PDA

View Full Version : I feel like shit

Dre_7
07-24-2006, 12:24 AM
I am not trying to sound like some kinda pussy, cuz I am not, but I need to know something.

How long does it take to get over a girl you deeply love??

jman3000
07-24-2006, 12:26 AM
depends how long y'all were together ... how old are you?

Dre_7
07-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Im 21. It has been about 2 yrs or so.

jman3000
07-24-2006, 12:30 AM
Im 21. It has been about 2 yrs or so.

Well ... how convenient... I'm 21 as well and just got through with a relationship that lasted about 1 1/2 years... we broke up at the start of may and i truly got over her .... well not till recently... and i think i might just be telling myself that... but if i have something to occupy myself... it aint so bad.

Dre_7
07-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, it fuckin sucks at the moment though. I remember seeing people goin through this, and thinking that they were a lil weird. Well now that I am actually goin through it, I have a different perspective. I havent felt this shitty in a long time. But life goes on I guess. :depressed

jman3000
07-24-2006, 01:05 AM
fish in the sea.

THE SIXTH MAN
07-24-2006, 01:18 AM
fish in the sea.
:tu You just really need something to occupy your self with. Like jman said it also depends on why you broke up. Evaluate your situation, was the break up over something stupid? If so maybe you should talk things over with her. If it was over something unforgivable move on your 21 so you have your whole life ahead of you.

DirkAB
07-24-2006, 01:30 AM
Man I remember the first time I went through that, it was devistating. Heart ache is a bitch. Lasted at least a couple of months, but on the rebound I found another girlfriend, she never had a chance because I wasn't over the other girl, but it sure did make me feel better.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2006, 01:51 AM
get a rebound girl man

i mite know how you feel mate, but mine was short since i put all this effort into chasin this gurl, only to found out she played mind games with and went out with other clown not tellin me, then a few months layter she was pregnant, had his child, and they seperated and dude doesnt even pay child support or anything. and i felt like shit when i got rejected, when she chose a player instead of me. didnt bother to talk to her ever since, but it feels awkward seein her when some of ur friends are friends with her.

BOOZE, hang out with friends, rebound gurl, will do the trick mate

Dre_7
07-24-2006, 02:39 AM
I know. Life goes on. Its just one girl. Plenty of fish in the sea. Yada yada ya. I believe all that stuff. I know it to be true. But for some reason, my emotions arent agreeing with my mind. This stings like a bitch.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-24-2006, 02:54 AM
It doesn't go away until you meet the next one, and sometimes not fully until 2-3 chicas down the road.

AlamoSpursFan
07-24-2006, 03:02 AM
I am not trying to sound like some kinda pussy, cuz I am not, but I need to know something.

How long does it take to get over a girl you deeply love??

Never. Just try to move on. Here's hoping she doesn't drive something common, like a black suburban or something. There's a million of those goddamned things on the road and every one you see will raise your heartbeat no matter how hard you try to ignore them.

I recommend drinking heavily. Alcohol does ease the pain a little... :drunk

jman3000
07-24-2006, 03:05 AM
Never. Just try to move on. Here's hoping she doesn't drive something common, like a black suburban or something. There's a million of those goddamned things on the road and every one you see will raise your heartbeat no matter how hard you try to ignore them.

I recommend drinking heavily. Alcohol does ease the pain a little... :drunk

:lmao

one of my ex's drove a white explorer ... shiiiit ... there's like a billion of those damn things.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2006, 04:03 AM
Things will get easier as you lower your expectations.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2006, 04:43 AM
just let it rain, when it stops, the sun will shine again :D, to make you better , think that you deserve better :D