PDA

View Full Version : Go Red Sox

timvp
10-20-2004, 02:16 PM
I've always rooted for the Yankees to beat the Red Sox, because although I hate the Yankees ... I love the curse. I never wanted the curse to end. To me, it was one of the most important things in sports. Watching annoying Red Sox fans think it's their year every year ... only to fall flat on their face was priceless.

But one day that curse had to end ... and no better way for it to end than in this manner. The best comeback in the history of sports. This is how it had to come to an end.

It was written.

Yonivore
10-20-2004, 02:23 PM
I've always rooted for the Yankees to beat the Red Sox, because although I hate the Yankees ... I love the curse. I never wanted the curse to end. To me, it was one of the most important things in sports. Watching annoying Red Sox fans think it's their year every year ... only to fall flat on their face was priceless.

But one day that curse had to end ... and no better way for it to end than in this manner. The best comeback in the history of sports. This is how it had to come to an end.

It was written.
So mote it be!

Jimcs50
10-20-2004, 02:24 PM
In a poll of Red Sox fans, they have no problem with beating the Yankees and then losing in the WS. They just want to beat the Yankees, and to do it in this manner would be the cherry on top. I think the players would beg to differ, but as for us fans, I agree.

T Park
10-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Taking down the evil empire tonight would be priceless.

I would definately have a problem of who to root for between Houston and Boston.

Yonivore
10-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Taking down the evil empire tonight would be priceless.

I would definately have a problem of who to root for between Houston and Boston.
I think it'd be nice to see the Rocket win a Series game 7.

pooh
10-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Well, we'll know in about 7 more hours. Go Red Sox.

Jimcs50
10-20-2004, 03:05 PM
I want Roger to pitch game 1 in WS, let's end this today. Go Munro!!!