PDA

View Full Version : Rasual Butler agrees to terms with Hornets

Darkwaters
07-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Sorry, no Rasual to SA theories anymore.

Hornets general manager Jeff Bower said the Hornets had also agreed to terms with 6-foot-7 swingman Rasual Butler, their top 3-point shooter from last season.

"We have reached an agreement with Rasual that will get him signed sometime next week, and that was a factor in making this trade as well," Bower said.

http://www.forbes.com/technology/feeds/ap/2006/07/14/ap2880475.html

Taking it to the Hole
07-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Was a longshot to come here anyways. This team needs small forwards though, so we can scratch one more name off the list.

Kori Ellis
07-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Thank goodness.

Mr. Body
07-15-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm with KE. I was afraid we'd trade a significant asset for him, someone like Barry.

Spurologist
07-15-2006, 12:02 AM
The hornets are stacked. They are my favorite for most improved team. I wouldn't be surprised if they locked up a playoff spot in the east

Mr. Body
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Well, they're in the West.

Anyway, all their huge free agent signings are really not good. Peja is a shell of his former self - not that great in the first place. Bobby Jackson and Chandler are injury prone. Their contracts are all pretty bad.

But they have Chris Paul.

Spurologist
07-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Well, they're in the West.

Anyway, all their huge free agent signings are really not good. Peja is a shell of his former self - not that great in the first place. Bobby Jackson and Chandler are injury prone. Their contracts are all pretty bad.

But they have Chris Paul.

:lol

Charlotte Hornets. Yes, they are now in the west

They haven't been that good for a while