PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if O'Reilly and Hannity

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
will defend these college athletes as vehemently as they defended the Duke Lacrosse team.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/11/girl.raped.ap/index.html

Probably not, since these guys are black.

gtownspur
07-11-2006, 12:59 PM
The reason that story took off was because from the get go, the evidence surrounding the rape allegation actually defended the accused.

But i bet your stupid ass still believes those lacrosse players committed the rape because they're white.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2006, 01:00 PM
The reason that story took off was because from the get go, the evidence surrounding the rape allegation actually defended the accused.

But i bet your stupid ass still believes those lacrosse players committed the rape because they're white.

I bet your cracker ass thinks they didn't for the same reason

Yonivore
07-11-2006, 01:05 PM
will defend these college athletes as vehemently as they defended the Duke Lacrosse team.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/11/girl.raped.ap/index.html

Probably not, since these guys are black.
I don't know about Hannity and O'Reilly, but given the information we already have, I'd say there's a whole lot more support for these allegations, already, than to those of the Duke case.

And, if you want a black's opinion on the Duke case, instead of O'Reilly or Hannity's (because, frankly, I don't know their positions on either case) check out LaShawn Barber (http://www.lashawnbarber.com/). She's on the same side as Hannity and O'Reilly in the Duke case.

In either case, I'll await the trials -- the the evidence presented there -- before making a definitive judgement for myself.

gtownspur
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM

The black players? i haven't heard any of the story. To me they are innocent till proven guilty.

ANd unlike the Duke lacrosse situation, no one out there in the media is dammning these black players because of their race.

Stick to you're lame ass one liners.

Yonivore
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
No, at least one of the accused has exculpatory evidence -- in the form of a time-stamped ATM video -- that shows he wasn't even at the scene when the crime was alleged to have been committed.

Plus, the stripper has told several different versions of the story.

Yonivore
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Plus, my initial judgement in each case has less to do with race (when I first heard of the Fresno case, race wasn't mentioned in the story) than of the identity of the alleged victims.

I immediately have more sympathy for an eleven year old than a stripper...you?

Plus, the eleven year old apparently had to escape and flag down a passerby. Again, not the case for the stripper.

Oh, and my initial reaction to the Duke case was that the players were guilty. Then you start hearing about the behavior of the prosecutor and the "victim" and your opinion changes.

Not saying this won't happen in the Fresno case but, the hurdle will be a lot harder to jump since the initial circumstances are more incriminating than they were in the Duke case.

Extra Stout
07-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Unbeknownst to you, and to the shame of the Latino community, gculo is a beaner.

gtownspur
07-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Unbeknowst to you, Oh Gee! is so flattered by that information, you too should hold hands.

Oh, Gee!!
07-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Unbeknownst to you, and to the shame of the Latino community, gculo is a beaner.

:lol. g-coconut

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Unbeknowst to you, Oh Gee! is so flattered by that information, you too should hold hands.

You were so close, but you only used one in the right context.

gtownspur
07-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Anyways, before Extra Stout came in to contribute his worthless info, This thread was about the rape case.

As much as Oh gee! cares. These guys are black and should be exonerated.

Maybe oh gee! could volunteer to be their next rape victim so that their status is risen to Orenthal Jamesian god status.

gtownspur
07-11-2006, 01:26 PM
The Accused rapist: Oh Gee! Would you like to be our next victim?

Oh Gee!: Oh Gee!