PDA

View Full Version : America's Team Is Back!

TMSKILZ
07-19-2006, 05:18 PM
The Cowboys will bring home the NFL Championship home to America's fans this year!

I predict we beat the Chiefs in the SB!:elephant

greenroom
07-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe in Madden 2007? But in the NFL it will not be the Cowgirls or the Chefs. ALthough I like the Girls to win the East. Carolina will be the team out of the NFC and as much as I want my Broncos to get the job done I don't think they will. But I guess it will come down to Indy or maybe the Bengals?

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-19-2006, 07:38 PM
The same Indy team that has to rely on Rhodes out of the backfield? And we are talking about the Bengals team whose QB is still a question mark as to whether or not he will be able to come back from his injury right? Either way, I can see the Cowboys coming out of the NFC is Jones and Barber can contribute every week. Now as for my Chiefs, I doubt we go to the Superbowl with no WR's and nobody in the secondary, hopefully they prove me wrong and LJ runs for 3000 yards.

greenroom
07-19-2006, 08:18 PM
So who in the AFC is the team that stands out? I do not see a true team that is better than any of the others. While in the NFC Carolina or Seattle is clearly a better team than the rest of the NFC

NorCal510
07-19-2006, 08:49 PM
The Raiders are back?

yeeeee

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-19-2006, 09:37 PM
So who in the AFC is the team that stands out? I do not see a true team that is better than any of the others. While in the NFC Carolina or Seattle is clearly a better team than the rest of the NFC

New England maybe? Thats the only team I can really say scares me in the AFC this year.

greenroom
07-19-2006, 10:11 PM
The Raiders are back?

yeeeee

Back in the Cell...opps ment Celllar.. aka last place

StylisticS
07-19-2006, 10:16 PM

No Carolina and Seattle are not clearly better than the rest of the NFC. Sorry. Dallas nearly beat Seattle last year in Seattle and beat Carolina at Carolina and while Carolina did get better, so did Dallas. They are not clearly better at all. the foreskins and Giants will also challenge those two teams.

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Dallas' D should be even better this year and as long as Bledsoe has time to throw they should easily make it to the Conference championship, but as for getting past Carolina that is pretty much up in the air. The addition of Keyshawn should help a fair amount in their passing game, and as long as their running backs stay healthy they are the better team on paper at least for now but not by much. There are too many "ifs" right now with both teams, but we should know by week 8 how things will turn out.

leemajors
07-20-2006, 08:14 AM
parity rules the NFL. last year's teams may not even make it to their respective championship games.

johnsmith
07-20-2006, 09:38 AM
The Cowboys? Come on, seriously? I do think they are improved from last season but there quarterback is still Drew Bledsoe the last time I checked. Much like my beloved Denver Broncos who I don't think will win a superbowl with Jake at the helm, I don't the the boys can do it with Drew back there either. Having said that, Broncos and Jay Cutler in 2009 baby.

degenerate_gambler
07-20-2006, 09:53 AM
The 'Boys better hope Flozell Adams is 100% this year or Bledsoe to Owens will be few and far between.

bigdog
07-20-2006, 10:51 AM
the 'boys should do fine. the O-line has had plenty of time to rest and I think Flozell will be healthy. as long as Bledsoe can get some blocking, he is still one of the top QB's in the league. Dallas will make it far into the playoffs if all goes well.

StylisticS
07-20-2006, 12:05 PM
The Cowboys? Come on, seriously? I do think they are improved from last season but there quarterback is still Drew Bledsoe the last time I checked. Much like my beloved Denver Broncos who I don't think will win a superbowl with Jake at the helm, I don't the the boys can do it with Drew back there either. Having said that, Broncos and Jay Cutler in 2009 baby.

If Bledsoe has protection, he will pick apart your secondary. He still is one of the best qb's to throw the deep ball and he gets the ball to the receivers. This only hinders on protection, because if he doesn't have that, he will be just a sitting duck.

Slinkyman
07-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Dallas hasn't won a fucking playoff game in 10 years, give me a fucking break. Arizona has a better chance at the superbowl then the brokeback cowboys. The bottomline is the AFC is superior to the NFC and even if the cowboys manage to make it to the superbowl, they would get detroyed by any elite AFC team. Pitt barely made the playoffs in the AFC yet they dominated the best team in the NFC. AFC has won 7 or the last 9 superbowls, and those 2 they lost were flukes by STL and Tampa. An AFC team will win the superbowl this year again, whether it's NE, Pitt, Indy, KC or DEN, the AFC will win.

StylisticS
07-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Dallas hasn't won a fucking playoff game in 10 years, give me a fucking break. Arizona has a better chance at the superbowl then the brokeback cowboys. The bottomline is the AFC is superior to the NFC and even if the cowboys manage to make it to the superbowl, they would get detroyed by any elite AFC team. Pitt barely made the playoffs in the AFC yet they dominated the best team in the NFC. AFC has won 7 or the last 9 superbowls, and those 2 they lost were flukes by STL and Tampa. An AFC team will win the superbowl this year again, whether it's NE, Pitt, Indy, KC or DEN, the AFC will win.

:rolleyes so many laughable comments from this entire post where should I begin.brockback cowboys..real clever there guy..give me a reason why zona has a better chance.

pitt won 21-10..not exactly domination. and seattle had countless chances to win the game and the refs screwed them multiple times and it was 14-10 well into the 4th. fuck outta here.

Yeah Tampa winning 48-21( and it wasn't that close) over the best offensive team that nobody in the AFC could handle that year was a fluke. I see. And a team that went to 2 superbowls in 3 years even tho in 1999, St Louis was by far the best team throughout that year was a fluke :rolleyes

the afc did not dominate the NFC last year. The NFC also improved alot more this season because the conference attracted more free agents. Hell the NFC may have the best division in the NFL this upcoming season.

And no...any afc team would not easily beat the NFC representative in the superbowl.

StylisticS
07-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh and before last year, Seattle didn't win a playoff game in over 20 years. Yet they found themselves in the superbowl. go figure.

TheSanityAnnex
07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
An AFC team will win the superbowl this year again, whether it's NE, Pitt, Indy, KC or DEN, the AFC will win.
Left off the team that broke New England and Indy's streaks. Silly mistake.

RealEstateDude
07-22-2006, 12:54 AM
hell yeah on the boys. miami is the sleeper team of the afc. :smokin

johnsmith
10-24-2006, 05:22 PM
It's funny reading this stuff now.

Slinkyman
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Horry For 3!
10-24-2006, 05:30 PM
D'oh!

sa_butta
10-24-2006, 06:42 PM
D'oh!Actually he is right, they still have not woken up...:wakeup Dolphins.
I dont care, I like the Dolphins. They suck and everyone has been there before.

samikeyp
10-24-2006, 11:33 PM
The Cowboys WILL be in the Super Bowl this year!!!

Every team gets tickets. :lol

Hey, I am as big of a Cowboys fan as there is, and as much as people here think Cowboys fans should change their allegiance, I don't plan to. I thought before the season a wild card was possible and still think it is possible but they need to find some consistency quick or its all over.

MajorMike
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
No Carolina and Seattle are not clearly better than the rest of the NFC. Sorry. Dallas nearly beat Seattle last year in Seattle and beat Carolina at Carolina and while Carolina did get better, so did Dallas. They are not clearly better at all. the foreskins and Giants will also challenge those two teams.

Clearly.

the 'boys should do fine. the O-line has had plenty of time to rest and I think Flozell will be healthy. as long as Bledsoe can get some blocking, he is still one of the top QB's in the league. Dallas will make it far into the playoffs if all goes well.

Clearly.

samikeyp
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Flozell is healthy...its the rest of the line that is having problems...although Colombo hasn't been too bad.