PDA

View Full Version : Take A Break and read this

GO SPurs Go
07-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Duncan And Ginobili Set To Film An Action Buddy Flick This Summer
26th June, 2005 - 7:12 pm

By Buster Gunning

“Guns for Hire is more than just movie, it is an experience,” said World Champion San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Manu Ginobili in refined Spanglish.

“It is about two friends who are cops, these friends are just days from retirement, but crime does not stop to happen, and they must fight it.”

Director Brett Ratner, who brought us big-time blockbuster hits such hits as Rush Hour and The Family Man to name only a few, has already started production of his newest buddy flick featuring the two San Antonio Spurs stars, Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan.

“I saw them in this year’s NBA finals and I was blown away,” said Ratner.

“Manu had a style that cannot be duplicated; a form of acting so believable that it must be presented on the silver screen. There were many moments when I actually believed he was being knocked down out there on the court. And Tim Duncan, what can I say about this cut-up that hasn’t already been said? His wide range of emotions is perfect for this movie: angry, melancholy, sad, blissful, surly, melancholy, the list goes on. He is a true artist and a perfect fit to play the sassy, back-talking sidekick.”

The feature takes place sometime in the not-so-distant future. Both Ginobili and Duncan are cops, partners and coincidentally, soul mates. In this original screenplay, both happen to be two-days from retirement for some reason. However, their arch-nemesis Jacques (Played by teammate Tony Parker) has one last world takeover-type scheme planned and it is up to these two heroes to stop him.

“Well, I figured, we already have two Spurs, so why not add the Frenchman Parker?” Added Ratner.

“American moviegoers seem to hate the French for some reason, so why not have a villain with a French accent? It works on so many levels!”

“When my agent came to me with the script, I was indecisive,” said Parker. “But then I read it and say, hey, I can be the French villain guy.”

Parker then proceeded to break off into a French rap as is his custom.

Does this movie mark the beginning of a film career for Manu?

“Bruce already ask me to be in another movie.” Said Ginobili with a big smile. “I don’t want to give it all away, but I will play a military robot created to kill that runs away and becomes a family robot instead.”

spurschick
07-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Will their names be Dirk Diggler and Chest Rockwell?

Leetonidas
07-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Ha...?

angel_luv
07-12-2006, 10:34 PM
hahaha that was silly

sprrs
07-12-2006, 11:19 PM
:lol that was kinda funny. Bet the writer was a Pistons fan.

ashbeeigh
07-12-2006, 11:32 PM
A little late or a little early for an April Fools? Funny though. :D

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-13-2006, 12:26 AM
will it be in the movies?

GO SPurs Go
07-13-2006, 01:38 AM
will it be in the movies?
um......

judaspriestess
07-13-2006, 01:43 AM