PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:08 PM
One of the chicks i work with is pregnant... she told us a few days ago and i was like who gives a shit right... well now shes starting to get all of these priviledges and shit fuck that! this is sexist they took away my big lounge office chair and put the bitch in it because its supposibly more confortable, and the AC is too cold for her so we have to turn it off and she has to take her lunch break exactly at 12 while the rest of us starve!! fuck this !! i demmand rights god dammit!! I want my big comfy chair back and i want to take my fucking lunch hour @ 12 o fucking clock here! i work 12 times harder than this bitch

SINCE WHEN DO YOU GET KNOCKED UP AND GET MORE PRIVILEDGES !!! FUCK THIS !!

:madrun :madrun :madrun

pache100
07-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Get back with me when YOU get pregnant.

MoSpur
07-20-2006, 01:10 PM
I hear you man. Sorry about that.

NASpurs
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Damn I thought you found out you had a STD.

furry_spurry
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Pregnant women who act like that annoy me- and I've been a pregnant woman. You don't have a disease-- you are just pregnant.

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:14 PM
you probably get paid more to do less work, so move on, ya crybaby.

:lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Chivalry is dead.

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Well, when she has to take that 6 week, UNPAID leave when the baby comes, go snatch your chair back. :spin

The only perk I got when I had to work while pregnant was a little leniency in the later months on what time I punched in ... because it was a long, painful walk from the parking lot that it took me a while. And with frequent bathroom breaks to take care of the constant need to pee and all of the vomiting 'n stuff. Having to work when you're pregnant sucks. :baby

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 01:16 PM
you probably get paid more to do less work, so move on, ya crybaby.

True. :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:16 PM
shes Just Fucking Like 2 Months Pregnant And Everyone Is Acting Like Shes Fucking About To Give Birth.... Ima Start Demmanding Shit... I Want My Fucking Chair Back Now!! And Not Only That Ive Been Telling The Fucking Computer Idiot That This Piece Of Shit Pc Needs More Ram And He Keeps Saying He Will Buy It Its Been A Fucking Year!! Wtf... Everyone Has 1 Gig Of Ram And I Have 128 This Is Rediculous!! I Have Fucking Rights!!

Kori Ellis
07-20-2006, 01:17 PM
shes Just Fucking Like 2 Months Pregnant And Everyone Is Acting Like Shes Fucking About To Give Birth.... Ima Start Demmanding Shit... I Want My Fucking Chair Back Now!! And Not Only That Ive Been Telling The Fucking Computer Idiot That This Piece Of Shit Pc Needs More Ram And He Keeps Saying He Will Buy It Its Been A Fucking Year!! Wtf... Everyone Has 1 Gig Of Ram And I Have 128 This Is Rediculous!! I Have Fucking Rights!!

I know you don't know shit about women. But you should realize that the first three months of pregnancy are a very scary time and the highest risk for miscarriage and the such.

I don't know if you are just exagerrating to keep up your asshole personna, but you are an embarassment to your gender.

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:18 PM
here's a solution: get a new job if you hate it so much.

karmas a bitch,

you cheat on your gf and now you go through this, :lmao

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Sounds like she's going to be a high-maintenance pregnant lady. I'd go get your Rx of Xanax ASAP. :lol

pache100
07-20-2006, 01:19 PM
And Not Only That Ive Been Telling The Fucking Computer Idiot That This Piece Of Shit Pc Needs More Ram And He Keeps Saying He Will Buy It Its Been A Fucking Year!!

So...how is this the pregnant woman's fault again?

I think you just need someone to blame every rotten thing in your life on.

I do agree about pregnant women not having a disease, just being pregnant.

here's a solution: get a new job if you hate it so much. karmas a bitch, you cheat on your gf and now you go through this, :lmao

:tu

I know you don't know shit about women. But you should realize that the first three months of pregnancy are a very scary time and the highest risk for miscarriage and the such.

I don't know if you are just exagerrating to keep up your asshole personna, but you are an embarassment to your gender.

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM

Women go through alot of shit, for example could you imagine having cramps and having blood coming out of my peehole for a week?!?! I'd have to take a week of sick time every month! :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:22 PM
If your pregnant go home dont come make my life miserable! have your baby daddy support your ass for 9 months, oh and kori :flipoff if its so hi risk why dont you just go home and lay in bed for 3 months...i dont mind her being pregnant but if they need a more comfortable chair go fucking buy one... dont come up to me and take my shit... i should have told the bitch noooooo fuck u im not giving you my shit... i dont care about having to work 10 hour shifts.. all i want is my fucking chair back... these regular work ant chairs fucking blow! my ass hurts

:madrun :madrun

Kori Ellis
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
If your pregnant go home dont come make my life miserable! have your baby daddy support your ass for 9 months, oh and kori :flipoff if its so hi risk why dont you just go home and lay in bed for 3 months...i dont mind her being pregnant but if they need a more comfortable chair go fucking buy one... dont come up to me and take my shit... i should have told the bitch noooooo fuck u im not giving you my shit... i dont care about having to work 10 hour shifts.. all i want is my fucking chair back... these regular work ant chairs fucking blow! my ass hurts

Did you buy that chair?

If not, then I guess it's your bosses prerogative to let whoever they want use it. :madrun :madrun

:lmao

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM

Can I assume you paid for the chair since it's "yours"?

edit: you beat me Kori. :depressed

pache100
07-20-2006, 01:27 PM

I sure am glad I don't work with you...or near you...or, heck, even know you.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:28 PM

Women go through alot of shit, for example could you imagine having cramps and having blood coming out of my peehole for a week?!?! I'd have to take a week of sick time every month! :lol
Which is why i thank god every night for not making me a female... but seriously how can anyone justify taking away my chair? its incredible... they didnt even ask just came up to me hey were gonna need your chair for yocasta because the regular chairs are too uncomfortable for her... :madrun :madrun

!!I WANT MY FUCKING CHAIR BACK GOD DAMMIT!! \

They could give her my paycheck if they want but not my fucking chair...!!

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Which is why i thank god every night for not making me a female... but seriously how can anyone justify taking away my chair? its incredible... they didnt even ask just came up to me hey were gonna need your chair for yocasta because the regular chairs are too uncomfortable for her... :madrun :madrun

!!I WANT MY FUCKING CHAIR BACK GOD DAMMIT!! \

They could give her my paycheck if they want but not my fucking chair...!!

You get paid less than what it cost for your chair? :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Okay so maybe i din't buy the shit but still... it was in some old closet forgotten and not used for ages... and i took it out and cleaned it and fixed the screws that where missing and made it my baby! im gonna get revenge for this shit i swear it! and if the little fucking cunt doesnt come with my ram tommorow im gonna steal someone elses ram... im sick of everyone thinking that because i dont ask for shit around here means that they can do as they please with my office

cheguevara
07-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Chivalry is dead.

and women killed it

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:32 PM
You get paid less than what it cost for your chair? :lol
not really but you woudnt understand, its the emotional value... i spend 50 hours a week on my baby... weve kind of bonded

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Okay so maybe i din't buy the shit but still

she didn't buy it either, but boss man gave it to her.

grow up, seriously.

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:34 PM
not really but you woudnt understand, its the emotional value... i spend 50 hours a week on my baby... weve kind of bonded

and to think, her ever-widening thighs are gonna bond more to that chair than you ever could! :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:35 PM
ohh and shes sleeping... shes fucking sleeping on my chair.... this is incredible.... i cant get any sleep because my fucking phone wont stop ringing, but its okay for her to sleep on my chair

furry_spurry
07-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Places are afraid of looking discriminatory against pregnant women so they go too far the other way.

I continued to do everything I ever did before until the day my child was born. My mother never taught me how to be pathetic or helpless. I'm guessing this woman was probably high-maintenance already.

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:37 PM
ohh and shes sleeping... shes fucking sleeping on my chair.... this is incredible.... i cant get any sleep because my fucking phone wont stop ringing, but its okay for her to sleep on my chair

I hope in 7 months, her water breaks on "your" chair.

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-20-2006, 01:38 PM

Think he'll still want it back after that?

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:39 PM
so i went to her office while she was sleeping and woke her up... nicely of course, asked her what was wrong and she pointed at the belly and said it made her sleepy... bullshit! ive never seen pregnancy giving women sleepiness, one of you chicks verify that shit... im about to fill out a report and send it to the equal employment opportunities office

SpursWoman

D'oh! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
so i went to her office while she was sleeping and woke her up... nicely of course, asked her what was wrong and she pointed at the belly and said it made her sleepy... bullshit! ive never seen pregnancy giving women sleepiness, one of you chicks verify that shit... im about to fill out a report and send it to the equal employment opportunities office

I couldn't stay awake to save my soul the first 3 or 4 months. I fell asleep everywhere I went. :sleep

Mixability
07-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Sleeping on the clock is a little overboard, why don't you try taking a nap and when they ask you whats wrong, point to your stomach and say that lunch makes you sleepy. :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Ill Quit...

and the boss didnt give her that chair... one of my fucking supervisors did because their all women... i bet if i told them i have a back problem they woulnt do shit for me these people know they fucking need me.... i work like a mexican

pache100
07-20-2006, 01:45 PM
I continued to do everything I ever did before until the day my child was born. My mother never taught me how to be pathetic or helpless.

Then you are very lucky. Many women are not that lucky and have very difficult pregnancies. Needing help or attention because you are ill due to a difficult pregnancy is not "being pathetic". Apparently your mother didn't teach you compassion, either.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-20-2006, 01:45 PM
It's hard to work and be pregnant. Whenever I've had a pregnant employee I've always done two things, a. checked my personal appointment calendar for the previous several weeks, and b. made sure that this person was made to feel as comfortable as possible.

McCornhole can sit in a different fvcking chair. If he was my employee I'd tell him to quit worrying about what other people are doing and get the fvck back to work.

Then I'd close the blinds to my office and take a nap.

pache100
07-20-2006, 01:47 PM
It's hard to work and be pregnant. Whenever I've had a pregnant employee I've always done two things, a. checked my personal appointment calendar for the previous several weeks, and b. made sure that this person was made to feel as comfortable as possible.

McCornhole can sit in a different fvcking chair. If he was my employee I'd tell him to quit worrying about what other people are doing and get the fvck back to work.

Then I'd close the blinds to my office and take a nap.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 01:50 PM
A Mexican On An Empty Stomach

nkdlunch
07-20-2006, 01:54 PM
One of the chicks i work with is pregnant... she told us a few days ago and i was like who gives a shit right... well now shes starting to get all of these priviledges and shit fuck that! this is sexist they took away my big lounge office chair and put the bitch in it because its supposibly more confortable, and the AC is too cold for her so we have to turn it off and she has to take her lunch break exactly at 12 while the rest of us starve!! fuck this !! i demmand rights god dammit!! I want my big comfy chair back and i want to take my fucking lunch hour @ 12 o fucking clock here! i work 12 times harder than this bitch

Go to Staples and buy ur fatass another big chair.

Melmart1
07-20-2006, 01:55 PM
So go fucking eat and quit yer bitching. From your inane posts I would swear that YOU are the one that is pregnant. Or at the very least on your period. Do you know what pendejo means, Mexican?

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Pendejo Mean someone who lets a fat ass lazy ass chick take your fucking chair as a result of fucking without a condom... thats what that means... u know what else, the other day i was nicely chewed out by one of the supervisors for eating a greasy ass sandwich in my office but here is this chick blatantly eating a carrot... yes u heard right a fucking raw carrot in front of everyone and nobody says shit... tommrow im coming to work with a fresh bag of carrots... since they are allowed... and im gonna buy a big ass chair tommorow, watch im gonna have to bring it dissasembled.. a lazyboy couch... yessir and they wont be able to say shit... im going chair shopping tonight

furry_spurry
07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Then you are very lucky. Many women are not that lucky and have very difficult pregnancies. Needing help or attention because you are ill due to a difficult pregnancy is not "being pathetic". Apparently your mother didn't teach you compassion, either.
There is no information that this woman is having a difficult pregnancy. I know plenty of people who have been on bed rest- someone whose water broke at 28 weeks and she had a preemie. I have plenty of compassion for people who deserve it, but being pregnant is not an acceptable reason to NOT do your job. It does not give a woman permisison to sleep at work- no matter how tired she is from being pregnant. If she were ill- it would be different- but she isn't ill. I also know far more women who became pathetic the day they found out they were pregnant and all the sudden acted like they could not do anything for themselves. They give women a bad name and make employers not want to hire women of childbearing years. You don't have to eat lunch at a certain time simply because you are pregnant and acting like you do earns no compassion from me. The majority of women have no problems in their pregnancy and actually need to do more than less. Being pregnant is not a good excuse to sit around on your ass. Stay in shape and you will have an easier delivery and a much quicker recovery. I actually don't blame men for getting sick of it.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Pendejo Mean someone who lets a fat ass lazy ass chick take your fucking chair as a result of fucking without a condom... thats what that means... u know what else, the other day i was nicely chewed out by one of the supervisors for eating a greasy ass sandwich in my office but here is this chick blatantly eating a carrot... yes u heard right a fucking raw carrot in front of everyone and nobody says shit... tommrow im coming to work with a fresh bag of carrots... since they are allowed... and im gonna buy a big ass chair tommorow, watch im gonna have to bring it dissasembled.. a lazyboy couch... yessir and they wont be able to say shit... im going chair shopping tonight

That's one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2006, 02:13 PM
There is no information that this woman is having a difficult pregnancy. .... It does not give a woman permisison to sleep at work- no matter how tired she is from being pregnant. If she were ill- it would be different- but she isn't ill.

There's no information that she isn't having a difficult pregnancy, wasn't given permission to take a nap, or isn't ill either.

It's between her and her supervisor. If they gave her the chair and told her she could rest, then that's on them and Corn has nothing to say about it.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:20 PM
they didnt tell her she could rest... shes just taking advantage that theres almost no work today... but still if i layed my head down on my desk i bet the supervisors would be all over me telling me that just becuase i dont have anything to do doesnt mean i can get paid for sleeping... but she just points at the stomach like everyone has to understand. and i swear to god im bringing a chair tommorow... or my balls could fall off .... im gonna bring a couch and say my back hurts even if i get fired... oh and they need to move her ass to another side of the office, because im sweating and the AC is off because shes cold... sorry im venting out all this shit on you guys but if i vented it on my supervisor it would be hell.

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
If the supervisor feels she is still an asset to the company, then so be it.

You said you gave her the chair anyhow, and now you bitch about it?

No, no one should get special priviledges, but that is up to the boss. When YOU are the boss, YOU can tell her she needs to take time off...til then...it is not your decision and if making yourself look like a sexist asshole is what makes you feel better than so be it.

Also, I don't buy your story that you woke her up.

dougp
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
There's no information that she isn't having a difficult pregnancy, wasn't given permission to take a nap, or isn't ill either.

It's between her and her supervisor. If they gave her the chair and told her she could rest, then that's on them and Corn has nothing to say about it.Sleeping on the clock is still bullshit, permission or not. He has a right to complain about that, but he needs to go to his HR department and not his supervisor.

pache100
07-20-2006, 02:23 PM
There is no information that this woman is having a difficult pregnancy.

There's no information that she's not, either.

Pregnant Bitch
07-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I always get what I want.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:27 PM
i dint say hey wake up or anything... i just asked her if shes ok while she was sleeping which she woke up of course

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Also, you may not be happy about the fact that Zambrano struck out 5 through 4 innings and is pitching a shutout....3-0....those kind of parlays are so hard to win, be careful with them. It seems like they are all good bets, but one person or team always f*cks it up.

:gpower

surprised this graphic hasn't been busted out yet.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I always get what I want.http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/Pics/sig.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol

OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN MY LIFE!!! THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR MAKING SUCH A SHITTY DAY BETTER!

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I always get what I want.

I'm pretty sure I can see a boob. :elephant

ShoogarBear
07-20-2006, 02:31 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/Pics/sig.gif

Oh
My
God

:lmao x 49596079999999450^3409666666660794030

I call bullshit. This whole thread is a setup for that picture.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:32 PM
i lost the bet anyway... they pulled out the piece of shit pitcher from texas in the 4th inning fucking pussy i can pitch better than him

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh
My
God

:lmao x 49596079999999450^3409666666660794030

I call bullshit. This whole thread is a setup for that picture.

Shoog has a point, a lot of this seems like BS...

maybe the basis of the story is true, but the stories about the carrot and sleep?

pache100
Sleeping on the clock is still bullshit, permission or not. He has a right to complain about that, but he needs to go to his HR department and not his supervisor.

That depends. We had a case where a guy was hypoglycemic and they were trying to regulate his meds; we also found out much later that he was having TIAs, too, but didn't know it at the time. He was sleepy all the time and his doctor sent a note prescribing a nap every day at lunch (I kid you not). He got 1 hour for lunch and he'd bring his lunch and take 15-20 minutes to eat and then take a nap the other 40-45 minutes. At his desk. Even though he set an alarm clock and didn't oversleep, there were a lot of complaints about this. At first, they made him shut the door to his office; but another guy worked in the office with him and he didn't like the door shut (sound like anyone you know...mcornelio?), so they eventually made him go to an office that was not occupied; in the winter, when it wasn't so hot outside, he would go to his car for his nap. Well, this went on for a couple of years. Lots more complaints in the meantime about this guy "sleeping around the office on company time"; and not only was that not any of anybody's business except his and his supervisor's, it wasn't even true. Guess how badly all those people (who could not/would not mind their own frickin' business) felt...when the guy died of a heart attack? He was taken from the office one day in an ambulance and never returned.

Don't always think you know what is going on. Don't try diagnosing other people's illnesses when you don't have a clue. The best thing anyone can do in the workplace is mind their own business, get their own work done in a manner that they can be proud of...and shut the hell up about what everyone else is doing.

SoCalSpursFan
i lost the bet anyway... they pulled out the piece of shit pitcher from texas in the 4th inning fucking pussy i can pitch better than him

The bet against the cubs wasnt a bad one though, they suck.

You forget though the cubs always win on days you bet against them.

furry_spurry
07-20-2006, 02:34 PM

It's between her and her supervisor. If they gave her the chair and told her she could rest, then that's on them and Corn has nothing to say about it.
Obviously people speak from recent experience of friends or family. I am sure you know someone who has been through this and I understand that. Likewise, I know someone who is dealing with "this" right now. That woman in question has been a royal pain in the ass from the day she got pregnant-and no she is not having problems. She has acted helpless and useless and he still has 4 more months to deal with it. Employers won't do anything about a pregnant woman due to FEAR, and it really isn't fair to all the other workers- men and women alike.

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Don't always think you know what is going on. Don't try diagnosing other people's illnesses when you don't have a clue. The best thing anyone can do in the workplace is mind their own business, get their own work done in a manner that they can be proud of...and shut the hell up about what everyone else is doing.

*see China.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Shoog has a point, a lot of this seems like BS...

maybe the basis of the story is true, but the stories about the carrot and sleep?
Okay maybe i exaggerated a little but still the bitch did take my chair, and she is eating carrots, not like in the picture but like bugs bunny whatsup doc... and i swear to god she was there sleeping eyes closed not doing shit kind of sleeping... and when i told her if shes ok she woke up and pointed at the belly. im not lying... i am lying about bringing a lazyboy to work though... i dont think i would be able to type from a lazyboy, too far reclined and everything i said is true... so :flipoff

Bugs Bunny
07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
and she is eating carrots, not like in the picture but like bugs bunny whatsup doc...

ehh, it's carrot season!

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Okay maybe i exaggerated a little but still the bitch did take my chair, and she is eating carrots, not like in the picture but like bugs bunny whatsup doc... and i swear to god she was there sleeping eyes closed not doing shit kind of sleeping... and when i told her if shes ok she woke up and pointed at the belly. im not lying... i am lying about bringing a lazyboy to work though... i dont think i would be able to type from a lazyboy, too far reclined and everything i said is true... so :flipoff

:princess :makeout :cat :gpower :flypig :cheer

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:40 PM
ehh, it's carrot season!

I think you took a wrong turn at albuquerque.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Well maybe everyone should not be fucking without condoms in the first place... seriously i could care less about her being pregnant as long as she does her fucking job but now shes just doing as she pleases... and i bet i couldnt get away with doing none of this shit... if someone cant do their job then they should go home. im just pissed that because shes pregnant she gets special treatment...

:princess KNOCKUP

pache100
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
*see China.

Unless you are a supervisor, they are not paying you (that's the key here) to worry about anyone's work business except your own. China has nothing to do with it.

pache100
07-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Well maybe everyone should not be fucking without condoms in the first place... seriously i could care less about her being pregnant as long as she does her fucking job but now shes just doing as she pleases... and i bet i couldnt get away with doing none of this shit... if someone cant do their job then they should go home. im just pissed that because shes pregnant she gets special treatment...

:princess KNOCKUP

Once again...

I sure am glad I don't work with you...or near you...or, heck, even know you.

CuckingFunt
07-20-2006, 02:50 PM

You, clearly, are the antithesis of jman. Bound and determined to be hated by every woman on this board.

Pregnant Bitch
I'm going to see if my supervisor will let me bring mcornelio's matress to work so I can get some bed rest for my terrible back pains.

*yawn*

SoCalSpursFan
Unless you are a supervisor, they are not paying you (that's the key here) to worry about anyone's work business except your own. China has nothing to do with it.

They pay people in China, just a small amount.

I'm just telling you there is hardly any workplace drama in China, if you are pregnant, they will simply get rid of you and send someone else in....which is why they are going to soon control the entire f'ing planet.

konichiwa.

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Isn't that Japanese?

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Isn't that Japanese?

Yes.

Zai Jian

pache100
07-20-2006, 02:57 PM
They pay people in China, just a small amount.

I'm just telling you there is hardly any workplace drama in China, if you are pregnant, they will simply get rid of you and send someone else in....which is why they are going to soon control the entire f'ing planet.

konichiwa.

Well, until they do "control the entire f'ing planet"...or the unlikely event that I should decide to live there...I'll worry about reality in the US. k?

ShoogarBear
07-20-2006, 03:03 PM
I thought cockroaches were going to control the entire f'ing planet.

Wooo . . . good thing your co-worker isn't about to have 300 kids!

SoCalSpursFan
07-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Well, until they do "control the entire f'ing planet"...or the unlikely event that I should decide to live there...I'll worry about reality in the US. k?

Wow...I didn't know China was a sore spot for you. :madrun Apologies. But just so you know, over half the things in your line of sight right now were made in China.

I was just making a point that if people focused on their work and only their work it makes a huge difference. I accidently used China!!!! OMG! in my example...didn't mean to offend you.

God, if the Spurs ever were to get Yao Ming SOMEONES gonna be upset.

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Wow...I didn't know China was a sore spot for you. :madrun Apologies. But just so you know, over half the things in your line of sight right now were made in China.

I was just making a point that if people focused on their work and only their work it makes a huge difference. I accidently used China!!!! OMG! in my example...didn't mean to offend you.

God, if the Spurs get Yao Ming SOMEONES gonna be upset.

China is not a sore spot with me. I just don't see what it has to do with the price of eggs in ... well you know. And I don't particularly have a problem with "made in", either (geez, if I did, I'd have to quit living). It was just irrelevant to the discussion, at least my part of it.

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I thought cockroaches were going to control the entire f'ing planet.

Wooo . . . good thing you co-worker isn't about to have 300 kids!

:lmao :lmao

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 03:07 PM
yeah i give up... fuck this she supposibly feels sick and is going home. ive been here with a fever and ive been so sick that once i sneezed and the screen for the computer was full of gooy boogers but princess knockup got to go home early cuz she doesnt feel good... the next 4 months are gonna be priceless... anyway its illegal for women work with more than 6 months right?

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
No, a lot of women go straight to the hospital from work.

Marklar MM
Cornelio...you should hire Milton. I hear he can get rid of a bad situation in the workplace.

SoCalSpursFan
No, a lot of women go straight to the hospital from work.

Then right back to work, from the hospital...if it's during business hours.

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 03:13 PM
so i actually have to put up with this for 7 more months?

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Then right back to work, from the hospital...if it's during business hours.

Seriously...there is a woman who works down the hall from me who went to the hospital from work in labor...and had her baby within an hour after she got there. And she came back to work 3 weeks later! She said her doctor cleared her and her mother is keeping the baby during the day. We told her she had a "drive-thru delivery". :lol

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:15 PM

Yes. And, when she's gone, I'd be willing to bet you find something/someone else to bitch about.

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 03:30 PM

Actually, it's the first 3 months that are most brutal. :)

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Actually, it's the first 3 months that are most brutal. :)

Spoilsport.

spurster
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Chair rage.

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Chair rage. :lol

LuvBones
07-20-2006, 03:36 PM
You, clearly, are the antithesis of jman. Bound and determined to be hated by every woman on this board.:lmao

mcornelio, you're the most emotional and psychotic guy on this board. :tu

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Spoilsport.

Not entirely. The last 6 months are spent gushing over the sex, potential names, things you've bought and want to buy. Baby showers, descriptions of the nasty things that are happening to your body ... every time you feel the most remote twinge or kick ... pictures of sonograms ... how many times you've had to pee that day ... how hungry you are but can only eat a little bit at a time because the baby is squishing your stomach. And maybe if he's really lucky, she'll get hemorrhoids and describe those in detail as well.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:38 PM

mcornelio, you're the most emotional and psychotic guy on this board. :tu

:lmao :lmao You all gotta stop...stop...stop... :lmao

pache100
07-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Not entirely. The last 6 months are spent gushing over the sex, potential names, things you've bought and want to buy. Baby showers, descriptions of the nasty things that are happening to your body ... every time you feel the most remote twinge or kick ... pictures of sonograms ... how many times you've had to pee that day ... how hungry you are but can only eat a little bit at a time because the baby is squishing your stomach. And maybe if he's really lucky, she'll get hemorrhoids and describe those in detail as well.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Oh, good, then...at least he has those things to look forward to. Or, at least we do...I'm sure we'll hear all about it. :lol

mcornelio
07-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh, good, then...at least he has those things to look forward to. Or, at least we do...I'm sure we'll hear all about it. :lol

YOUR DAMN RIGHT YOU BITCHES ARE GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT GOD DAMMIT... ILL MAKE SURE YOU GET TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO

Crookshanks
07-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I have 4 children and I was fortunate to not have to work. I don't know how I would've because I was sick 24/7 for the first 3 months! :vomit:

I nibbled on crackers and toast all day long because it kept the nausua away.

But after the first three months, I was fine. When I was pregnant with my first child I bowled on a league and I bowled on a Saturday and had the baby early Monday morning!

Mixability
07-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Well maybe everyone should not be fucking without condoms in the first place...

Especially your Mom. :)

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Especially your Mom. :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/dasher4/LMAO.gif

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Close this thread. It's over.

Danyo won.

KEDA
07-20-2006, 04:33 PM

But after the first three months, I was fine. When I was pregnant with my first child I bowled on a league and I bowled on a Saturday and had the baby early Monday morning!

Mom?

is that you?

KEDA
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
mcornelio, you are the biggest fucking jackass I have ever seen, period.

MannyIsGod
07-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Close this thread. It's over.

Danyo won.Fuck you. This thread fucking rules.

CharlieMac
07-20-2006, 04:48 PM

Chivalry is dead.

CharlieMac
07-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Man, Pregnant bitch is one of teh funniest things I've ever seen.

Pregnant Bitch
07-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh, what a nice restful day at work.

I think I'll go home and bitch at my husband now to get my way.

:princess

Oscar DeLa
07-20-2006, 05:36 PM
I don't know what it is, but women always bitch about wanting to be equal then always expect unequal treatment when it comes to pregnancy and divorce.

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Act like a women and we'll treat you like one.

I don't think you can act like more like a woman than when you're pregnant. :lol :lol

SpursWoman
07-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't know what it is, but women always bitch about wanting to be equal then always expect unequal treatment when it comes to pregnancy

To be equal there needs to be some kind of male equivalent. Can you think of one? :lol

ShoogarBear
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
To be equal there needs to be some kind of male equivalent. Can you think of one? :lol
Watching Three Stooges movies?

JoeChalupa
07-20-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't think a woman looks more beautiful than when they're pregnant.

Billy Cobham
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't think a woman looks more beautiful than when they're pregnant.