PDA

View Full Version : A question to Bulls fans.

G-Money
07-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Why do you guys think because you got Ben Wallace your already a title contender?<------ by this question im not trying to start anything, im just woundering why you think Ben will bring this team back to title contention.

He is no offensive threat; cant shoot a FT, no low post moves, no out side jumper, cant slash to the basket. His defense is starting to decline as well.

I think the Bulls fucked up by getting Ben. Or atleast they overpayed him, so now its going to be harder to sign anyone else or keep any of your good offensive guys now.

Dont get me wrong, Im a Ben Wallace fan and he will always be remembered as a Piston(at least to me) But the Bulls organization are hyping him up way to much that when it comes to playing time Bulls fans will be in for a big disapointment.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I think that the Bulls will be 4th seed next year.

NBA Junkie
07-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Ben will give the Bulls a much needed rebounding presence on the defensive end. So will PJ Brown. That's something the Bulls desperately needed. With their hard nosed style of play, both are a good fit. They should easily be top 5 in overall defense.

The biggest issue with the Bulls is a lack of a true go-to-guy. I don't think Ben Gordon is ready to be that player yet. He showed flshes of it in his rookie season, but tailed off a bit last season. Reminds me a lot of Allan Houston than a potential top tier player. What Wallace or Brown don't address is points in the paint. As a result, the Bulls are still a perimeter oriented team offensively.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Ben will give the Bulls a much needed rebounding presence on the defensive end. So will PJ Brown. That's something the Bulls desperately needed. With their hard nosed style of play, both are a good fit. They should easily be top 5 in overall defense.

The biggest issue with the Bulls is a lack of a true go-to-guy. I don't think Ben Gordon is ready to be that player yet. He showed flshes of it in his rookie season, but tailed off a bit last season. Reminds me a lot of Allan Houston than a potential top tier player. What Wallace or Brown don't address is points in the paint. As a result, the Bulls are still a perimeter oriented team offensively.

I agree!