PDA

View Full Version : STSA

AgSpursFan
08-23-2004, 05:44 PM
So its bacially Walter's and jeff's show, and Don is just for the roundtable. I think i like the old way better. Is there still gonna be a topic wheel?

KoriEllis
08-23-2004, 05:45 PM
It's now hosted by Walter and Vexler. Don will be on specific segments (like the Roundtable) and then he will also host The Pop Show.

As far as I know, there will still be a topic wheel.

TacoBeer
08-24-2004, 11:07 AM
I love the Topic Wheel!!!

gospurs21
08-24-2004, 01:01 PM
i listened to the show yesterday and all I can say is these guys are as bad if not worse than that lame show "the Drive"

they sounded like a couple of whiny cry babies who have little to no knowledge of sports. they were just regurgitating the same tired old story the national media is spewing

I used to think vexler was off a little but he is really annoying now, and less informed.

I guess I will just have to listen to Dan Patrick (until 3pm) then the local Austins guys. I dont know whats worse, UT sports or vexler and pass-a-gasser

Pooh
08-24-2004, 06:41 PM
I listened to the show yesterday (currently listening to it now) and if they could only ease Don Harris out totally, (the inside scoop sucks by the way) dump the topic wheel all together it has potential.

Vex does a good job at covering a wide range of sport topics. And Walter seems like a deer caught in the headlights. Which I really like. Just get rid of Don Harris totally and his ass kissing of any one he interviews, especially Pop and it will be fine.

KoriEllis
08-24-2004, 06:44 PM
his ass kissing of any one he interviews, especially Pop and it will be fine

:rolleyes

SAmikeyp
08-24-2004, 06:46 PM
*scratching "Don Harris autographed picture spinning the topic wheel" off of the "what to get Pooh for Christmas" list. :p

Pooh
08-24-2004, 06:47 PM
It's true...him and his "WOW's" everytime Pop says something, it's stupid.

T Park Num 9
08-24-2004, 07:19 PM
So are your

"THE PACERS ARE DESTINED TO WIN!!!!!"

Diatribes of stupidty.

But do you hear Kori wanting to phase you out??

HMM, I havent, but that check for the kitty of the FSP message board would be good size.

Pooh
08-24-2004, 07:22 PM
whatever...worry about your Cards in the playofs before the Cubs defeat them in the playoffs

From Way Downtown
08-24-2004, 07:26 PM
whatever...worry about your Cards in the playofs before the Cubs defeat them in the playoffs

I'm beginning to believe that Pooh is trying really hard to officially become the world's most bombastic mouthpiece of totally lost causes.

SequSpur
08-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Totally agree with Pooh on his Don and Pop sex talks.