PDA

View Full Version : Bush curses on tape..

SA210
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Bush Unplugged at the G8 over Middle East Conflict (http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/17/bush-unplugged-at-the-g8-over-middle-east-conflict/)
By: John Amato on Monday, July 17th, 2006 at 8:30 AM - PDT
http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/07/Bush-Unplugged.jpg

Bush and Blair got caught talking with a mic nearby:

Video (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Today-Bush-G8-unplugged.wmv)-WMP Video (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Today-Bush-G8-un.mov)-QT

TAN (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19820810-1702,00.html): Mr Bush was caught saying that a key to defusing the Middle East crisis was for "Hizbollah to stop doing this s**t". "What they need to do is get Syria to get Hizbollah to stop doing this s**t, and it’s over," Bush told British Prime Minister Tony Blair at a leaders’ lunch at the Group of Eight industrial countries gathering here. The President was on camera but apparently unaware that his words were being captured by a microphone.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&guideContext=65.1171&pmmsid=1677903&referer=http%3A//articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/bush-curses-hezbollahs-actions-at-g-8/20060717081909990004

FromWayDowntown
07-17-2006, 12:45 PM
The President curses? Out loud? When he doesn't think his words are being recorded?

Impeach him!!

George W Bush
07-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Who gives a shit!

And God Bless America :tu

boutons_
07-17-2006, 01:00 PM
The most informative point is not that dubya said shit (how can he claim to be a Christian? :lol ), but his simplistic, ignorant view that Syria will stop Hezbollah's shit.

Medvedenko
07-17-2006, 04:18 PM
It was hillarious...it's like a kid talking to another kid about another kid's bullshit. But it's a pretty distilled way of communication. Why use big words and make succint points about the matter when you can say the words "shit". Funny, I like his other comment, Russia's big and so is China....fuck he's hillarious.

Nbadan
07-17-2006, 07:47 PM
In Bush world, all the worlds problems can be summed up as 'why don't they get their shit together'.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-17-2006, 08:26 PM
A grown man using profanity. The horror! Run for the hills!

exstatic
07-17-2006, 08:38 PM
A grown man running this country who is SO FUCKING NAIVE that he thinks anyone in the Middle East not named Israel has the slightest interest in what we want them to do.

Yonivore
07-17-2006, 09:50 PM
A grown man running this country who is SO FUCKING NAIVE that he thinks anyone in the Middle East not named Israel has the slightest interest in what we want them to do.
Our presence in Iraq has given them all pause I think.

nkdlunch
07-18-2006, 08:46 AM
"Then, to Chinese President Hu Jintao, Bush said: "Where you going? Home? This is your neighborhood. Won't take you long to get home." When told that Hu's flight to Beijing is eight hours, Bush exclaims, "Me too! Russia's a big country and you're a big country." "
:lol

"Before Blair leaned over and snapped off the microphones, he and Bush discussed the Middle East, made small talk about travel plans, Diet Coke, and upcoming remarks the leaders would be making as the session came to a close.

"I'm just going to make it up,'' Bush said. "I'm not going to talk too damn long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.''"

I saw the video and Bush eats like a pig and talks and spits his food out. Fucking embarrasing. I'm embarrased to be living in this presidency.

boutons_
07-18-2006, 10:01 AM
"presence in Iraq"

... has exposed the limits of US military power against an insurgency. Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Quaida, Taliban are all encourged by the fucked-over US military in Iraq.

The Repug-enabled Iraq civil war is going full blast now, and the US military is powerless to stop it.

And the "last throes" keep lasting and lasting and lasting ....

==================
Over 3,000 Iraqi Civilians Killed in June, U.N. Reports

By KIRK SEMPLE (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/kirk_semple/index.html?inline=nyt-per)
BAGHDAD, Iraq (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/iraq/index.html?inline=nyt-geo), July 18 — An average of more than 100 civilians per day were killed in Iraq last month, the highest monthly tally of violent deaths since the fall of Baghdad, the United Nations (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/u/united_nations/index.html?inline=nyt-org) reported today.

The death toll, drawn from Iraqi government agencies, was the most precise measurement of civilian deaths provided by any government organization since the invasion and represented a dramatic increase over daily media reports.

United Nations officials also said that the number of violent deaths had been steadily increasing since at least last summer. In the first six months of this year, the civilian death toll jumped more than 77 percent, from 1,778 in January to 3,149 in June, the organization said.

This sharp upward trend reflected the dire security situation in Iraq as sectarian violence has worsened and Iraqi and American government forces have been powerless to stop it.

Underscoring the report, a suicide bomber attacked a marketplace in the southern Shiite holy town of Kufa today, killing 53 people and wounding at least 105, according to local hospital officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/18/world/middleeast/18cnd-iraq.html?hp&ex=1153281600&en=e287e7238c3e06e0&ei=5094&partner=homepage

xrayzebra
07-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Got a question for all you Bush bashers. How come the Arab nations haven't come
running to the defense of Lebanon? Hmmmmmm.

And so what is the problem with calling a spade a spade. Shock you? I think he
made his point by using some straight talk.

xrayzebra
07-18-2006, 02:16 PM
"presence in Iraq"

... has exposed the limits of US military power against an insurgency. Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Quaida, Taliban are all encourged by the fucked-over US military in Iraq.

The Repug-enabled Iraq civil war is going full blast now, and the US military is powerless to stop it.

We haven't even started to show all the power we could show. And they
damn well know it. Iran may be able to do like Iraq in as much as they
could have their terrorist, but their military wouldn't last two weeks. Hell,
look at what happened when they fought Iraq. They couldn't do crap.

cheguevara
07-18-2006, 02:58 PM

This thread is about Bush and the way he acted like a clown in a table full of world mandataries.

MannyIsGod
07-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Eh, this really isn't news.

PixelPusher
07-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Our presence in Iraq has given them all pause I think.

Our being mired down in Iraq has emoldened them (Iran in particular) to act out since "Big Daddy USA" is too preoccupied militarily to respond in any significant way other than those token, "wag the dog" arial strikes you love so bad.

Because Egypt and Saudi Arabia are Sunni, Hezbollah is a Shiite sect, and as we have learned from our fun bit of adventurism in Iraq, Sunni's and Shiite's don't like each other very much.

AFE7FATMAN
07-19-2006, 12:30 AM

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Not only Bush, but a lot of his advisors, and a whole lot of Americans.

You have got to remember that GWB hadn't even been of out the country,
except for Mexico before he was elected. :oops

He didn't even know they had Blacks in Brazil. :rolleyes

Where is John Lenon and Yoko and the "Lets give Peace a chance crowd
now? (Sarcasm)

I wonder if he ever read a book that wasn't required reading in College?

jochhejaam
07-19-2006, 06:16 AM

Where is John Lenon and Yoko and the "Lets give Peace a chance crowd
now? (Sarcasm)

Original and refreshing. Thanks FATMAN, we don't get much in the way of Bush-bashing in this forum.

xrayzebra
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM

I guess if you have been out of the country, you would make a good
President. I guess since Kerry was wounded some five times in three months he would make an excellent military tactician. Using your sense
of reasoning.

valluco
07-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Who gives a shit about our dumbfuck president cursing? And fuck Kerry too. I hope that guy does not attempt another run at the presidency in 08. Oh yeah, military tactician, just like pendejo G Dub is a great military mind. AWOLin' motherfucker. He served his country great during Nam did'nt he xray?

xrayzebra
07-19-2006, 02:34 PM
^^Bout like a bunch of the politicians. But, since he didn't, shouldn't he be the
poster child for all those that went to Canada and for JFK (John F. Kerry). They
at least were forgiven. Obviously Bush will never be. And I can tell it really
bothers him, can't you?

SA210
07-20-2006, 12:21 AM
kerry has set both of his feet in nam

bush has set none

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/bush_we-werent-soldiers.jpg

jochhejaam
07-20-2006, 06:30 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/bush_we-werent-soldiers.jpg

hy·poc·ri·sy
Pronunciation: hi-'pä-kr&-sE also hI-
Function: noun

1. SA210 critisizing Bush for not being involved the war and at the same time condemning all wars while labeling those who understand the necessity of wars as "untrue Christians".

2. SA210, the forum's infamous F-bomber getting on his President for uttering S-bombs. :lol

SA210's bombs > Bush's bombs. (you're 1 up on the Prez :fro )

SA210
07-20-2006, 03:19 PM
hy·poc·ri·sy
Pronunciation: hi-'pä-kr&-sE also hI-
Function: noun

Quite the opposite.

Actually, as you know, I was pointing out your hypocrisy and your President's hypocrisy for supporting war but not going to fight it yourselves, for supporting a war when the Bible is against it, but calling yourselves Christians, sending others to die when you are not willing to die yourself.

That doesn't mean I am for Any war. Also your hypocrisy that you would call him a Christian while he curses but say someone else isn't for doing the same.

You prove that your political views are 1st before God.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

Hypocrisy indeed. He's your President and you have to live with those decisions of support for a bloody war that sheds all the sacred blood and life that God has given.

But I like your attempt. A for effort!

jocc's wars > God's Wars (you're one up on God?) :td

01Snake
07-20-2006, 10:52 PM

Quite the opposite.

Actually, as you know, I was pointing out your hypocrisy and your President's hypocrisy for supporting war but not going to fight it yourselves, for supporting a war when the Bible is against it, but calling yourselves Christians, sending others to die when you are not willing to die yourself.

That doesn't mean I am for Any war. Also your hypocrisy that you would call him a Christian while he curses but say someone else isn't for doing the same.

You prove that your political views are 1st before God.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

Hypocrisy indeed. He's your President and you have to live with those decisions of support for a bloody war that sheds all the sacred blood and life that God has given.

But I like your attempt. A for effort!

jocc's wars > God's Wars (you're one up on God?) :td

Do you you even read this shit before you post it?? GO back to swinging from people's nuts. Your attempts at thAAShing people is not working out for you.

SA210
07-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Do you you even read this shit before you post it?? GO back to swinging from people's nuts. Your attempts at thAAShing people is not working out for you.
I don't see how anything you just posted changed the truth of what I said.
And you may have me confused with someone else by the way.

CharlieMac
07-25-2006, 09:32 PM
A transcript of the off-the-cuff conversation between US President George W Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair during a break at the G8 conference in Russia.

The president was caught on tape using an expletive as he described the actions of Hezbollah in attacking Israel.

They also discussed the exchange of gifts.

Bush: Yo, Blair. How are you doing?

Blair: I'm just...

Bush: You're leaving?

Blair: No, no, no not yet. On this trade thingy...[indistinct]

Bush: Yeah, I told that to the man.

Blair: Are you planning to say that here or not?

Bush: If you want me to.

Blair: Well, it's just that if the discussion arises...

Bush: I just want some movement.

Blair: Yeah.

Bush: Yesterday we didn't see much movement..

Blair: No, no, it may be that it's not, it may be that it's impossible.

Bush: I am prepared to say it.

Blair: But it's just I think that we need to be an opposition...

Bush: Who is introducing the trade?

Blair: Angela [Merkel, the German Chancellor]

Bush: Tell her to call 'em.

Blair: Yes

Bush: Tell her to put him on, them on the spot. Thanks for the sweater - it's awfully thoughtful of you.

Blair: It's a pleasure.

Bush: I know you picked it out yourself.

Blair: Oh absolutely - in fact I knitted it!!!

(laughter)

Bush: What about Kofi? [Annan] - he seems all right. I don't like his ceasefire plan. His attitude is basically ceasefire and everything sorts out.... But I think...

Blair: Yeah, no I think the [indistinct] is really difficult. We can't stop this unless you get this international business agreed.

Bush: Yeah.

Blair: I don't know what you guys have talked about, but as I say I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is, but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral.

Bush: I think Condi [US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice] is going to go pretty soon.

Blair: But that's, that's, that's all that matters. But if you... you see it will take some time to get that together.

Bush: Yeah, yeah.

Blair: But at least it gives people...

Bush: It's a process, I agree. I told her your offer to...

Blair: Well... it's only if I mean... you know. If she's got a..., or if she needs the ground prepared as it were... Because obviously if she goes out she's got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk.

Bush: You see the irony is what they need to do is get Syria, to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's all over...

Blair: [indistinct]

Bush: [indistinct]

Blair: Dunno... Syria....

Bush: Why?

Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing...

Bush: (with mouth full of bread) Yeah

Blair: Look - what does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine. If you get a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way

Bush: Yeah, yeah, he is sweet.

Blair: He is honey. And that's what the whole thing is about. It's the same with Iraq.

Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Assad and make something happen.

Blair: Yeah

Bush: [indistinct]

Blair: [indistinct]

Bush: We are not blaming the Lebanese government.

Blair: Is this...? [Blair taps the microphone in front of him and the sound is cut.]

That whole conversation is hilarious.

ATX Spur
07-25-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm not a Bush supporter, but I don't get how this is even a story.

boutons_
07-25-2006, 11:12 PM
dubya is an Animal House frat-rat cretin, a total simplistic jackass, a fucking insult to world civilization.

The most powerful, most wealthy, most sophisticated soceity in the history of the world elects this cosmic asshole to be President? The gods are ROTFLMAO.

jochhejaam
07-26-2006, 06:23 AM
dubya is an Animal House frat-rat cretin, a total simplistic jackass, a fucking insult to world civilization.

The most powerful, most wealthy, most sophisticated soceity in the history of the world elects this cosmic asshole to be President? The gods are ROTFLMAO.
And what does that say for the Party that couldn't unseat him?
Bush > Kerry. Next election, put up or shut up.

It's sad that the Democrats, once a great Party, have allowed themselves to be infiltrated by left-wing extremists who are totally out of touch with mainstream Americans.

cheguevara
07-26-2006, 08:49 AM
lol good point. the damn democrats should be embarrased this jackass beat them. Not only that but even now, the democrats have nil vs. Bush. losers

j-6
07-26-2006, 11:28 AM
It's sad that the Democrats, once a great Party, have allowed themselves to be infiltrated by left-wing extremists who are totally out of touch with mainstream Americans.

I don't think mainstream Americans identify with the Bible-thumping right-wing fun police either. They just sit at home on election day, occasionally bitch about the mockery both parties have made of our political system, and watch reality TV shows.