PDA

View Full Version : Pacers/Kings in talks about Wells (Possibly Spurs related)

texbound
07-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Sacramento, Indiana Closing in on Deal?

The Sacramento Kings and Indiana Pacers are in advanced discussions revolving a trade that would send Bonzi Wells to the Pacers to replace the firepower lost from Peja Stojakovic’s departure to New Orleans. The reported trade would send Jeff Foster and one of our overseas targets from last year, Sarunas Jasikevicius, to Sacramento in a sign and trade for Bonzi Wells.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1402

Very interesting in that if the Kings and Pacers are in talks about Bonzi, then that might mean Harrington is no longer an option for the Pacers. Maybe the deal with Atlanta, GS and maybe the Spurs is very possible.

DarrinS
07-11-2006, 10:43 AM
firepower lost from Peja Stojakovic’s departure to New Orleans

Two words that should never be used in the same sentense.

RON ARTEST
07-11-2006, 11:34 AM
i will believe it when i see it.

DirkAB
07-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Hope it happens.

DirkAB
07-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Can we get this moved to the NBA forum, I think it will get more replies in that forum.

strangeweather
07-11-2006, 03:27 PM
So if the Kings get Foster that means they're definitely looking to deal Miller, right?

Who would be willing to take on Miller's 5 years, $56M deal?

Bruno
07-11-2006, 03:35 PM
So if the Kings get Foster that means they're definitely looking to deal Miller, right?

Who would be willing to take on Miller's 5 years, $56M deal?

If this rumor is true, I think that they will try to trade Kenny Thomas (and not Miller).
Kenny Thomas can be a good target for Spurs.

DirkAB
07-11-2006, 04:01 PM
You are such a whinny bitch. Get over yourself.

Get over myself? How comical. In all seriousness, you are the biggest narcissistist peice of shit on this board. Why do you think people bag on you? All you do is brag and brag and brag some more. Go ahead and post more videos of yourself playing volleyball, and bump a old thread to brag about your wiggerish flows, tell us what dunks you could do at what age and why we can't appreciate dunking like you, fuck it......just continue to tell us why you are so great, it's entertaining.

leemajors
07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
If this rumor is true, I think that they will try to trade Kenny Thomas (and not Miller).
Kenny Thomas can be a good target for Spurs.

isn't thomas a bit expensive for the spurs tastes? i don't like him personally, but i thought i remembered a bloated contract.

leemajors
07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
i can't help but think of a horse when i see or hear a whinny.

Bruno
07-11-2006, 04:27 PM
isn't thomas a bit expensive for the spurs tastes? i don't like him personally, but i thought i remembered a bloated contract.

$31M/4 years. If we trade Barry + Oberto for him, it will cost $15M to Spurs.

Mr. Body
07-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I played against Kenny Thomas once. Who thought he'd come to make entirely too much money in the NBA?

leemajors
07-11-2006, 04:28 PM
$31M/4 years. If we trade Barry + Oberto for him, it will cost $15M to Spurs.

ahh, ok thanks for the clarification. i thought he was making closer to 10 mill than that.