Je me lève et je te bouscule
Tu ne te réveilles pas comme d'habitude
Sur toi je remonte le drap
J'ai peur que tu aies froid comme d'habitude
Ma main caresse tes cheveux
Presque malgré moi comme d'habitude
Mais toi tu me tournes le dos
Comme d'habitude

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/de/Zinedine_Zidane.jpg/200px-Zinedine_Zidane.jpg

Alors je m'habille très vite
Je sors de la chambre comme d'habitude
Tout seul je bois mon café
Je suis en retard comme d'habitude
Sans bruit je quitte la maison
Tout est gris dehors comme d'habitude
J'ai froid, je relève mon col
Comme d'habitude

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41847000/jpg/_41847028_zidane203x152.jpg

Comme d'habitude, toute la journée
Je vais jouer à faire semblant
Comme d'habitude je vais sourire
Comme d'habitude je vais même rire
Comme d'habitude, enfin je vais vivre
Comme d'habitude

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,1658,5181277,00.jpg

Et puis le jour s'en ira
Moi je reviendrai comme d'habitude
Toi, tu seras sortie
Pas encore rentrée comme d'habitude
Tout seul j'irai me coucher
Dans ce grand lit froid comme d'habitude
Mes larmes, je les cacherai
Comme d'habitude

http://www.zinedinezidane.com.ar/zinedine-zidane-real-madrid3.jpg

Comme d'habitude, même la nuit
Je vais jouer à faire semblant
Comme d'habitude tu rentreras
Comme d'habitude je t'attendrai
Comme d'habitude tu me souriras
Comme d'habitude

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0503/01/SPORT-01s05-zidane-448_368.jpg

Comme d'habitude tu te déshabilleras
Comme d'habitude tu te coucheras
Comme d'habitude on s'embrassera
Comme d'habitude

http://www.alwayscollections.com/image/zip/kr-zinedine_zidane.jpg

Comme d'habitude on fera semblant
Comme d'habitude on fera l'amour
Comme d'habitude on fera semblant

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,319034,00.jpg

http://www.mercurynews.com/images/realcities/realcities/15001/225039915661.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/soccer/specials/world_cup/2006/07/09/zidane.finale.ap/p1.ejection.zidane.jpg

Remercie Zizou

violentkitten
07-09-2006, 08:08 PM
he went out like a bitch

Phenomanul
07-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I feel bad for him... but ultimately, he can only blame himself for tarnishing what would have been an amazing legacy...

Claude Francois
07-09-2006, 10:55 PM
he went out like a bitch

léchez mes anus français

Claude Francois
07-09-2006, 10:59 PM
I feel bad for him... but ultimately, he can only blame himself for tarnishing what would have been an amazing legacy...

vous avez manqué une excellente occasion de rester silencieux

csw225
07-10-2006, 12:44 AM
what a great career. it is a shame he had to retire internationally like this, truly one of the top 5 greatest of all time. he will be missed.
Remercie Zizou
vous serez manqué

makedamnsure
07-10-2006, 01:37 AM
It's not the first time he's lost his head, but he couldn't have picked a worst time to do it.

csw225
07-10-2006, 01:49 AM
what kind of other incidents have happened in the past where he lost his cool?
specifics if possible please.

whottt
07-10-2006, 03:03 AM
He stomped on a Saudi player lying on the ground in the 98 WC.

In 2000 he headbutted a player and got a 5 game suspension.

Phenomanul
07-10-2006, 12:23 PM
It was reported on a german newspaper that Matseratzi said something along the lines of 'wanting to rape' Zidane's sister, and then ending the comment with an Islamic slur.... which is what drove Zinedine to lose his cool...

Is this correct??

boutons_
07-10-2006, 01:54 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5164094.stm

... details apparently to come out later.

There are blacks and Arabs living in Italy, Up From Africa, like in all European countries but I saw no blacks playing for Italy. I bet that is a reflection of racism in Italian football.

Football in France and Italy is pretty corrupt. France had huge football corruption scandals with rich team owners cheating in St Etienne, Bordeaux, Marseilles in the 80s and 90s. Italy of course is in the middle of a huge football corruption scandal.

tlongII
07-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey Claude!

How bout posting in English?!

csw225
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
i heard something similar to that, not involving his sister though, i heard materazzi called him a dirty terrorist and followed that with a racial slur about zidanes parents, who are from algeria.

danyel
07-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Materazzi is a dirty SOB, in other news sky is blue.

Zidane should have acted like the pro he is and not lose his head to a stupid provocation.

Italy has had issues for years between the north and the south, racism issues in games but I doubt there is any racism in picking the national team, I can't remember a black italian player either.

boutons_
07-10-2006, 07:21 PM
'He Lost His Mind Yesterday'

French Are Still Wondering What Set Off Zidane

By Molly Moore
Washington Post Foreign Service
Monday, July 10, 2006; 3:52 PM

PARIS, July 10 -- French soccer captain Zinedine Zidane -- voted the World Cup's top player -- should have been reveling in a hero's welcome Monday afternoon.

Instead, he stood on a balcony overlooking a crowd of cheering fans at Paris's Place de la Concorde and broke down into great, heaving sobs.

One of France's few modern-day heroes and one of the greatest soccer players of his generation, Zidane -- in a startling show of rage in the 110th minute of Sunday's World Cup championship -- transformed a night of patriotic pride into a morning of national shame and despair across France.

"The hardest thing is not to try to understand why Les Bleus lost a World Cup final match that was within reach," the French daily sports newspaper L'Equipe wrote, but "to explain to tens of millions of children around the world how you allowed yourself to head butt Marco Materazzi."

The incident was replayed dozens of times on French television: Zidane and Italian defender Materazzi exchanging words, then Zidane suddenly turning and plowing his head into Materazzi's chest, knocking the Italian on his back.

"Why? Why? Why?" screamed a French announcer in anguish as he watched the replay of the incident that led to Zidane's ejection from the game, which Italy won 5-3.

French fans speculate that the Italian player made a comment insulting Zidane's mother, the worst affront for a son in many parts of the world. The French anti-racism advocacy group SOS Racism issued a statement alleging that "several very well informed sources from the world of football" said Materazzi called Zidane a "dirty terrorist." Zidane's parents are Algerian.

"It is absolutely not true. I didn't call him a terrorist. I don't know anything about that," Materazzi said when his team landed at an Italian military airfield Monday. "What happened is what all the world saw live on TV."

Zidane has not said what provoked his reaction. His agent, Alain Migliaccio, told the British Broadcasting Corp. that Zidane told him the Italian "said something very serious to him, but he wouldn't tell me what."

Regardless of the Zidane's reasons, a nation that had been lifted out of a year-long malaise by the unexpected success of its aging, ethnically mixed soccer team, was plunged into new melancholy Monday trying to reconcile how its hero had fallen so low.

Laurent Languet and his 8-year-old son, Valentin, stood in the heat of the Place de la Concorde awaiting the team's arrival.

"He was so disappointed last night that he wouldn't talk to us," Languet said of his son, who wore a Zidane T-shirt. "Today he feels better, but I still haven't tried to explain to him what Zidane did. It's impossible to explain it to my son, but he understood that to show that much violence, the Italian player must have insulted him fiercely."

That was the excuse much of France offered up in its psychoanalysis of the player who won the World Cup's top player award and at the same time displayed the most shocking moment of unsportsmanlike conduct in the final game of what has been a brilliant soccer career.

"He lost his mind yesterday," said Christophe Lescouet, 54, who joined the estimated 10,000 people cheering the team as members appeared on the massive stone balconies of the luxury Hotel de Crillon. "It was ugly, but when someone insults you harshly, some people lose their mind. I am here to show him that I don't hold him responsible for our loss."

Zidane, the 34-year-old son of Christian Algerian immigrants, grew up in a poor suburb of the southern French port city of Marseille. Some fans blamed his upbringing in La Castellane, a tough neighborhood, for his aggressive nature.

"Zidane will remain a great player," Ayoub Argoubi, a 17-year-old resident of the soccer star's boyhood community told the French newspaper Le Monde. "He may have forgotten us, but his head butt is a leftover from Castellane."

Newspapers from around the world were less forgiving.

"Zizou loses control," declared the front page of Beirut's French-language L'Orient-Le Jour which went on to describe his behavior as shameful.

Zidane has a history of losing his temper under duress in important games. During the 1998 World Cup playoffs, he received a red card for stomping on a player from Saudi Arabia .

Coach Raymond Domenech canceled a parade had been planned for the Champs Elysee, where viewing stands and banners of red, white and blue had been prepared for a dual win-or-lose World Cup procession in advance of Friday's Bastille Day celebrations.

Instead, fans gathered at the Place de la Concorde, the spot where Louis XVI and his wife, Marie-Antoinette, were publicly guillotined during the French Revolution.

After a lunch with French President Jacques Chirac on Monday afternoon, the team clambered off a bus at the front of the crowd, faces somber, looking more like they were bracing for a beheading than like they were being welcomed home.

Despite loud yells of support, Zidane could barely face the crowd from the balcony where the team gathered. His face set in a grimace, he barely looked up and gave only a slight wave to the throng baking in the sun below. When his teammates pushed him forward a second time, he buried his head in his hands and sobbed.

Gael Solignac, a 30-year-old computer technician from Guadeloupe, watched from below.

"I was very disappointed with the way Zidane ended his career," Solignac said. Expressing the sentiment of many French, he added, "First, people will talk about this unbelievable action, then what will remain is a great man, a great player who brought so much to French soccer and French society."

Researcher Corinne Gavard contributed to this article.

© 2006 The Associated Press

Lady M
07-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey Claude!

How bout posting in English?!
how about posting in a good french and not a translate french
what he say means nothing

E20
07-10-2006, 10:08 PM
If Zidane is Christian, I don't know why the Islamic slur affected him, maybe the Raping the Sister part or about the mother. lol

whottt
07-10-2006, 10:22 PM
If Zidane is Christian, I don't know why the Islamic slur affected him, maybe the Raping the Sister part or about the mother. lol

Zidane is not Christian...he's a non practicing muslim. He's also not ethnic french.

E20
07-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Zidane is not Christian...he's a non practicing muslim. He's also not ethnic french.
SOURCE????? :rolleyes :lol JP

The article said his parents where Algerian Christians, so I just figured.

whottt
07-11-2006, 12:42 AM
type:

www.google.com

Enter "Zidane" in seach engine.

Click

Read

IF still not convinced go to:

www.google.com

Enter "Algeria" in the search engine.

Click

Read

If still not convinced...

type:

www.google.com

Enter "Atrocities of French Colonial Rule" in search engine.

You can add, "all the way up until the 1960's" if you like.

Select links referring to Africa(theree should be several thousand of these)

Click

Read

If still not convinced type:

www.google.com

Enter, "why is every former French Colony either a Radical Islam Inhuman shithole or a Commie breeding ground" in search engine.

Click

Read.

flipcritic
07-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Here's a nice defense of Zizou from, of all people, Dr. Z:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/07/10/zidane/index.html

Picture this. Michael Strahan is tired of offensive linemen grabbing him, strangling him, chopping at his legs, talking never-ending trash, generally messing with him in fringe illegal methods and getting away with it. So he head-butts someone.

Will he get thrown out of the game? Probably not. He'll get a flag. But put him in the context of World Cup Football and the ridiculous grand opera tragedy it has become and he would not only get thrown out but a lifetime of greatness would be ruined -- at least for now.

Zinedine Zidane is not a flopper or a whiner or a moaner. I have never seen him pull one of those scenes from the last act of La Boheme, enacting his death tableau on the field after the merest brush of contact. I haven't seen him lying there at death's door while they go through with the most ridiculous of all dramas, the entry of the stretcher.

Imagine if the NFL were like that. Half a dozen stretchers called for during the course of the game, whereupon the nearly deceased leaps off it, shakes off the very fingers of the Evil One and trots back onto the field. Maybe Zidane was tired of all this, of this travesty, which rewards all the things that we were once taught were cowardly, but can be used to great advantage in this game.

So Zidane slammed a guy. He lost it. Writers all over the world are competing with themselves to heap scorn on France's greatest player. You know something? I don't blame him for getting sore. Almost every time I could find him on the screen, he had someone tugging at his shirt, tripping him or messing with him in some sneaky way.

The problem is he doesn't hit the canvas as the rest of those prima donnas do. So the ref must figure nothing is happening. Sure, he should have held off on the head butt, but to put the defeat of his team on his shoulders is a reach.

They say his magic foot would have provided the penalty kick France so desperately needed at the end. Did you see the one he scored in the first half? Guys like ABC announcer Marcelo Balboa were gushing about what a clever little shot it was, but hey, it hit the bar on top and landed three inches away from not being a goal. The one that France missed at the end was the same kick, only this one bounced just outside the line.

I'll tell you another thing. I just about had a bellyful of this Balboa guy. First he complains about all the flopping. Then, when France gets away with one to set up Zidane's penalty kick in the first half, he tells us that the guy "did a great job of selling it." Yeah, a great acting job. Accent on great.

It's like hearing Balboa congratulate a pickpocket for the deft way he lifted a guy's wallet. I love World Cup Soccer. I hated this game. I feel sorry for Zidane, who has a temper, just as I do. Or couldn't you tell?

whottt
07-11-2006, 12:58 AM
I still say it was because he had to take a piss...or was tired.

And you are right...in an NFL game that probably barely draws a penalty if it even gets noticed.

E20
07-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Damn I guess Whottt doesn't know what JP means or internet sarcasm at it's finest or the fact that I said his parents were Christians so I came to a logical conclusion that he was too. And I did all that and it didn't mention that he was Muslim.

whottt
07-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Actually...I don't know what JP means.

What does it mean?

E20
07-11-2006, 01:08 AM
JP = Just playing AKA j/p or j/k :blah :p