PDA

View Full Version : A.I. - Clippers talking?

Fabbs
07-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Kori or anyone who knows,
Lee Hacksaw Hamilton L.A. Extra Sports radio (oh yeah you remember them Kori), never having a problem making things up before, said yesterday that the Sixers approached the Clippers about A.I. for MeGetty, Shaun Livingston. (Calm down Comic Book Guys, they would add another salary to make it match).

Any credibility to this at all?
Rockin move by the Clippers if they can pull it off.

Mark Stein says A.I. moved his family to the ATL, he speculates A.I. and the Hawks. I dont see how, isnt Al Harrington unrestricted?

1Parker1
07-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I just saw a Billy King interview on local tv the other day...and he said that so far no deals have come through that would give them back quality players in return for A.I. The Boston and Hawks deal fell through, I believe.

Bob Lanier
07-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I don't like Maggette very much, but this would be one of the best moves Billy King's made ... well, ever.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Who else could they "throw in" to make the salaries work?

Fabbs, you really need to stop pulling these ideas out of your bunghole dude. They stink!!

Fabbs
07-18-2006, 04:27 PM
http://cbg.nohomers.net/images/laptop.gif Who else could they "throw in" to make the salaries work?

Fabbs, you really need to stop pulling these ideas out of your bunghole dude. They stink!!

Notice i addressed the thread to "Kori and anyone who knows."
Lee Hamilton of L.A.s largest sports radio is the source. I never said it was true, Comic Book Ed, but don't let that stop ya.
http://2005.xtrasportsradio.com/pages/Hacksaw.html?feed=122765&article=380240

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-18-2006, 04:31 PM
T, this is the greatest subject for a thread in the history of this website.

Congratulations on a job well done, partner.

BigVee
07-18-2006, 04:32 PM
A lot of the afternoon sports talk guys have been discussing this the past couple of days. Supposedly, the sixers made the offer but the clippers said no. All the rest of the talk is everyone giving their opinion about such a trade.

Kori Ellis
07-18-2006, 04:41 PM
I've heard of the Sixers posing trade scenarios to five or six teams so far. I guess they really have no love for AI anymore.

ALVAREZ6
07-18-2006, 05:57 PM
AI = stay in Philly

NBA Junkie
07-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah, the Iverson to Clippers rumor has been around for at least the past 3-4 offseasons.