PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

the_IDEA_man
07-20-2006, 09:51 PM
im watching a show on tv about prison gangs and it got me thinking, these dudes arent being punished or rehabilitated, barely even incapacitated, because these criminals are being allowed to run wild inside our prison walls. The guards say there is nothing they can do about the lawlessness that goes on inside prisons because they are outnumbered by radical amounts. They can do nothing about the gang activity, premeditated and planned batterings, assaults and murders? nothing about the drug smuggling or using? Yeah, they can do something about it... if they find out about it.

I suggest that the prison system should begin a random and constant inmate rotation program. Every Federal Correction Complex should be involved. It will involve one full bus load trip from one correctional institute to the next closest one, by every facility, every day. The rotations would be random only to the prisoners. The new program would delegate prisoners to be transfered at random intervals during their prison sentence (30 days, 60 days, etc.).

I believe this would greatly reduce the environment that is so conducive to spawning criminal activity, if not eliminate it entirely.

NorCal510
07-20-2006, 09:53 PM
who gives a shit bluh

the_IDEA_man
07-20-2006, 09:56 PM
your fuckin family should bitch!

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-20-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.hmmagazine.com/blogs/doug/archives/calif%20gas%20prices%20ouch.gif

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Great idea. I am sure the masses would love their taxes bieng doubled for said program.

Guru of Nothing
07-20-2006, 10:52 PM
im watching a show on tv about prison gangs and it got me thinking, these dudes arent being punished or rehabilitated, barely even incapacitated, because these criminals are being allowed to run wild inside our prison walls. The guards say there is nothing they can do about the lawlessness that goes on inside prisons because they are outnumbered by radical amounts. They can do nothing about the gang activity, premeditated and planned batterings, assaults and murders? nothing about the drug smuggling or using? Yeah, they can do something about it... if they find out about it.

I suggest that the prison system should begin a random and constant inmate rotation program. Every Federal Correction Complex should be involved. It will involve one full bus load trip from one correctional institute to the next closest one, by every facility, every day. The rotations would be random only to the prisoners. The new program would delegate prisoners to be transfered at random intervals during their prison sentence (30 days, 60 days, etc.).

I believe this would greatly reduce the environment that is so conducive to spawning criminal activity, if not eliminate it entirely.

I've already solved this problem.

Think ... one prison ... Nevada .... 1000 miles of perimeter fence line ... Food dropped in via parachute ... Oh, and I did I mention that prison pays for itself by supplying 98% of the consumer demand for range-free chicken.

Win/win!

the_IDEA_man
07-20-2006, 11:12 PM
they could be hybrid buses

the_IDEA_man
07-20-2006, 11:40 PM
yes.. complacency

Please_dont_ban_me
07-21-2006, 01:25 AM
The guards don't do shit, because most get a cut of the profits.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2006, 01:32 AM
rotation or inmates will only lead to expanding there organization in other prisons.

the brotherhood...:D