PDA

View Full Version : The Ticket's Progress Report

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 09:20 AM
Soooooooo.........
I'm happy they changed formats, BUT Jeff Vexler is a total beating. I've heard P. Burns from time to time, and he is way better than Vexler. I hope Vex isn't resigned. The forced chemistry between Walter and Vex just whips my ass to no end. I really miss the old show to be honest, and they really need to start screening calls better. Chancellor is good, but a little over the top at times, and I don't really have too much of an opinion on the Thompson brothers, except I think they are missing something. They're not too exciting. Those are just my two cents..........anyone else?

Kori Ellis
10-19-2004, 10:44 AM
Don't you think Pete Burns and I should really have a show?

:)

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 10:52 AM
well Kori I have to admit, I've never heard you, but Pete seemed relaxed, not over the top, and was in tune to the "guys" point of view in sports, as well as general topics, and knew when to be dark, and funny. He seems like someone I would get along wiht and have beers with. He knows about the ticket in Dallas, and that's what I want!!
The time slots they have now suck, I think(with better poeple) the times should be from 11-3 and 3-7

Kori Ellis
10-19-2004, 11:01 AM
You've never heard me on the radio??! For shame!

:)

Did you ever hear Spurs Game Night React in the last two years? I am on it with locker room reports after Spurs games. I'm on some of the other shows on occasion.

I was just joking about show with me and Pete though.

Here's some of my basketball analysis for you ...

http://video.woai.com/launcher/46632,565/

http://video.woai.com/launcher/45514,565/

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Whoa, tap the brakes. I've only lived here a year and I'm not a big baskeball fan. In fact being from Dallas, all this basketball talk beats me, but I understand it's your home team. Jesus, I want Vex gone!!!!! He sux donkey!!

Kori Ellis
10-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Did you like STSA a lot when it was Don and Walter? Do you think it's just a chemistry issue for Vex/Walter?

pooh
10-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Actually STSA has improved since they made the switch. It's more ENJOYABLE to listen to. Of course it goes downhill whenever Don Harris sticks his nose into it, but I like the show. I haven't had a chance to really hear Hardcore Sports, mainly because they're almost always interupted due to a Rangers game, and or the Baseball series. I'm sure it will be cut back again when...oh yeah, the Spurs start up.

The main thing I like is that they finally put Fox Sports Radio on overnight again, after four years of constant bitching to Ashwood and Lundy, my prayers were answered.

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Did you like STSA a lot when it was Don and Walter? Do you think it's just a chemistry issue for Vex/Walter?

Yes and Vexler sux ass. Walter and Don were alot more loose, and willing to talk about anything. I listened today and Vex was talking about the Bryant and Q. Morgan trade, and how Bryant was a huge cog in the Dallas offense. WTF is he talking about? Walter was shooting down every point Vex had. It blows. Don's input now is boring, and calculated..................sigh

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Actually STSA has improved since they made the switch. It's more ENJOYABLE to listen to. Of course it goes downhill whenever Don Harris sticks his nose into it, but I like the show. I haven't had a chance to really hear Hardcore Sports, mainly because they're almost always interupted due to a Rangers game, and or the Baseball series. I'm sure it will be cut back again when...oh yeah, the Spurs start up.

The main thing I like is that they finally put Fox Sports Radio on overnight again, after four years of constant bitching to Ashwood and Lundy, my prayers were answered.

how can you like to listen to Vexler?

maxpower
10-19-2004, 04:30 PM
I caught a bit of it this afternoon....Vexler needs to do his work.
I can't believe he is paid to do sports and does not have a couple tv's hooked up to have 2 sporting events on simultaneously. At the very least he should work the PIP.
He was bitching and moaning about the way Fox handled the games last night. Specifically he said he did not know that the yank-sox game was going to switch to FX and the astro-cardinal game would play on Fox. My question is, is vexler even watching the game he is talking about. For about an hour prior to the switch Fox was running an announcement about the switch at 7:42 pm. They have to get their simple facts right otherwise they lose any credibility.

Blood Dong
10-19-2004, 04:34 PM
I caught a bit of it this afternoon....Vexler needs to do his work.
I can't believe he is paid to do sports and does not have a couple tv's hooked up to have 2 sporting events on simultaneously. At the very least he should work the PIP.
He was bitching and moaning about the way Fox handled the games last night. Specifically he said he did not know that the yank-sox game was going to switch to FX and the astro-cardinal game would play on Fox. My question is, is vexler even watching the game he is talking about. For about an hour prior to the switch Fox was running an announcement about the switch at 7:42 pm. They have to get their simple facts right otherwise they lose any credibility.

ihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehim!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SequSpur
10-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Vex is cool, you guys just suck period.

Ignite
10-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Vexler and David Chancellor need to grow some balls and vocal cords because last week filling in for Walter was torture, I couldn't tell who was who, the fraffic accident rate went up that day because of those two annoying voices together.

oh yeah, Vexler is cool.

Blood Dong
10-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Vex is cool, you guys just suck period.

are you high? He may be cool to you, but he sux as a sports radio host