PDA

View Full Version : Who Supports Bush now?

Zombie
07-22-2006, 01:12 AM
This administration is a joke!
Who is still behind Bush and WHY?

jman3000
07-22-2006, 02:00 AM
I love bush.

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-22-2006, 04:32 AM
I love bush.

Have they broken up or just on hiatus?

DarkReign
07-22-2006, 09:26 AM
What you do works in the Trolls forum. Here, youll get owned.

I no like Bushy, Bushy.

George W Bush
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd say I'm doin' a heck of a job! :tu

jman3000
07-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Have they broken up or just on hiatus?

I was talking about the other bush :drunk

pussyface
07-22-2006, 11:38 PM
some people will continue to support him because they look at politics like its athletics or something (he's my guy, i voted for him, im on his team)

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-23-2006, 03:27 AM
I was talking about the other bush :drunk

Exactly which bush were you beating around?

jochhejaam
07-23-2006, 06:38 AM
I can't imagine there's anyone out there that would support everything he's done or said (unfortunately there are lemmings in all parties). He's certainly made his share of mistakes but I'd hope we'd offer our future support for him, hoping that he'll pursue policy that benefits us both at home and in the International community (tough decisions ahead with this one).
Incessantly condemning and insulting him at every turn certainly isn't constructive but thats all you'll get from some until he's out of office.

If you believe in the power of prayer, pray for him. If not, pray for him anyway. :)

(Boutons, (my good friend), you have me on ignore so don't even think about responding to this :lol )

RandomGuy
07-23-2006, 10:24 AM
I can't imagine there's anyone out there that would support everything he's done or said (unfortunately there are lemmings in all parties). He's certainly made his share of mistakes but I'd hope we'd offer our future support for him, hoping that he'll pursue policy that benefits us both at home and in the International community (tough decisions ahead with this one).
Incessantly condemning and insulting him at every turn certainly isn't constructive but thats all you'll get from some until he's out of office.

If you believe in the power of prayer, pray for him. If not, pray for him anyway. :)

(Boutons, (my good friend), you have me on ignore so don't even think about responding to this :lol )

I find it hard to believe how truly incompetant this administration has turned out to be.

My problem with the administration stems more from incompetence than ideology, although I will readily admit to not agreeing with his extremist politics.

I do pray for him, and hope that his learning curve would get a bit less shallow in the next 3 years.