PDA

View Full Version : PISTONS Fans, Carlos Delfino wants a Trade

RON ARTEST
07-13-2006, 02:16 PM
http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm didnt they trade evans so he can get more playing time? they have bad luck. :lol

FreshPrince22
07-13-2006, 02:17 PM
http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm didnt they trade evans so he can get more playing time? they have bad luck. :lol

I am starting to think this guy is just fucking clueless.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2006, 02:17 PM
When has he NOT wanted a trade?

nkdlunch
07-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Well if he wanted a trade from the beginning and nothing has changed, why are u guys surprised he still wants a trade?

Vinnie_Johnson
07-13-2006, 02:19 PM
When has he NOT wanted a trade?

And we want him to shut up and play.

boutons_
07-13-2006, 02:32 PM
his is "playing", 10 MPG last season. 4 MPG in playoffs.

Bob Lanier
07-13-2006, 02:37 PM
:lol

I'm just wondering when Rip Hamilton is going to get tired of the Pistons front office wasting his prime and demands a trade.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-13-2006, 02:41 PM
its only delfino..i could care less

FreshPrince22
07-13-2006, 02:48 PM
its only delfino..i could care less

He's also our only backup 2/3 that has played anything outside of garbage time in the NBA now that Evans is gone. We've only got the BAE left, and that isn't going to buy us a whole lot. Trading Delfino for jack shit would continue to make the present and future of this team worse. And it's another notch on a long list of young players that this organization was incappable of developing properly.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-13-2006, 02:52 PM
then why keep him? if were not gonna develop him proberly then why not bring in experience..delfino is a great defencive player but hes a past first guard which isn't that bad but i think were gonna need alot of offence this season

FreshPrince22
07-13-2006, 02:58 PM
then why keep him? if were not gonna develop him proberly then why not bring in experience..delfino is a great defencive player but hes a past first guard which isn't that bad but i think were gonna need alot of offence this season

bring in experience? With what? We sure aren't going to get someone better and more experienced in a trade. And we don't have the $$$ for it. How about you don't make the same damn mistake 10 times and develop the guy.

And no, we aren't going to need "a lot of offence this season". We're gonna need every defensive player to step it up a notch or we're a 1st round exit team at best. Besides, Delfino is one of the very few players who brings the kind of O we need. He can break down the D off the dribble. Something we didn't do in the playoffs last year. No pressure on the D makes it very easy to guard our offense. That's why mediocre defensive teams were locking us down.

bdubya
07-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Joe D needs to lay down the law with Flip on this one. We're not going to get anything for him in a trade; he's got to be a regular part of the rotation from day 1 or he'll be another good pick tossed out the window.

ShoogarBear
07-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Delfino for Beno! :spin

Rip-Hamilton32
07-13-2006, 05:02 PM
lol..you just said we can't develop him porperly so why not trade him for some1 who is developed already

mavsfan1000
07-13-2006, 05:36 PM
:lol at the Pistons team imploding in front of my eyes. I'm loving it.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-13-2006, 05:39 PM
lol..no its just talk about delfino

FreshPrince22
07-13-2006, 06:06 PM
lol..you just said we can't develop him porperly so why not trade him for some1 who is developed already

I never said "can't". It's won't. The coaches we've had the last 5 years have all been too stubborn, and the people in the front office are pussies that won't open their damn mouths before it's too late. If they do the same thing with Delfino and finish it off (with some garbage trade for nothing), then I will be 100% positive that this run of quality Pistons basketball the last 4-5 years has been nothing but luck on the part of Joe D. They don't appear to care whether there is any short or long term success. They're making money, so that's all that matters.

RON ARTEST
07-13-2006, 06:23 PM
they need to keep him because i think he will be a very good player.

JamStone
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
:lol at the Pistons team imploding in front of my eyes. I'm loving it.

:lol at the Dallas Mavericks imploding in games 3-6 of the NBA Finals after being up 2-0 and 2 games away from the title in front of my eyes.

Pistons < Spurs
07-13-2006, 08:36 PM
This is the 3rd year in a row in which Argentinian papers have quoted him saying he wants a trade ... and in the first 2 years, he responded to those quotes by saying that they were false, and that he was misquoted.

Personaly I do beleive that he would be wanting of a trade. Why wouldn't he. I'm sure he was told he'd get more PT last year ... only to see Flip fall in love w/ Evans.

I sincerly hope he get's close to the 20 minute plateau this year. I believe he has serious game. I think he'll fit better into our more uptempo future.

Hopefully he'll get his minutes and an extension ... which he accepts, as I don't want to lose him.

I hope to see extended minutes for him Acker and Maxiell this year.

Rip-Hamilton32
07-13-2006, 08:39 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing delfino get more minutes but not acker