PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what it is but watch out for this scam

Oscar DeLa
07-24-2006, 06:21 PM
I don't know what it is but watch out for this scam. Say if someone is going to pay you like $160, they will get four 20$ bills folded with the backs on the outside, then as they unfold them one by one, count the amount of money, this is perfectly fine, BUT THEN, as soon as the bills are unfolded they will turn them over very quickly to the face side and use their thumb to grab one and pull 1 bill at a time from their left to right hand. So basically instead of giving you $160, they only give you $80 (half of the amount you are owed), this can also work with 100s or any other bill.

jman3000
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
I don't know what it is ... but this sounds like something only a drug dealer would need to know.

Marklar MM
07-24-2006, 06:36 PM
I don't know what it is ... but this sounds like something only a drug dealer would need to know.

The only problem there is that if a drug dealer did this, he would probably end up dead within the next few days.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-24-2006, 06:40 PM

If anybody knows about breaking the law and having warrants, it's Mookie.

mookie2001
07-24-2006, 06:41 PM
what does this have to do with drugs again? did someone mention ricky williams or what?

jman3000
07-24-2006, 06:43 PM
I used to try to pull this trick with friends if I was just messing around... but I could never pull it off smooth enough ... that and I usually hung around them some more after paying them ... so it gave them a lot of time to realize what I did.

E20
07-24-2006, 09:01 PM
If anybody has seen Friday. Smokey does this to Big Worm infront of his ice cream truck.

fotay, sixtay, eightay, undred, undred twentay

Wait, Wait stop playing with me Smokey, that's a unred dolla's, now , if you don't have my money or my weed, i'm gonna kill you and that nigga. LMAO good movie.