PDA

View Full Version : Nonsense

Eric Dampier
07-13-2006, 02:40 PM
i've been on the wrong end of a couple of his......Delfino??? haha yeah right he's been on the ends of MY dunks for once. :fro

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 05:41 PM
:lol

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 09:10 PM
the pissed ons sure have a strong team unity nucleus!:rolleyes

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 09:14 PM
:lol at the Pistons team imploding in front of my eyes. I'm loving it.

AGREED 100%;)

Vinnie_Johnson
07-13-2006, 09:18 PM

Stick around I am going to love and rub your nose in Heat shit next year as they fall apart. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
07-13-2006, 09:19 PM
:lol at the Pistons team imploding in front of my eyes. I'm loving it.

That's classic just like Dallas in the finals with a two game lead letting the fluke heat win. :lol

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 09:21 PM
that wont happen,they are not the pistons or the mavs;)

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 09:24 PM
That's classic just like Dallas in the finals with a two game lead letting the fluke heat win. :lol

yeah you know they decided before the game to let us win because hello!!!!its the finals its not like teams get there to win :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
yeah you know they decided before the game to let us win because hello!!!!its the finals its not like teams get there to win :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Why are they keep saying that the Heat is fluke?

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 10:15 PM
because they are piston fans;)asking a piston fan to be objective is like saying ben wallace is an amazing scorer...

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 10:17 PM

Agree 100%

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 10:19 PM
because they are piston fans;)asking a piston fan to be objective is like saying ben wallace is an amazing scorer...

They need to go back to school and learn more about basketball.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-13-2006, 10:30 PM
They need to go back to school and learn more about basketball.

Is that where you learned all you know?

REDLION#22
07-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Exactly!:lmao

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Is that where you learned all you know?

Huh?

awmyplace
07-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Exactly!:lmao

It's ture!

Pistons < Spurs
07-14-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm getting absolutely sick and tired of redlion and awmyplace ruining so many goddamn threads.

Get the hell outta here already. All you've proved in your time here is that you don't know the game. Don't know how to be humble. Don't know a thing about the city of Detroit. Have a difficult time spelling. Find it damn near impossible to form clear and concise thoughts about the game without utilizing childish insults that were tired 4 years ago.

You offer nothing of value. You do not speak the 'truth'. You mumble gibberish.

You've managed to turn countless threads into a Romper Room like experiment that's failed.

If you're goal in being here was to act like immature idiots and fools, then consider your mission accomplished. Now pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out.

emo serb
07-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Why did pussyface (I think it is) have to be a dumbass and bring them over here? This board was a lot better before redlion and awmyplace joined. We should start a petition to ban these 2 fools.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm getting absolutely sick and tired of redlion and awmyplace ruining so many goddamn threads.

Get the hell outta here already. All you've proved in your time here is that you don't know the game. Don't know how to be humble. Don't know a thing about the city of Detroit. Have a difficult time spelling. Find it damn near impossible to form clear and concise thoughts about the game without utilizing childish insults that were tired 4 years ago.
You offer nothing of value. You do not speak the 'truth'. You mumble gibberish. You've managed to turn countless threads into a Romper Room like experiment that's failed.If you're goal in being here was to act like immature idiots and fools, then consider your mission accomplished. Now pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out.

dude take it easy,just because i have my opinion,and i like to say things how they are does not mean im trying to ruin a thread,and dont act like me and awmyplace are the same person,cuz at leas t post my own thoughts instead of quoting and repeating everything everyone says and i have more thins to say than just,"oh okay","exactly"," :rolleyes "and":lmao".IF MY FIRE IS TO MUCH FOR YOUDONT READ MY POSTS;)

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Why did pussyface (I think it is) have to be a dumbass and bring them over here? This board was a lot better before redlion and awmyplace joined. We should start a petition to ban these 2 fools.

I love you too :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

that is a typical pissed on fan post:"please ban anyone who will say the truth about our team!!!!"

Pistons < Spurs
07-14-2006, 12:44 AM
dude take it easy,just because i have my opinion,and i like to say things how they are does not mean im trying to ruin a thread,and dont act like me and awmyplace are the same person,cuz at leas t post my own thoughts instead of quoting and repeating everything everyone says and i have more thins to say than just,"oh okay","exactly"," :rolleyes "and":lmao".IF MY FIRE IS TO MUCH FOR YOUDONT READ MY POSTS;)

Thanks for proving my point yet once again.

idiot.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 12:46 AM

The three Heat fans love you too. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

emo serb
07-14-2006, 12:52 AM
I love you too :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

that is a typical pissed on fan post:"please ban anyone who will say the truth about our team!!!!"
A typical heat fan response: "the pissed ons fans are a bunch of ghetto thug criminals who start riots in the city of detriot and watch the pissed ons who play in the palace of burned hills with players such as rashit wallace. the only reason the pissed ons won a championship was because the teams they play always have an injured play, but this year the cavs exposed them, and the heat stopped their fluke run. heat are the best team ever, their team D fence was key to winning the championship, although i never knew we had such a great defense until someone pointed it out to me. i think we will win the next 60 championships because we have dwade who just cannot be stopped. shaq is still the best center in the league becuase he is shaq, need i say more? hmm did i mention the pistons were a fluke team, they are done. my team plays against injured teams too but we would have won no matter what because we are the miami heat. no one can beat the heat, ever. exactly! :elephant "
im sorry, my grammar might have been too good to qualify that as a heat fans response, so maybe awmyplace can translate it for us?

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:01 AM
A typical heat fan response: "the pissed ons fans are a bunch of ghetto thug criminals who start riots in the city of detriot and watch the pissed ons who play in the palace of burned hills with players such as rashit wallace. the only reason the pissed ons won a championship was because the teams they play always have an injured play, but this year the cavs exposed them, and the heat stopped their fluke run. heat are the best team ever, their team D fence was key to winning the championship, although i never knew we had such a great defense until someone pointed it out to me. i think we will win the next 60 championships because we have dwade who just cannot be stopped. shaq is still the best center in the league becuase he is shaq, need i say more? hmm did i mention the pistons were a fluke team, they are done. my team plays against injured teams too but we would have won no matter what because we are the miami heat. no one can beat the heat, ever. exactly! :elephant "
im sorry, my grammar might have been too good to qualify that as a heat fans response, so maybe awmyplace can translate it for us?

Yes I agree with Redlion.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Thanks for proving my point yet once again.

idiot.

your mother is the only idiot,for bringing you into this world...

what did i say wrong???then again..if you dont like it DONT READ IT!!!BUT I DECIDE WHATEVER IM GOING TO SAY AND YOU ARE NOBODY TO SAY I NEED TO STOP POSTING;)

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:11 AM
your mother is the only idiot,for bringing you into this world...

what did i say wrong???then again..if you dont like it DONT READ IT!!!BUT I DECIDE WHATEVER IM GOING TO SAY AND YOU ARE NOBODY TO SAY I NEED TO STOP POSTING;)

They don't understand English.

Lp26

:lmao :lmao

REDLION#22
A typical heat fan response: "the pissed ons fans are a bunch of ghetto thug criminals who start riots in the city of detriot and watch the pissed ons who play in the palace of burned hills with players such as rashit wallace. the only reason the pissed ons won a championship was because the teams they play always have an injured play, but this year the cavs exposed them, and the heat stopped their fluke run.

-YEAS I HAVE SAID THOSE COMMENTS BU I EXPLAINED WHY PREVIOUSLY;)

heat are the best team ever,

-I HAVE NEVER EVER SAUD SUCH THING(if i have show me a link please???)

their team D fence was key to winning the championship,

-ITS TRUE;)

although i never knew we had such a great defense until someone pointed it out to me. i think we will win the next 60 championships because we have dwade who just cannot be stopped. shaq is still the best center in the league becuase he is shaq, need i say more?

-THEN AGAIN WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID THOSE THINGS SHOW ME A LINK WHERE I SAID THAT!!!!

hmm did i mention the pistons were a fluke team, they are done.

-BUT ITS TRUE,BEN IS GONE,CHAUNCY IS NOT SURE,EVANS IS OUT,DELFINO WANTS A TRADE,THIS IS FUNNY CONSIDERING WITH ALL THOSE GUYS THEY HAD A SHALLOW BENCH...

my team plays against injured teams too but we would have won no matter what because we are the miami heat.

-HHHMMM,SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE PISTON FANS DURING THE REGULAR SEASON...

no one can beat the heat, ever. exactly! :elephant "

-IM NOT AWMYPLACE...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAH....NO.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:14 AM
AAAAAHAHAHAHAH....NO.

You have explained about a million times to them.

emo serb
07-14-2006, 01:17 AM
AAAAAHAHAHAHAH....NO.
That was based on all Heat fans, not just you.

-BUT ITS TRUE,BEN IS GONE,CHAUNCY IS NOT SURE,EVANS IS OUT,DELFINO WANTS A TRADE,THIS IS FUNNY CONSIDERING WITH ALL THOSE GUYS THEY HAD A SHALLOW BENCH...
You are right, Evans was a key part of our team, and without him, we are screwed.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 01:19 AM
That was based on all Heat fans, not just you.

You are right, Evans was a key part of our team, and without him, we are screwed.

Finally you argee with Redlion.

SpurForLife
07-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Finally you argee with Redlion.

:grim:

DarkReign
07-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Got one illiterate who makes a mockery of public school systems and another so enamored with himself and his 'witty' comments that no one can have a conversation about the Pistons.

You two fucking idiots ruin every thread. Congrats on hijacking another.

Now fucking leave. Assholes.

Bob Lanier
07-14-2006, 09:12 AM
I think it's kind of funny to see 15-20 "This message is hidden because REDLION#22/awmyplace is on your ignore list."s on each page of an even vaguely Pistons-related thread, personally.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Got one illiterate who makes a mockery of public school systems and another so enamored with himself and his 'witty' comments that no one can have a conversation about the Pistons.

you moron is it the first time you have read anti-piston comments???are they too much for your sensitive eyes???all i heard was:"cry cry cry,i cant defend my pistons!!!" :lol

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM

:rolleyes

Shut up!Get a Life and grow up!If you don't like our posts don't read our posts.

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
I think it's kind of funny to see 15-20 "This message is hidden because REDLION#22/awmyplace is on your ignore list."s on each page of an even vaguely Pistons-related thread, personally.

:blah :blah :blah

If you don't like our posts don't read our post then.Shut up!Get a life and grow up!

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 09:31 PM
hold it awmyplace!!!dont use the collective pronoun...its not like you offer lots of info and insightful comments...you simply quote whatever i say and you reply with:exactly and oh okay

awmyplace
07-14-2006, 09:50 PM
hold it awmyplace!!!dont use the collective pronoun...its not like you offer lots of info and insightful comments...you simply quote whatever i say and you reply with:exactly and oh okay

:lol

Tanya
07-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Redlion and Awmyplace:

You two should get married.

REDLION#22
07-14-2006, 10:05 PM
for The Last Time Im 15 Soon To Be 16 Awmyplace Is 39-40!!!!!!

Kori Ellis
07-14-2006, 10:24 PM
RedLion and Awmyplace, this is seriously the last warning. You can't keep doing this.

Shut the hell up.

FreshPrince22
07-14-2006, 10:27 PM
RedLion and Awmyplace, this is seriously the last warning. You can't keep doing this.

Shut the hell up.

:elephant do it! do it! do it! do it! :elephant

rockets
07-14-2006, 10:36 PM
what is this thread about anyway? whats up with the first post by Dampier?

Kori Ellis
07-14-2006, 10:39 PM
They are just troll posts that I separated out of another thread.

Please take that video out of your signature, the league doesn't allow us to have NBA footage here.

TheSanityAnnex
07-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I guess its tough to earn an all-ignore these days.

rockets
07-14-2006, 10:49 PM
They are just troll posts that I separated out of another thread.

Please take that video out of your signature, the league doesn't allow us to have NBA footage here.

ok

atxrocker
07-14-2006, 11:10 PM
yeah, seriously this shit is getting old. this forum has been poisoned by these two. cant start a good thread without it being ruined anymore. if i had mod power, they would both fucking be gone.

Burn531
07-15-2006, 01:15 AM
for The Last Time Im 15 Soon To Be 16 Awmyplace Is 39-40!!!!!!

Why would that stop you 2 from getting a room or to
:makeout ?