PDA

View Full Version : Five Questions

jaffies
07-15-2006, 09:41 PM
1. What single (just one) move do the Spurs have to make in order for you to consider this a successfull off-season?

2. What new poker rule will have to be implemented for the SpursTalk.com Poker Tournament?

3. The ESPY awards celebrate the best moments in sports this year. What was the worst moment?

4. Name one movie that might be worse than "Little Man".

5. The Vargas/Mosley fight is tonight. If you were a boxer, what would be your entrance music?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-15-2006, 10:01 PM
1 Any trade that has Barry in it.
2 I don't know anything about the Tourney so no comment.
3 Tie between SuperBowl and Rose Bowl when the Trojans and Seahawks wasted all the time at the end of the game when they could have tied it and even won.
4 The Ant Bully
5 Ludacris-Get Back

ChumpDumper
07-15-2006, 10:18 PM
1. Barry for Hedo.

2. Duces, aces, one-eyed faces are wild.

3. Mavs losing four straight.

4. Clerks 2

5. "Tiptoe through the Tulips" - Tiny Tim

Please_dont_ban_me
07-15-2006, 10:21 PM
1. What single (just one) move do the Spurs have to make in order for you to consider this a successfull off-season?

2. What new poker rule will have to be implemented for the SpursTalk.com Poker Tournament?

3. The ESPY awards celebrate the best moments in sports this year. What was the worst moment?

5. The Vargas/Mosley fight is tonight. If you were a boxer, what would be your entrance music?

1. No move.

2. Keep both hands above the table.

3. Small Ball, by far.

4. Looks funny to me, don't know what the hate's about.

5. "I'm a little tea cup..."

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2006, 10:22 PM

1. Barry for Kenny Thomas.
2. Drinking is mandatory.
3. It was great for me, but shitty for Colts fans. The Chargers breaking their streak.
4. Triple X
5. Westside Connection- "Bow Down"

Please_dont_ban_me
07-15-2006, 10:25 PM
^ Westside Connect is teh shiznets.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2006, 10:26 PM
^ Westside Connect is teh shiznets.A tad bit more intimidating than your song choice yeah?

J.T.
07-15-2006, 10:28 PM
1. Trade all of the people on this forum jumping ship and drinking the kool aid for Reggie Evans.
2. Girls only and bet with clothing instead of chips. Net stream available for those not playing.
3. I'd say it would be the collective bad officiating in the 2005 World Series, 2006 Super Bowl, and 2006 NBA Western Conference Semifinals.
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Cheers theme

Kori Ellis
07-15-2006, 10:33 PM

Only one?

I want 2.

Get a starting quality big.
Get younger on the bench.

First person out is banned for 2 weeks.

Dallas advancing to the NBA Finals. :)

Forrest Gump.

I have no idea.

spurschick
07-15-2006, 10:42 PM

Sign a bigman

Finding a poker program that is compatible with Macs

I have to agree with Kori on this one

Starship Troopers

Jimmy Buffet's "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw"

Dalhoop
07-15-2006, 10:46 PM

Barry and Horry for Nene ... or Camby

Don't play ... sorry.

Bonds continueing to play and break records while cheating.

Saw one a long time ago names "Brain dead" .... The only movie I ever walked out on.

"Momma said knock you out"

jaffies
07-15-2006, 10:50 PM

1. Bonner for '94 Robinson
2. you get an extra wild card for each spur under your avatar
3. Barry Bonds, Shaq has 4 rings, Houston Texans ....take your pick
4. White Chicks...no, nevermind
5. the Hawaii 5-0 theme

Please_dont_ban_me
07-15-2006, 10:51 PM
A tad bit more intimidating than your song choice yeah?

Stop the hate.

TheSanityAnnex
07-15-2006, 10:52 PM
2. you get an extra wild card for each spur under to your avatar

You don't even have a Spur yet.

And a question to Kori.................where are my Spurs damnit?

jaffies
07-15-2006, 10:53 PM
You don't even have a Spur yet.

I'm not in the tourney

awmyplace
07-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Stop the hate.

:lol

Please_dont_ban_me
07-15-2006, 10:56 PM

:rolleyes

Dalhoop
07-15-2006, 11:03 PM

:rolleyes
So this is how you boost the post count, I get it now :)

ashbeeigh
07-15-2006, 11:14 PM
1. Sign a center. As everyone has said. (I could say something lame about Beno, but I'll leave it for in my head).
2. I don't know. I thought about playing, but I would be the one banned.
3. Any Gucci bowl that Clark lost. Seriously? I don't know.
4. Aqua Marine.
5. mmmbop, with three mmms. :lmao. Seriously? I don't know. Something about running away.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-15-2006, 11:21 PM
So this is how you boost the post count, I get it now :)

Yes.

Because I value my post count that much.

REDLION#23
07-15-2006, 11:22 PM
4. Clerks 2

Huh! BLASPHEMY!

Parker 09
07-16-2006, 08:56 AM
1 Signing a big
2 Sorry don't play
3 Mavs making WCF
4 Starship Troopers 2
5 A.N.I.C by Sum 41

PaceMonster
07-16-2006, 09:09 AM

1. Definatly sign a quality big
2. Whatever
3. Mavs to NBA Finals(even though we beat em)
4. Beef 3
5. Hit em up- Tupac

bulletedge
07-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Worst movie I ever saw was The Piano...what a waste of celluloid.

dbestpro
07-16-2006, 10:21 AM

1. Sign Butler
2. Everything but Jokers are wild.
3. Superbowl officiating
4. Lawnmower Man 2
5. Welcome to the Jungle

SpursWoman
07-16-2006, 12:11 PM

Decent big

You have to take a shot when you fold

Game 7 of the WCSF, 0.00 on the clock & Dallas had more points

Battlefield Earth

Bitch

sanman53
07-16-2006, 12:32 PM
1. Trade Manu, Horry, Barry for KG [sarcasam]
2. I've never played poker
3. Dallas vs Heat Finals
4. XXX
5. "The Godfather" theme music

DaSpurs#1
07-16-2006, 02:33 PM

getting a good and solid center

you get to see your chances of winning like they show on tv :D

Mark Cuban getting to the finals

Jackass: Number Two or Lady In The Water

Many Men by 50 Cent

Quadzilla99
07-16-2006, 03:49 PM
1. At this point getting Jackie Butler would satisfy me.
2. -
3. Spurs loss to Dallas.
4. Snakes on a Plane.
5. LL CoolJ Headsprung.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-16-2006, 03:56 PM
1. Barry for Hedo

2. ...

3. Manu's foul on dirk

4. Superman

5. Angel of Death by Slayerrrr

toosmallshoes
07-17-2006, 02:14 AM
1. The Nuggets match for Elson
2. Strip poker!
3. Mark Cuban on the court in Miami whining about things that were actually legal.
4. Star Wars Episode 1
5. "The Final Countdown"

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-17-2006, 10:26 AM
1. Need a quality big man.

2. If anyone says they are "going all in" any person at the table to say, "That's what your boyfriend said," must be killed and eaten by the other players.

3. The Houston Cougars losing their bowl game.

4. Wing Commander

5. I Want to Sex You Up by Color Me Bad