PDA

View Full Version : Comic Books anyone? Halo graphic novel?

Brutalis
07-14-2006, 01:02 PM
When I was 6 I was into comic books, it lasted til I was about 12 when jr. high sports came around I picked it up and forgot about them. Over the last couple weeks I have been getting back into them and I wish I had never dropped em in the first place.

Into comic books? Which ones?

I got the first three editions of Moon Knight and the first Ghostrider today and it's good.

It was said that the Halo Graphic Novel would be released on the 12th but comic book stores told me it's still not in yet. And in the 3rd issue of Moon Knight there's an ad saying in stores July 19th, when in the 2nd issue it says the 12th. Anyone have info on that?

CharlieMac
07-14-2006, 01:43 PM
I only do Marvel. My babies are Spidey 300 and the complete set of Secret Wars. I went through the same thing you did. About a year or so ago I started making trips to Half Price Books for comics because they're cheap and they have a ton of comics that are way under-priced.

CrazyOne
07-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Back in the 80's I collected mainly Spiderman series and X-Men series. Now they're all in baggies in boxes in my attic. Don't know whether to keep them or dump them in the E-bay.

E20
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Marvel and DC for me.