PDA

View Full Version : Melo's Car Full Of Weed

mcornelio
07-13-2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.teamfifty.com/images/pics/carmelo.jpg

Anthony not in car at time of traffic stop

Associated Press
Police found marijuana in Carmelo Anthony's car during a traffic stop, but the Denver Nuggets star wasn't in the vehicle at the time, officers said Tuesday.

Anthony and team officials refused to comment. Anthony is set to sign an $80 million, five-year contract extension on Wednesday.

Police said Tyler Brandon Smith, who identified himself as Anthony's friend and roommate, was pulled over late Sunday in this small town 20 miles northeast of Denver and cited for marijuana possession and three traffic infractions.

Police said Smith was driving the 2005 Dodge Magnum, which was registered to Anthony's company, Melo Enterprises. Police said two other men were in the car, but they were not cited and their names were not released.

Police Sgt. Dan Boyle said Smith was pulled over just before 11 p.m. Sunday on Interstate 76 in Lochbuie, a town of 3,300. An officer smelled marijuana and found a small amount in the center console of the car, Boyle said.

Smith was issued summonses for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, driving in the passing lane when prohibited, failing to drive in a single lane and failing to present proof of vehicle insurance.

Each charge is a misdemeanor. The marijuana charge carries a fine of up to $100 for conviction but no jail time.

Smith was released and the car was returned to him because his address was the same as Melo Enterprises, Boyle said.

No phone numbers were available for Smith or Melo Enterprises.

Bill Duffy, president of BDA Sports Management, which represents Anthony, told the Rocky Mountain News that Anthony was out of town Sunday and had nothing to do with the incident. Duffy did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

It was the second time Anthony has been linked to marijuana. In October 2004, Denver airport inspectors found marijuana in his backpack, but prosecutors dropped a drug charge after a friend said the marijuana was his and Anthony didn't know about it. Anthony has also made headlines for a bar fight in New York and an appearance in a bootleg DVD in Baltimore in which a man threatened to kill drug snitches. He averaged a career high in points last season and led the Nuggets to the top of the Northwest Division despite a rash of injuries.

Looks like melo's gangsta... well more gangsta than norcal anyway.

1Parker1
07-13-2006, 01:38 PM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
No snitches.

Phenomanul
07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
This guy is real class.....

:lol :lol :lol

mcornelio
07-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Looks like melo enterprises is just a front...

tlongII
07-13-2006, 02:10 PM
How does possession of less than an oz = car full of weed?

nkdlunch
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM

maybe he was actually driving a geo metro

Smokey
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM

thats the same thing I was wondering. where I am from less than an oz ain't shit. I be blunt passin till its gone, maaan. :smokin

mcornelio
07-13-2006, 02:13 PM
he was driving a miata

chesterthemolester
07-13-2006, 04:26 PM
http://www.teamfifty.com/images/pics/carmelo.jpg

that boy had better not bend over like that in front of me.. some nasty things would come of it :smokin and who is the notorious big looking guy?

Eric Dampier
07-13-2006, 04:30 PM
that boy had better not bend over like that in front of me.. some nasty things would come of it :smokin and who is the notorious big looking guy?

not sure who he is. i've seen him before. in fact i've actually played him in practice.

i found myself on the wrong end of a couple of his dunks. not fun

jman3000
07-13-2006, 04:32 PM
not sure who he is. i've seen him before. in fact i've actually played him in practice.

i found myself on the wrong end of a couple of his dunks. not fun
You're talking about the guy in the wheel chair, right?

:smokin

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 06:15 PM
:lol

Obstructed_View
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Cigarette celophane in Melo's car's center console Full Of Weed.

Quadzilla99
07-13-2006, 11:52 PM

i found myself on the wrong end of a couple of his dunks. not funYou're not funny. That joke of yours about being on the wrong end of peoples dunks is worn out, get some new material.

Eric Dampier
07-14-2006, 08:36 AM
You're not funny. That joke of yours about being on the wrong end of peoples dunks is worn out, get some new material.

i dont get it. where's the funny part :nutkick:

AZLouis
07-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Police sketch of Mellow's ride..

http://www.chronicstore.com/images/a-us-003.jpg

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Police sketch of Mellow's ride..

http://www.chronicstore.com/images/a-us-003.jpg

:lol