so i was 8-9 in 1999,i was originally a jordan fan since 1996,but when the bulls dynasty broke up i became a heat fan cuz i loooved zo' style.i also liked shaq(not the lakers just shaq)

i know when a team wins a championship, the fans are estatic but there is a difference with being proud of your team and being overly obnoxious.

-then again im reflecting all the hate we have recived since 1999

mffl89
07-14-2006, 01:54 AM
wow a basketball fan since u were 5...impressive (not intended to be sarcastic)
but do u still feel that u have to rub it in people's faces after many have let it passed?

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:56 AM
You is cracking me up.Everytime I read your post you make me laugh.I love read your posts.

......you mean..."you ARE cracking me up,I love TO read your posts"

i say thank you

but then again,save the reply...i know you will say "oh okay!"

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:58 AM
-then again im reflecting all the hate we have recived since 1999

They just like hating on you Redlion.Don't worry about them.Let the haters keep on hating.When the Heat repeat again next year I'm wonder what are the haters going to say.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:59 AM
......you mean..."you ARE cracking me up,I love TO read your posts"

i say thank you

but then again,save the reply...i know you will say "oh okay!"

You're Welcome!

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:00 AM
but do u still feel that u have to rub it in people's faces after many have let it passed?

He's been a fan since 1999.

mffl89
07-14-2006, 02:07 AM
why don't u let him speak for himself?

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:10 AM
why don't u let him speak for himself?

He told you that he was Heat fan since 1999.Do you get it?You're problem been a Mavs since you was 10.

mffl89
07-14-2006, 02:13 AM
he said he was a jordan fan since 1996...and i know what he said because his reply was towards me, not u...so instead of always involving yourself in matters that have nothing to do with u, just sit there and shut up...
Why does it even matter how long i've been a mavs fan?

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 02:15 AM

yup :king

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:18 AM
yup :king

He/she just don't understand.

mffl89
07-14-2006, 02:22 AM
well then...the both of u have no class or respect for anyone and u 2 deserve each other

REDLION#23
07-14-2006, 02:25 AM
What u talking about? Pistons is da best! Heat are thug criminals!

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:29 AM
What u talking about? Pistons is da best! Heat are thug criminals!

I see you like the Pistons now.

REDLION#23
07-14-2006, 02:30 AM
I see you like the Pistons now.

<3 detroit rock city! :elephant :elephant :elephant

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 02:31 AM
yeah nice way to be me!!!:rolleyes

REDLION#23
07-14-2006, 02:32 AM
yeah nice way to be me!!!:rolleyes

imposter!

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:33 AM
<3 detroit rock city! :elephant :elephant :elephant

Miami rock city!Miami is a beautiful place and a nice place to vist.

mffl89
07-14-2006, 02:36 AM
man whoever is that other redlion guy...u have too much time on your hands

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:40 AM
man whoever is that other redlion guy...u have too much time on your hands

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 02:41 AM
imposter!

OMG dude your posts are hilarious!!! :rolleyes everyone on the board will really belive you are me!!! :rolleyes

REDLION#23
07-14-2006, 02:41 AM
OMG dude your posts are hilarious!!! :rolleyes everyone on the board will really belive you are me!!! :rolleyes

thats wasnt the point stupid :elephant

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:46 AM
thats wasnt the point stupid :elephant

Who are you talking to you?

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:46 AM

Who?

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 05:47 PM
shit awmyplace DONT YOU SEE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL MATCH BETWEEN ME AND MY IMPOSTOR,WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING WHO TO EVERY POST????

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 05:50 PM
shit awmyplace DONT YOU SEE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL MATCH BETWEEN ME AND MY IMPOSTOR,WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING WHO TO EVERY POST????

Yes!

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 06:28 PM
then why the hell do you keep asking "WHO"??

The Genius
07-14-2006, 09:25 PM
My god. You guys have absolutely no lives. Literally. No social lives whats so ever. No indignant thought to propose. To simply feel like your entitled something because the team you favor won a title. Wow. What a disgrace to human conscience.

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Wow. What a disgrace to human conscience.
Yet you advertise your fucktard myspace page in your sig.

The Genius
07-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Yet you advertise your fucktard myspace page in your sig.
What does myspace have to do with anything? Does the simple fact I have one state something general there? You wanna pull some ignorant view upon that? Just because your a product of counter-culture doesn't mean your above it and should attack it as such.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 09:40 PM
My god. You guys have absolutely no lives. Literally. No social lives whats so ever. No indignant thought to propose. To simply feel like your entitled something because the team you favor won a title. Wow. What a disgrace to human conscience.

what a disgrace to the human conscience???????

then what is the 04 brawl????????a happy celebration,pistonsfans are pistons ans because they have no life,if they had one they would open their silly criminal eyes and realize that what they ared doing is just as stupid as....well...as stupid as pistons fans.

The Genius
07-14-2006, 09:45 PM

then what is the 04 brawl????????a happy celebration,pistonsfans are pistons ans because they have no life,if they had one they would open their silly criminal eyes and realize that what they ared doing is just as stupid as....well...as stupid as pistons fans.
You just validated what I said. I'm stating the lack of intelligence from YOU. My post was about your retarded ass comments that have absolutely no relevant input to begin with. Simply bringing up some completely unrelated fact is another proposal of your simpleton mind. And please, get a life.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 09:46 PM

Shut up moron!Go get a life!

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 09:47 PM

He/she is an moron.