PDA

View Full Version : Frankenstein Tacos

RandomGuy
07-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Living up to my forum nickname, I have just eaten some random leftover tacos that were surprisingly good.

Leftover meatloaf, black beans, and some enchilada sauce.

Just thought I would share that.

Since you are here, here is your random smiley for the day:

:monkey

jman3000
07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
the thought of that food together made my stomache come up a bit... shit.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Doesn't sound too mad scientist-ish to me. Ground beef, beans and enchilada sauce in a taco sounds like some Taco Bell would come out with. Hell, they may have already!

AlamoSpursFan
07-18-2006, 12:09 PM
"I think I just threw up in my mouth a little"

:lol

T Park
07-18-2006, 04:48 PM
screw that.

Sliced rib eye steak, drizzle on a mixture of hotwing sauce and spices and put it on a low carb tortilla and your doin good :)

SpursWoman
07-18-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't know if it sounds quite as bad as Random's, but I had a picadillo & Spanish rice taco night before last.....it was really good. :tu

SpursWoman
07-18-2006, 04:53 PM
As a matter of fact ... I was just looking at different picadillo recipes, and a couple of them do use enchilada sauce. :lol

RandomGuy
08-10-2006, 05:06 PM
As a matter of fact ... I was just looking at different picadillo recipes, and a couple of them do use enchilada sauce. :lol

But do they call for leftover meatloaf?

NorCal510
08-10-2006, 06:15 PM
dam nigga i want some fuckin jack in tha box tacos now shit those are hella good

Taco
08-11-2006, 08:09 AM
I’ve told this story before but here it is again

Once my brother came home late a little toasted, he found a pan on the stove with some food in so he heated it up and began to eat it. A little while later my other brother came home, toasted also, and saw my brother eating and served himself also.

The next morning Momma Taco says “hey what happened to the table scraps I left here for the dog?”

slayermin
08-11-2006, 12:22 PM
^^^

There is a place here in LA on MLK that sells a "garbage burrito." Umm. Haven't tried one yet but if I was toasted, I would probably eat one.

PakiDan
08-11-2006, 02:55 PM
^^^

There is a place here in LA on MLK that sells a "garbage burrito." Umm. Haven't tried one yet but if I was toasted, I would probably eat one.

You're from LA?? Ever eaten at KING TACO??? DELICIOUS..... I miss Dio.

slayermin
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
You're from LA?? Ever eaten at KING TACO??? DELICIOUS..... I miss Dio.

I live in LA but I grew up in SA.

There are a couple of different King Tacos, I think. The one down the street on Washington and San Pedro is ok. It is packed on the weekends. There is a taco spot called El Gavalon which used to be a McDonalds that I like better.

Overall, I don't like the mexican food here. I usually make my own Tex-Mex from recipes I learned in Texas.

Beer is Good
08-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Californian Mexican food sucks ball. Those damn TJ tacos can kiss my ass

PakiDan
08-11-2006, 05:38 PM
No.... King Taco in LA does it right.... pretty much everything else blows. Better than anything in SA as well.

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2006, 07:09 PM
No.... King Taco in LA does it right.... pretty much everything else blows. Better than anything in SA as well.Agreed. And Tijuana tacos are my #1. TexMex blows dick.