PDA

View Full Version : Last Comic Standing

SoCalSpursFan
07-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Anyone watch?

These episodes are cruel...

in the last one where they roasted Gabriel (Fat, Latino)...I mean wow, that has to be tough to sit through...

Not gonna lie, it does make for good TV, in a Jerry Springer kinda way...

PakiDan
07-12-2006, 02:02 PM
That idiot (Gabriel) had the contest in the palm of his hands but had to blow it by hiding a blackberry. What a moron!

ObiwanGinobili
07-12-2006, 02:04 PM
not only did he hide the blackberry, but after they took it away he snuck out of his room at night and made a phonecall on an un-tapped phone.
:lol

This contest is all Josh Blue from here on out.

I vote josh.

Spurminator
07-12-2006, 04:47 PM
The production of this show stinks...

If Gabriel wasn't kicked off this week, would there have been another episode before the Finals? Why did they still kick two people off?

And last week, I thought it was stupid to take all four people to the elimination round because of a fluke 2-2-2-2 tie. Do a revote!

And don't get me started on the people they selected for the Queen Mary in the first place... Stella and Rebecca couldn't get a laugh out of a Tickle-Me-Elmo.

LuvBones
07-12-2006, 09:17 PM
The production of this show stinks...

If Gabriel wasn't kicked off this week, would there have been another episode before the Finals? Why did they still kick two people off?

And last week, I thought it was stupid to take all four people to the elimination round because of a fluke 2-2-2-2 tie. Do a revote!

And don't get me started on the people they selected for the Queen Mary in the first place... Stella and Rebecca couldn't get a laugh out of a Tickle-Me-Elmo.I agree 100%. This is why their show gets cancelled. Most of the comics are great.. it's the way they run this contest that sucks.

I say Chris Porter wins the whole thing. :tu

ashbeeigh
07-12-2006, 09:29 PM
I say we make it a vbookie. I put my money on Josh Blue.