PDA

View Full Version : So me and my cousin go out to eat today...

Please_dont_ban_me
07-18-2006, 10:56 PM
...at this restaurant off of 1604 & Blanco.

I've seen it driving by and always wanted to try it (it's called "Pasion"?). As we pull up, there's a Hummer, a Ferrari, and a fucking Mazarati (spelling?). =/ But there food was pretty damn good I must say.

But who the hell eats salad dressing with there Chicken? =/

DirkAB
07-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Weird, because I went to the grocery store tonight with my cousin, and as we pulled up there was a Jetta, an Accord, and a Camry!!!!!! Amazing shit, huh? Plus we bought chicken and salad dressing.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Weird, because I went to the grocery store tonight with my cousin, and as we pulled up there was a Jetta, an Accord, and a Camry!!!!!! Amazing shit, huh? Plus we bought chicken and salad dressing.

No...way...

DirkAB
07-18-2006, 11:08 PM
No...way...

I know it, crazy world.

NorCal510
07-18-2006, 11:40 PM
nothign compared to my story

me n my homie went to kfc and we seen 4 cadillacs, and we bought a bucket of fried chicken!! what a random ass night

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Me and my cousin went to the Olive Garden on Ingram, and we went to a snow cone place afterwards and it was closed and we were sad.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-18-2006, 11:58 PM
I take it you guys don't find it odd to pull up to a restaurant and see a Ferrari/Hummer/Mazarrati (sp?). :elephant

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I take it you dont find it odd for a snow cone place to be closed on a tripple digit day

jman3000
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
my family was meeting up for lunch

:spin

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I take it I wonder at times what triple D's would look like, eh.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 12:01 AM
my family was meeting up for lunch

:spin

Awwwwww sheeeeeeet

jman3000
07-19-2006, 12:03 AM
I take it I wonder at times what triple D's would look like, eh.

I think someone said melmart was packing heat...ask her if she'll pm you.

NorCal's Ninja
07-19-2006, 12:04 AM
nothign compared to my story

me n my homie went to kfc and we seen 4 cadillacs, and we bought a bucket of fried chicken!! what a random ass night

hells yeah, I remember that ninja. wild night, yo.

didn't we ghost ride the motherfucking whip afterwards? damn, we get hyphy!

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 12:06 AM
I think someone said melmart was packing heat...ask her if she'll pm you.

No thanks.

I'm done with females on this site.

jman3000
07-19-2006, 12:09 AM
ninja's getting hyphy is the last thing i'd want to run into in a dark alleyway.

sam wheat
07-19-2006, 12:12 AM
ninja's getting hyphy is the last thing i'd want to run into in a dark alleyway.

then you havn't met willie lopez.

CuckingFunt
07-19-2006, 12:35 AM
I take it you guys don't find it odd to pull up to a restaurant and see a Ferrari/Hummer/Mazarrati (sp?). :elephant A Ferrameratti??

That would kick ass!

DirkAB
07-19-2006, 01:18 AM
I take it you guys don't find it odd to pull up to a restaurant and see a Ferrari/Hummer/Mazarrati (sp?). :elephant

Maybe a little odd, but not big enough deal to start a thread in order to gush about it.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Maybe a little odd, but not big enough deal to start a thread in order to gush about it.

Pfft

I'll gush all I please. I don't even know what gush means. Is that a word? Anyways, if it were Pakistan I'd go lean up against it and have somebody take a pic :D but this isn't Pak... :depressed

DirkAB
07-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Pfft

I'll gush all I please. I don't even know what gush means. Is that a word? Anyways, if it were Pakistan I'd go lean up against it and have somebody take a pic :D but this isn't Pak... :depressed

gush
3 : to make an effusive display of affection or enthusiasm <an aunt gushing over the baby>

ef·fu·sive
1 : marked by the expression of great or excessive emotion or enthusiasm <effusive praise>

T Park
07-19-2006, 01:46 AM
There just cars.....

jman3000
07-19-2006, 01:48 AM
There just cars.....

That's like saying a diamond is just a rock or that gold is just an element... it doesn't lower the value (perceived or otherwise) of said objects.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 01:49 AM
That's like saying a diamond is just a rock or that gold is just an element... it doesn't lower the value (perceived or otherwise) of said objects.

Silly boi.

KEDA
07-19-2006, 05:44 AM
and you didnt come and say hello

I see those cars on a daily basis, working in that shopping center you see lots of shit.

there was a BRAND NEW 911 Turbo (still had the temp tags) by the store last night, it was fucking beautiful.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 08:09 AM
and you didnt come and say hello

I see those cars on a daily basis, working in that shopping center you see lots of shit.

there was a BRAND NEW 911 Turbo (still had the temp tags) by the store last night, it was fucking beautiful.

Was that you at the bar getting liquored up at 3 in the afternoon?

Zoe String
07-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Last night my wife went out to cut some basil for dinner, and there was a chicken in the backyard! Well, a Vietnamese junglefowl, actually. I chased the thing out into my front yard. My neighbor across the street pointed out that since there are about 12 Vietnamese families on the street, perhaps one of them was missing their pet chicken.

My next-door neighbor said "I used have chicken but no more. Next door he have chicken."

So I go talk to that guy. "Ah yes you find Birdie. I leave him out last night and forget let him back in" He comes down to my porch. "Birdie! Here Birdie here Birdie!" Birdie the chicken clucks happily and jumps on his outstretched arm.

"I find chicks by my house (presumably in Vietnam). I thought they birds, but I find out they chickens! Other chicken disappear. I think cat get it. Now I just have Birdie!"

Life around Asians is interesting.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Last night my wife went out to cut some basil for dinner, and there was a chicken in the backyard! Well, a Vietnamese junglefowl, actually. I chased the thing out into my front yard. My neighbor across the street pointed out that since there are about 12 Vietnamese families on the street, perhaps one of them was missing their pet chicken.

My next-door neighbor said "I used have chicken but no more. Next door he have chicken."

So I go talk to that guy. "Ah yes you find Birdie. I leave him out last night and forget let him back in" He comes down to my porch. "Birdie! Here Birdie here Birdie!" Birdie the chicken clucks happily and jumps on his outstretched arm.

"I find chicks by my house (presumably in Vietnam). I thought they birds, but I find out they chickens! Other chicken disappear. I think cat get it. Now I just have Birdie!"

:lol

You should've cooked it, y0.

Extra Stout
07-19-2006, 04:27 PM
:lol

You should've cooked it, y0.
Yeah, but then if his dog ever gets in the other guy's yard...

ShoogarBear
07-19-2006, 04:35 PM

:lol I got all the wway to the end of that waiting for a punchline before I realized you were serious.

SpursWoman
07-19-2006, 04:54 PM
:lol I got all the wway to the end of that waiting for a punchline before I realized you were serious.

Me, too. :lol :lol

Sportcamper
07-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Zoe String...Do any of your neighbors have a Jindo dog? (I had never heard of one before)...My neighbor has one...It hates being left alone so it scales a 6’ chain link fence to hang out with my Mastiff all day...The dog totally ignores me & only leaves my back yard when the lady up the street comes down and speaks Mandarin Chinese to it... :lol