PDA

View Full Version : You think you're having a bad day?

tlongII
07-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I just took these pics. Dude was going too fast and drove the mail cart into the lake here at work. :lmao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/mailcart1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/mailcart2.jpg

jman3000
07-17-2006, 02:33 PM
oh vey!

1Parker1
07-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Where's the mail?

tlongII
07-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Where's the mail?

Fortunately there was only a couple of shoe boxes in it at the time.

SpursWoman
07-17-2006, 02:38 PM
D'oh!! :lmao

Gatita
07-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Was he drunk driving?

sam wheat
07-17-2006, 02:47 PM
was he set up like me?

tlongII
07-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Was he drunk driving?

I don't know. I didn't see the accident, just got there a few minutes after. He was definitely going too fast though.

tlongII
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
was he set up like me?

???

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-17-2006, 02:54 PM
How do you go "too fast" in something like that? They aren't exactly built for speed.

sam wheat
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
???

I was set up by that smug bastard Carl. He wanted my account. (watch ghost)

LuvBones
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smishocked.gif He was going so fast that he tipped it on its side?

Oda Mae Brown
07-17-2006, 03:07 PM
???

Don't mind Sam Wheat.

He's stuck, that's what it is. He's in between worlds. You know it happens sometimes that the spirit gets yanked out so fast that the essence still feels it has work to do here.

tlongII
07-17-2006, 03:25 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smishocked.gif He was going so fast that he tipped it on its side?

There are small lights set up around the lake and he hit one of them before going into the lake. Turns out the guy is an intern here. Wonder if he will get a job?

jman3000
07-17-2006, 03:26 PM
was he able to ditch before he fell in? or did he have to be pulled from the water?

tlongII
07-17-2006, 03:34 PM
was he able to ditch before he fell in? or did he have to be pulled from the water?

He went into the water with the cart. He's lucky he didn't get hurt.

sam wheat
07-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Don't mind Sam Wheat.

He's stuck, that's what it is. He's in between worlds. You know it happens sometimes that the spirit gets yanked out so fast that the essence still feels it has work to do here.

I do still have work to do, Oda Mae. By the way, that picture of Molly in your sig is hot.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-17-2006, 04:43 PM
There are small lights set up around the lake and he hit one of them before going into the lake. Turns out the guy is an intern here. Wonder if he will get a job?

I wonder what the early odds are of him being elected president of the U.S. someday. Probably pretty good.

Gatita
07-17-2006, 04:44 PM

:lol

subway ghost
07-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I do still have work to do, Oda Mae. By the way, that picture of Molly in your sig is hot.

Get off my forum!

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
I also had a fun day at work today.

I work in a children's crisis home in which we basically take developmentally disabled/autistic/schizophrenic kids and figure out med patterns so they can be moved on to group homes. So today I'm out at the park with one kid who has been diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia and we are playing some softball. All of the sudden the kid charges at me with the bat and I run like hell. I'm not allowed to restrain him by law so all I can do is run. The entire park is now watching this 14 year old kid chasing me with a bat. I figure this means he probably wants to go home so I grab my shit and run to the van thinking he will just get in and we'll go home. I get to the van and am still dodging bat swings. The kid starts wailing on the van with the bat. He fucked it up good. The park ranger shows up and is like "wtf"? By this time, I've gotten the bat away from the kid and he's just sitting in the van trying to punch out the windows. He succeeded in breaking one window and ripped the seats apart as well. The ranger doesn't have any idea what to do, but he said I need to get the kid out of the park. No way was I driving that kid back. The ranger ends up calling the cops and they show up 10 deep, along with 2 firetrucks and an ambulance. The cops yank the kid out of the van and put him in five point restraints and he is put into a cop suburban. The cops had to follow me back to my work and drop the kid off. What a fun fucking day.

Gatita
07-17-2006, 05:19 PM

I work in a children's crisis home in which we basically take developmentally disabled/autistic/schizophrenic kids and figure out med patterns so they can be moved on to group homes. So today I'm out at the park with one kid who has been diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia and we are playing some softball. All of the sudden the kid charges at me with the bat and I run like hell. I'm not allowed to restrain him by law so all I can do is run. The entire park is now watching this 14 year old kid chasing me with a bat. I figure this means he probably wants to go home so I grab my shit and run to the van thinking he will just get in and we'll go home. I get to the van and am still dodging bat swings. The kid starts wailing on the van with the bat. He fucked it up good. The park ranger shows up and is like "wtf"? By this time, I've gotten the bat away from the kid and he's just sitting in the van trying to punch out the windows. He succeeded in breaking one window and ripped the seats apart as well. The ranger doesn't have any idea what to do, but he said I need to get the kid out of the park. No way was I driving that kid back. The ranger ends up calling the cops and they show up 10 deep, along with 2 firetrucks and an ambulance. The cops yank the kid out of the van and put him in five point restraints and he is put into a cop suburban. The cops had to follow me back to my work and drop the kid off. What a fun fucking day.

This is what I have to look forward to this coming semester.

ShoogarBear
07-17-2006, 05:22 PM

Sounds like just another Ron Artest fan to me.

tlongII
07-17-2006, 05:25 PM

So he gets to swing a bat at you and you can't touch him? I do not want your job.

timvp
07-17-2006, 05:25 PM

You shoulda held off on the high inside heat.

Gatita
07-17-2006, 05:26 PM
So he gets to swing a bat at you and you can't touch him? I do not want your job.

He can't even threaten to kick his ass either.... :depressed

ShoogarBear
07-17-2006, 05:28 PM

He can beat the crap out of him as long as there are no witnesses, then claim the guy must have been seeing things.

j/k

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2006, 05:30 PM

This is what I have to look forward to this coming semester.Nursing student?

My girlfriend is also a nursing student and is doing a semester right now in the Psychiatric Ward/Prison. The shit she tells me makes my story sound like a bedtime story.

Gatita
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Nursing student?

My girlfriend is also a nursing student and is doing a semester right now in the Psychiatric Ward/Prison. The shit she tells me makes my story sound like a bedtime story.

Yup.

It is going to be fun, fun, fun! :depressed

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2006, 05:33 PM
You shoulda held off on the high inside heat.
I think it was my Wakefield like knuckleball that pissed him off.

TheSanityAnnex
07-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Yup.

It is going to be fun, fun, fun! :depressed

Wait until you see the protection they provide you with. :lol A beeper with a cord to pull that triggers an alarm. So while you are getting the shit beat out of you, know that help will arrive in a few minutes. :lol

Gatita
07-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Wait until you see the protection they provide you with. :lol A beeper with a cord to pull that triggers an alarm. So while you are getting the shit beat out of you, know that help will arrive in a few minutes. :lol

My friend did her rotation this summer. There were a couple of girls who were crapping their pants the whole time. Sounds like fun. :spin

spurs=bling
07-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I just took these pics. Dude was going too fast and drove the mail cart into the lake here at work. :lmao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/mailcart1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/mailcart2.jpg