PDA

View Full Version : The official bash the Minnesota Timberwolves thread!

NBA Junkie
07-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Okay guys have at it.

With so many threads about other worthless teams and GM's, I'm feeling a little left out. I'm a Timberwolves homer (and proud of it), but dammit, I believe our team is as inept on the floor and in the front office as teams such as the Knicks, Hawks etc...

So come on, bash my Timberwolves, till I die from laughter. There's so many things that you can poke fun at from the Joe Smith fiasco, the ineptitude of Kevin McHale, to the exploits of Eddie Griffin etc... This team has had so much negative publicity over the past 10 years that you couldn't possibly have nothing to poke fun at.

Burn531
07-20-2006, 11:54 PM
:lol Masturbation....

baseline bum
07-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Marko Jaric

DarthVader
07-21-2006, 12:17 AM
the force is unusually strong with this one...

emo serb
07-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Were you the weak fan who was taken off on a stretcher when KG tossed a ball in the stands and it hit you?

clambake
07-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Can't wait to see the rap sheets of tenderwolves and vikings.

ABDENOUR POWER
07-21-2006, 10:16 AM
You sure all your team's player's can feed their families?

pache100
07-21-2006, 10:40 AM
You sure all your team's player's can feed their families?

Speaking of that...is Spree truly gone from the game? I have not heard his name mentioned during this off-season. I'm surprised somebody didn't at least insult him by offering him what he would consider an inferior contract.

CavsFan89
07-21-2006, 12:03 PM
The rumor is the Timberwolves are talking trade with the Cavaliers for 6-foot-3 point guard Damon Jones and 6-7 small forward Luke Jackson in exchange for 6-1 point guard Troy Hudson, but the Wolves say that's news to them.
-- St. Paul Pioneer Press

:hitit:

George Gervin's Afro
07-21-2006, 12:06 PM
who is a worse gm mchale or isiah thomas?

Burn531
07-21-2006, 12:26 PM
The rumor is the Timberwolves are talking trade with the Cavaliers for 6-foot-3 point guard Damon Jones and 6-7 small forward Luke Jackson in exchange for 6-1 point guard Troy Hudson, but the Wolves say that's news to them.
-- St. Paul Pioneer Press

:hitit:

Who Troy Hudson or Damon Jones?

Pistons < Spurs
07-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Screw the bad press. Good times are ahead for Minnesota.

I'm Actually looking forward to seeing the TWolves play this year.

Mike Jmaes
Randy Foye
Ricky Davis
KG
Blount?

That's not too shabby. Their depth may be questionable, and they do need to get rid of McHale, but those are nice pieces to work with. And is McCants gone for the season?

td4mvp21
07-21-2006, 09:52 PM
^That lineup is a playoff team. The West is going to be really really competitive this year.

Amarelooms
07-23-2006, 12:53 AM
^That lineup is a playoff team. The West is going to be really really competitive this year.

Ummm in an 82 game season a decent starting 5 will not get you in the playoffs. Who do they have on the bench??? Need to be 7-8 deep to make it.

jman3000
07-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Didn't the craptacular Rasho start his career there?

:spin

Burn531
07-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Ummm in an 82 game season a decent starting 5 will not get you in the playoffs. Who do they have on the bench??? Need to be 7-8 deep to make it.

The Pistons did it with 6. :lol

JamStone
07-23-2006, 08:31 AM
At least they got Ervin Johnson for Joe Smith.

Marko Jaric only cost them Sam Cassell ... AND a first round pick.

Trenton Hassell 6-5, Rashad McCants 6-4, Randy Foye 6-3 ... Their shooting guards keep getting smaller and smaller.

Mark Madsen signed a five year deal.

Bobby Jones may be the second round steal of the draft ... good thing they traded his rights to Philadelphia.

At least T-wolves fans can say "I'm Mike James, bitch!" even though it's about two years played out.

ATX Spur
07-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Mike James will be good. KG will likely implode. I'd be interested how Foye and McCants end up this season.

RON ARTEST
07-23-2006, 02:55 PM
in the east, plus they had a better six then the T-wolves could ever dream of.

Samr
07-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Speaking of that...is Spree truly gone from the game? I have not heard his name mentioned during this off-season. I'm surprised somebody didn't at least insult him by offering him what he would consider an inferior contract.

Last I heard he was in contract negotations with Goodwill to be their new spokesrat.

Qualifying offers were made from the Battered Woman's Shelter, PETA, MoneySavingExpert.com (http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/), and Susan Orman, but in the end he had to pick which one represented his beliefs in the truest of forms.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2006, 04:04 PM
It took them to long to get rid of Flip Saunders`

REDLION#22
07-23-2006, 11:51 PM

you lucky criminals :rolleyes you were on the verge of getting owned by the cavs,if it wasnt for billups lucky shots at the end of game 6(to send the series to 7).SO GUESS WHAT?????YOU NEED A DEEP BENCH LIKE THE HEAT'S TO WIN A TITLE!!!!!!!!!!SILLY PISTON FANS YOU NEED MORE THAN LUCK AND YOUR ALLL MIGHTY STARTERS TO WIN;)

jman3000
07-24-2006, 12:38 AM
you lucky criminals :rolleyes you were on the verge of getting owned by the cavs,if it wasnt for billups lucky shots at the end of game 6(to send the series to 7).SO GUESS WHAT?????YOU NEED A DEEP BENCH LIKE THE HEAT'S TO WIN A TITLE!!!!!!!!!!SILLY PISTON FANS YOU NEED MORE THAN LUCK AND YOUR ALLL MIGHTY STARTERS TO WIN;)

what did i tell you about that wink face? you said you hardly use it ... well it's right there... stop it.

and try not to be so damn condescending all the time.

Burn531
07-24-2006, 01:12 AM

You fuckin fag. I'm making fun of my own team and you come here with your criminal bullshit.

Also it wasn't Billups who made shots at the end of game 6. It was some O rebounds Detroit got that won the game.

I don't even know why I respond to you when you will not even comprehend what I'm trying to tell you.

NBA Junkie
07-24-2006, 08:29 AM

Damn it dude, are you illiterate? This is a Timberwolves bashing thread.

Geez, you jackass, you can't count either. PISTONS 3, HEAT 1.

Now let's see if the idiot can take the opening I just gave him.

awmyplace
07-24-2006, 12:08 PM

Omg!I can't believe they are still talking about the finals and the refs. :lol

awmyplace
07-24-2006, 12:09 PM
K.G needs to be on a championship team.

Samr
07-24-2006, 07:11 PM
K.G needs to be on a championship team.

Loyalty is only impressive to a point. After that, it's time to get down to bussiness, and, namely, winning. An example:

Suckiness Year 1: "Ah, it's just a bad year. They'll get better in the draft."

Year 2: "They're just going through a dry spell."

Year 3: "Keep your head up and stick with it!"

Year 5: "So tell me again, when is your contract up?"

2nd contract: "Dude, seriously, what the hell?"

2nd contract year 3: "....."

The "....." represents The Point, generally somewhere inbetween the middle to the end of the second contract, or in extreme cases, the beginning of the third.

KG, congrats. You're stupid. .....

REDLION#22
07-24-2006, 07:56 PM
You fuckin fag. I'm making fun of my own team and you come here with your criminal bullshit.

Also it wasn't Billups who made shots at the end of game 6. It was some O rebounds Detroit got that won the game.

dude the point is not the crimnal bullshit,the point is you gys got lucky ITS THE TRUTH,anderson varejao SINGLE HANDEDLY CONTAINED RASHIT WALLACE!!!AND NO ONE GIVES HIM CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE OUTREABOUNDED AND OUTMUSCLED RASHIT THROUGHOUT THE SERIES,NOT TO MENTION ERIC SNOW WAS ALL OVER CHAUNCY BULLSHIT.HE HAD HIS HAND ON CHAUNCY'S FACE AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO MEKE UNBALACNCED BLIND SHOTS!!!:wow

sorry dude but its luck!!!!!!

REDLION#22
07-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Geez, you jackass, you can't count either. PISTONS 3, HEAT 1.

THE CURRENT PISTON TEAM HAS 1 TITLE,THE OTHER 2 BELONG TO THE LATE 80s EARLY 90s TEAM.

I SEE IT:

CURRENT TEAMS

PISSED ONS HEAT

1-(FLUKE) 1-(WELL DESERVED)

awmyplace
07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
THE CURRENT PISTON TEAM HAS 1 TITLE,THE OTHER 2 BELONG TO THE LATE 80s EARLY 90s TEAM.

I SEE IT:

CURRENT TEAMS

PISSED ONS HEAT

1-(FLUKE) 1-(WELL DESERVED)

Exactly!Nba Junkie isn't a Pistons fan anyway.He's a Timberwolves fan.

REDLION#22
07-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Exactly!Nba Junkie isn't a Pistons fans anyway.He's a Timberwolves fan.

^^^^^^^^^^^
:lmao

ABDENOUR POWER
07-24-2006, 08:19 PM
REDLION and Awmyplace, quite the duo of Heat fans. You two are hilarious. :lol

REDLION#22
07-24-2006, 08:27 PM
REDLION and Awmyplace, quite the duo of Heat fans. You two are hilarious. :lol

yall cant expect much from you either :rolleyes all you do is"rate" other people's posts.at least i post my own thoughts.and NO IM NOT A DUO WITH AWMYPLACE :madrun she just keeps following me everywhere writing the same things that i write,its tough having that parasite following you everywhere...even though she claims to be a heat fan...she also claims to be a spurs and rockets fan...so i dont give a shit for her.

awmyplace
07-24-2006, 08:56 PM
yall cant expect much from you either :rolleyes all you do is"rate" other people's posts.at least i post my own thoughts.and NO IM NOT A DUO WITH AWMYPLACE :madrun she just keeps following me everywhere writing the same things that i write,its tough having that parasite following you everywhere...even though she claims to be a heat fan...she also claims to be a spurs and rockets fan...so i dont give a shit for her.

Why does he rate other people's post?

ABDENOUR POWER
07-24-2006, 11:45 PM
yall cant expect much from you either :rolleyes all you do is"rate" other people's posts

Just because I don't bother trying to talk basketball with you doesn't mean I don't talk basketball at all. I just know better than to waste my time trying to have a basketball discussion with you, when in reality you won't comprehend anything I have to say. No matter what, you'll just spew out your same recycled garbage about flukes, criminals, and luck. You're a joke.

NBA Junkie
07-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Damn Heat trolls always causing hysteria!

NBA Junkie
07-25-2006, 08:44 AM
THE CURRENT PISTON TEAM HAS 1 TITLE,THE OTHER 2 BELONG TO THE LATE 80s EARLY 90s TEAMS

According to this pretzel logic, I guess the Bulls 6 NBA titles in 8 seasons or the Celtics 16 titles in all, don't count either since they also happened in different decades. :rolleyes

I sincerely fret over the state of this country if we have people like you leading it into the next decade. :depressed