PDA

View Full Version : Buying <Blank> in Mexico

MannyIsGod
07-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Jess and I have jack shit to do a lot of the time during the day, so we've decided we're going to take a trip down to Mexico to go stock up on cheap things.

I'm going to buy some Liqour!

What cheap things do you buy in Mexico? Give me ideas.

NorCal510
07-24-2006, 11:50 PM
you can get some good tacos n burritos down there mang

Melmart1
07-24-2006, 11:51 PM
buy prescription drugs then sell them here :lol

MannyIsGod
07-24-2006, 11:52 PM
buy prescription drugs then sell them here :lolWe thought about getting some drugs like that but not to sell. I don't know what we're able to buy but some Codine and Ambien would be nice. That was what we were talking about when we decided to make a trip.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-24-2006, 11:55 PM
People.

E20
07-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Y'all can have a good old fashioned sex orgy for 9.99

Buy some land down there, wait until Mexico is a economic giant and the peso is worth twice as much as the dollar.

SequSpur
07-24-2006, 11:57 PM
ambien? have you tried Melatonin yet?

ambien is not really good for you after a few weeks.

dirk4mvp
07-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Buy some water. I hear it taste good in Mexico.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 12:00 AM
ambien? have you tried Melatonin yet?

ambien is not really good for you after a few weeks.I have a bottle of Melatonin that works great for me. I'm not the one that needs it though. It doesn't do jack shit for Jess. She has a few ambien she gets from her mother and she uses them when she really needs to rest and it is probably the only time I ever see her sleep deeply. Otherwise the girl just never sleeps very well.

kobe_bryant
07-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Whatever you do, Don't eat there. you could lose a few pounds around your hips and boobs

Phenomanul
07-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Candy....

Seriously.

Other items:
Elote with chili and limon.
A crate of Mexican Coca Cola
Pirated software.... I kid, I kid.

Ed Helicopter Jones
My friends and I tried buying a cheap donkey show there once.

The only thing you can bring home from that experience, however, are the memories.

kobe_bryant
a new girlfriend?

Mr Dio
07-25-2006, 12:12 AM
I've heard the Crown Reserve is real cheap down there but I'm not 100% sure.

Pacifico Beer?

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 12:17 AM
A crate of mexican coke! Fuck yeah!

Melmart1
07-25-2006, 12:22 AM
You can get any drug you want. Everytime I go to Nuevo Laredo people are waiting outside the pharmacies with prescription pads.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM
You can get any drug you want. Everytime I go to Nuevo Laredo people are waiting outside the pharmacies with prescription pads.Are you fucking serious? :lmao

I don't know where we're goig to go. I figure we go there or Piedreas or Del Rio. I'm not sure which one is the one where there is a fucking war going on though. :lol

I should find out before we go I guess.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-25-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread reminds me of a job I saw come on JournalismJobs.com this morning.

(Damn, it got pulled or deleted.)

It said in the ad...(paraphrasing)

"We want people who aren't afraid of dying."

It was a border reporter position in Brownsville.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 12:31 AM
:lmao

Boris
07-25-2006, 12:45 AM
I don't need a prescription for my drugs. :smokin

katyon6th
07-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Cheap, gaudy fucking jewelry. Lots of it. I'll give you money if you bring me back lots of that shit. Also, those mexican caramel lollipops. I forget what they're called, damnit. I'll find out and let you know. Man, they're so fucking good, like heaven in my mouth.

I wanna go to Mexico but I'm scared.

AlamoSpursFan
07-25-2006, 01:01 AM
I always thought Piedras Negras meant Black Rocks, but after going there, I now know it means "Dentists and Optometrists". :lol

And they had pharmacies out the ass too. We went in one so my sister-in-law could buy her meds and the lady behind the counter said "Do you have a prescription?". My S-I-L said no and we started to walk out thinking we weren't going to get them there and the lady whipped out a pad and said "I can write you one for free!"

The had some bad-ass snake skin boots for like $110 that I'm going back for one of these days.

Oh and we walked by some prostitutes on the side street just off the main square. Not especially unusual for Mexico, I know, but these chicas were 12 years old if they were a day. We didn't ask how much...

Melmart1
07-25-2006, 01:04 AM
the leche quemada pops are delicious. also, I highly recommend Tequila Liquor that I bought there before. Agadero or something along those lines is the name. It is DELICIOUS. But lots of vanilla for baking- you can but aliter of it cheaper than one of those tiny bottles you get at the supermarket.

And no, Manny. I was NOT kidding about the drugs- they will ask you 'what hurts you?' and you tell them 'oh, i can't sleep i think I need ambien' and then they give you a prescription, you go inside and get your ambien. They are all working on behalf of a real doctor (wink wink).

AlamoSpursFan
07-25-2006, 01:07 AM
Oh yeah, and they've got these seriously cool chocolate candies from Argentina. They are egg shaped and when you break open the egg they have toys in them. Not cheesy little "We're afraid your little rugrat might choke on the small parts and we might get sued" toys either. I'm talking "Why the hell don't they sell stuff like this in America?" toys. Little model airplanes and cars and shit. You can't miss them, they're on a big table by the checkout of the big pharmacy before you head back to the good ol' US of A.

ElMuerto
07-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Cheap, gaudy fucking jewelry. Lots of it. I'll give you money if you bring me back lots of that shit. Also, those mexican caramel lollipops. I forget what they're called, damnit. I'll find out and let you know. Man, they're so fucking good, like heaven in my mouth.

If you knew what kind of danger you walk by everyday here in SA you'd be scared to leave your house.

jcrod
07-25-2006, 01:27 AM
the leche quemada pops are delicious. also, I highly recommend Tequila Liquor that I bought there before. Agadero or something along those lines is the name. It is DELICIOUS. But lots of vanilla for baking- you can but aliter of it cheaper than one of those tiny bottles you get at the supermarket.

And no, Manny. I was NOT kidding about the drugs- they will ask you 'what hurts you?' and you tell them 'oh, i can't sleep i think I need ambien' and then they give you a prescription, you go inside and get your ambien. They are all working on behalf of a real doctor (wink wink).

Leche quemada is good.

But I've never needed a prescription. I just go right in and say what I need.

Manny, Laredo is where all the crap is going on also in Matamoros (really every border town), but I took my mom to Laredo last weekend and it was fine. The stuff happens in the non tourist section, but I'll be lying if I say I didn't think abou it.

Melmart1
07-25-2006, 01:30 AM
I thought maybe you didnt need a prescription, but since I have never bought anything from them, I just told what I knew for sure- that they will give a prescription for anything. But yeah, I know that having a 'prescription' is a joke.

gameFACE
07-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Those Aztec chess sets are bad ass! The ones made out of onyx. If you like chess get one of those. A few years ago I bought a set of those really thick drinking glasses. The ones where you see a few air bubbles in the glass with the blue rim.

You can always get a lucha libre style wrestling mask.

1Parker1
07-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I thought maybe you didnt need a prescription, but since I have never bought anything from them, I just told what I knew for sure- that they will give a prescription for anything. But yeah, I know that having a 'prescription' is a joke.

:wow Interesting. This may be a stupid question but, I'm guessing those "drugs" are counterfeit? And if so, wouldn't you be afraid to take them? Sure they say "Ambien" but how do you know that's what's really in it and that it wasn't tampered with?

Besides, how much $$$ are they selling it for down there anyways?

1Parker1
07-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh and uh, can you bring me back a sombrero, Manny? :spin

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 08:26 AM
I have a chess board I got in Progresso but the pieces are lost. It would be a good time to replace them. Thanks for the idea.

spurschick
07-25-2006, 08:30 AM

I've never been, but I want to go. I think we would all be okay if we went in a big group. ROAD TRIP!!! Plus, if things got tough, you could always sell me for some quick cash. I had some friends who thought of selling me in Mexico for some venture capital, then they realized they could get more for me in Japan.

MannyIsGod
07-25-2006, 08:32 AM
You guys are welcome to come with us, but we will probably be going down during the day during the work week so you would have to play hookie.

Playing hookie is fun, though. Especially when it involves driving to another country to purchase booze and drugs! :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-25-2006, 08:37 AM
My mom took a trip to Nuevo Laredo about 2 months ago, here's what she got:

drugs (topamax, keppra, codiene & lopressor)
alcohol - grey goose vodka, glen scotia single malt, and a few obligatory bottles of tequila)
furniture - a hand carved desk top (she bargained for just the top before the guy was finished) and one of those clay outdoor firepit thingys for the patio (chimera??)
dental work - replaced a crown and 2 old old fillings.
2 cases of coca-cola i nthe glass bottles
a new possibly fakey Dooney & Burke purse

thi was her 3rd trip to Mexico but it was the 1st time she ever really shopped there. She had planned it for awhile.

Marklar MM
07-25-2006, 08:42 AM
You should buy a new car.

Phenomanul
I've never been, but I want to go. I think we would all be okay if we went in a big group. ROAD TRIP!!! Plus, if things got tough, you could always sell me for some quick cash. I had some friends who thought of selling me in Mexico for some venture capital, then they realized they could get more for me in Japan.

Your friends would do that???

Anyway, I'll be in Mexico all of next week... in the beautiful city of León Guanajuato.

http://www.leonmex.com/sfotos.cfm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le%C3%B3n,_Guanajuato

There's no reason to be afraid unless you go lookin' for trouble.

ObiwanGinobili
:wow Interesting. This may be a stupid question but, I'm guessing those "drugs" are counterfeit? And if so, wouldn't you be afraid to take them? Sure they say "Ambien" but how do you know that's what's really in it and that it wasn't tampered with?

Besides, how much $$$ are they selling it for down there anyways?

I've taken drugs from mexico and they ar the real thing. At least they were the real thing in that they did what I expected them to do to me but with out hte usual side effects - so maybe there is something in there that shouldn't be.

personally i thin kthe FDA has got america scared like 4 yr olds over stuff that doesn;t have the "fda" stamp on it. I don;t trust the FDA. Especially over this whole canadian drug thing.
Plus - if they were really out to "protect" us - how come tobacco (1000's die yearly) is legal but they go after stevia (pulled as a food priduct but OK as a supplement) and ephedrine (killed a total of 8 people who used it incorrectly) like they are devil's spawn??

ObiwanGinobili
07-25-2006, 08:45 AM
You should buy a new car.

:lmao :lmao

Notorious H.O.P.
07-25-2006, 10:03 AM
You can get any drug you want. Everytime I go to Nuevo Laredo people are waiting outside the pharmacies with prescription pads.

Go to direct to the pharmacy and tell them what you want. If they tell you that you need a prescription, ask them where to get one. They'll point you somewhere that is a block or two away and you can get your "prescription" for about $10.

If they try to charge you significantly more (which isn't likely since everyone knows the deal down there), tell them you where just trying to save the four block walk to the "doctor" your family regularly uses to pick up your $10 prescriptions but you'll go down there if you need to. They'll hand it over. $10 for scribbling is a good deal for them.

Been a while since I picked up anything down there but when you cross, keep going down the main drag and stop at the first pharmacy on your right side (could be the second one). Should be a place mid-block with a relatively narrow storefront but the store is deep.

There is a doctors office immediately next door (the office should be on the second floor). Walk up the stairs, tell them you need a prescription and they'll open up a book that looks like a menu. Just tell them what you want. The receptionist/nurse writes it up right there and out you go.

As far as non-pharmaceuticals, Mexico isn't the shoppers paradise it used to be. Everything is fairly expensive, especially in the first few blocks from the border. My girl has been bugging me to go down there so we'll probably go pickup some mexican glassware and the colorful plates she likes.

Other than liquor, that is exactly what the best reason to go there is. Mexican arts and crafts, pottery, glassware, tile, mirrors, etc.

I used to like spending the night on the US side and partying at the clubs in NL but its a little different these days. We'll probably do the day trip and throw in some food and liberal drinking here and there.

GrandeDavid
07-25-2006, 10:33 AM
How about hookers?

KIDDING! :lmao

Seriously, what's worth economizing on I guess would be Mexican brands of liquor, such as tequila. Careful with prescription drugs for counterfeits and risking inspection by U.S. Border Patrol. Otherwise buy hand-woven crafts, that sort of stuff...you might also find cheap glass and silver wares.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Why do I have the feeling Manny's going to be calling one of us to bail him out of the Border Patrol checkpoint?

katyon6th
07-25-2006, 10:42 AM
I'm interested in going, Manny.

Let me know!

ashbeeigh
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
When we went to Nuevo Laredo the guys bought Cuban cigars. That's just my two cents.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-25-2006, 11:10 AM
Okay, all my friends tell me about this donkey show in Tijuana. I got to TJ once a month or so but have never heard of such a thing. I know what it is...but does it really exist?

We always heard you could find one in Juarez, so one night when I was in college my buddies and I set out in search of the mythical "show of the donkey".

We hired a cab driver named Pedro who drove us down into the innards of the city. We were taken to probably 10 different establishments of ill-repute. Each stop had it's own interesting adventure, but alas, no donkey show.

What usually happened was that we'd set Pedro up at the bar with some beer (he was nice enough to always wait for us, and I think he was having too much fun fvcking with us to abandon us in the middle of nowhere). The four of us would then be shown into a room with the lights dimmed and either a "nurse" or one or two really scary prostitutes were usually thrown in with us. We'd explain that we weren't there for the ladies unless one of them was getting jiggy with a horse. They'd say "Oh, we have donkey show, you wait." Wait we would do, but no show. They'd parade a few more hookers into our room, and although a few looked like the illigitimate children of Mr. Ed, we never saw a women getting screwed by a donkey.

I'll never forget my buddy Z holding a bunch of cash in his fist over his head as this ultra-skanky gal is jumping up trying to grab the money. He just keeps repeating "A LIVE FARM ANIMAL...we want to see A LIVE FARM ANIMAL!!" Cracked me up! As we left one fine establishment we had to grab Pedro by the collar and yank him out with us as we were being chased by a bouncer with a bat. Luckily there were four of us (five counting Pedro) and all of us were capable of holding our own in a confrontational situation, otherwise it could have gotten ugly a couple of times.

Long story short...we never found a donkey show. We did, however, find the inside of a bunch of whorehouses throughout Juarez, Mexico, found a drunk cabbie named Pedro, found our way into half a dozen brawls and saw a lifetime's worth or scary ladies of the evening.

The night of the Donkey Quest ranks in my top 10 most fun nights all-time.

TheRage
07-25-2006, 11:13 AM
When i go to mexico i usually bring back Crabs.. but that's just me :(

Melmart1
07-25-2006, 11:25 AM
I agree with Hector, those really heavy drinking glasses with the bubbles rock! Just be careful if you happen to buy dinner plates, some of them that are decorated use lead paint.

tlongII
07-25-2006, 11:28 AM
A Volkswagon Beetle.

tlongII
07-25-2006, 11:31 AM
You could buy her-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/cabosanlucas011.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-25-2006, 11:39 AM
You could buy her-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/cabosanlucas011.jpg

A LIVE FARM ANIMAL...I just want to see A LIVE FARM ANIMAL DAMNIT!!!

Kori Ellis
07-25-2006, 11:40 AM

I thought you rented her by the hour.

Welfare King
07-25-2006, 11:44 AM
i always bring back candies and liqour to sell to kids in my apartment complex.

Mr Dio
07-25-2006, 11:51 AM
G_I_G--- In the 6 yrs I lived in So Cal I NEVER found a donkey show BUT, when I was in Okinawa for 4 mos a buddy went to a video store & found a tape of LIVE ANIMALS & Euro trash ladies that weren't bad looking at all but they must've had a serious addiction that made them take cash to do pigs/ponies/dogs, etc...
There were money shots & everything. It was a stomach turing tape that even though many of us looked at for a few minutes & went to get some air we had to come back when a guy starting yelling something like, "Now they have one doing a pig!".
We/I couldn't freaking believe our eyes.

spurschick
07-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Your friends would do that???

They were kidding... I think.
:lol

Phenomanul
07-25-2006, 01:20 PM
They were kidding... I think.
:lol

On a tangent it kind of reminded me of the Michael Douglas movie... 'The Game'....

Besides no one could buy you... even with all the money in the world. Unless of course your friends were really desperate or in dire financial troubles... :lol

Please_dont_ban_me
07-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Adderall.

MoSpur
07-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Mexican Coca Cola. I just finished a whole crate and can't wait until I go get refills.

CharlieMac
07-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Just tequila.

People really underestimate Cuervo. That Family Reserve bottle is incredible if you're into a sipping tequila.

DJREN37
07-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Nuevo Laredo is rough right now but if you go, dont buy the "Cuban" cigars, all of them are fake in border towns. For cheap liqour go to the Duty free place, but go there when ur ready to leave back to the US, you dont have to pay the tax but you can only posses the bottles on our side. This place is about 1 block before you get to the Marketa. If you go to Piedras Negras and want Cuban cigars go to the only liqour store across the street from the main market and ask for Seferino the owner, in the back he has real cuban cigars but ask for them by ISOM's. He has been my connect for 8 years now and has never sold me a fake. The donkey show is better in Boy's Town in Nuevo Laredo, but the Boy's Town in P Negras is not bad, just watch out for the tranny's.

SpursWoman
07-25-2006, 02:52 PM
If you're taking requests, I'll take a big bottle of white vanilla. :angel :lol

Phenomanul
07-25-2006, 02:55 PM
If you're taking requests, I'll take a big bottle of white vanilla. :angel :lol

Wasn't that the topic of another thread a while back??

SpursWoman
07-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Was what a topic?

Phenomanul
07-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Was what a topic?

Getting bottles of vanilla extract from Mexico...

DJREN37
07-25-2006, 03:07 PM
For some good beer to bring back, try out the Corona's in small black bottles called Barrelitos. They are brewed just for Mexico and are not exported anywhere, and are my favorite mexican beer. If your driving in, go to a store that is called Gigante, it is the Mexican Wal-Mart. It is a few miles awat from the border on the main strip but worth it, $3.00 a six pack and all the liqour is cheap too. If your walking, take a cab costs about $4 there and $4 back, well worth it, and you can go to the Mexican HEB across the street from it too.

SpursWoman
07-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Getting bottles of vanilla extract from Mexico...

If there was I don't remember seeing it. :)

MannyIsGod
07-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Jess and I will be making a trip down on Saturday. Anyone who wants to go, is welcome, but we only have a small car so we can't drive everyone.

I don't know what border town we're going to, but I guess it is one out of Del Rio, Eagle Pass, or Laredo.

baseline bum
07-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Jess and I have jack shit to do a lot of the time during the day, so we've decided we're going to take a trip down to Mexico to go stock up on cheap things.

I'm going to buy some Liqour!

What cheap things do you buy in Mexico? Give me ideas.

I think you gotta declare anything over 1 liter, so the US can tax the hell out of you for bringing it in. It's funny that in Mexico, shitty Jose Cuervo is pretty expensive tequila.

As for drugs, in TJ you can go to a pharmacy, and a doctor will write you up a prescription. I think you can bring up to a 90-day supply of anything you have a Mexican prescription for, as long as it's legal in the US (ie, not roofies, which you actually can legally buy in pharmacies in Mexico).

Mexican cokes kick ass. I completely forgot about that. It's cheaper to manufacture in Mexico with real sugar instead of the corn syrup crap we get here.

I know a lot of people who like to get work done on their cars in TJ instead of in LA, since it's way cheaper.

MannyIsGod
07-27-2006, 09:15 PM
They sell Mexican Coke here in town, but yeah man, I may bring a case of that shit back.

TheSanityAnnex
07-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Manny,

Might I recommend you buying a bacon wrapped hotdog with the works. The only cost $1 and are delicious.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Showing my age here...

Vanilla, Reserve Blue Agave Tequila, chimenia, horse tack (bridles, bits, halters etc) belts, boots, glassware, 800mg ibuprofen by the jug.

Back in the day it was rolls of Qualudes and Mandrax before the DEA/FDA screwed up that deal.

Choppers story brought back some (bad) memories...went to boystown in Piedras Negras once with a bunch of guys I worked with...(we were staying on a ranch near there)...I never drank TOO much when I was there because of the danger factor of getting rolled, shot or arrested but several of the guys got shit faced drunk. There was a group of Mexican Mafia/gangsters in there with their (very hot) girlfriends. One old fart was CONVINCED that they were hookers and he had the hots for one of them. I BEGGED him to leave them alone. I went to the restroom and when I came back he was over there hassling the girlfriend...pulling on her arm and practically drooling on her...the bodyguards (which were on the perimeter of the room) were already moving in with their hands on their pistols in their belts...I hurried over there (keeping my hands up and exposed) and grabbed the dumbfuck by the back of his collar and jerked him off of her and held him off with one hand while I aplologized profusely to the gangsters...then started to drag him back to the group...he kept fighting me wanting to go back, yelling back to the girl that he would give her $60 (three times the going rate at the time) and I finally had to punch him out to stop him...I yelled to the others to "come on!" just kept dragging him by the collar till I got out the front door...I just KNEW we were all about to get killed outside...we probably would have if I hadn't punched the guy out...I threw the drunks iin the car, took off with tires spinning gravel and doors slamming and hauled ass for the border...that was the LAST time I ever went to Piedras Negras just to be sure...

Jack Bauer
07-28-2006, 09:50 AM
In my experience, if you go shopping in Mexico the two things you should pick up down there are heroin and a super virus.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2006, 09:53 AM
In my experience, if you go shopping in Mexico the two things you should pick up down there are heroin and a super virus.

LMAO...I just bought season 3 on DVD and thats exactly where I am right now...

Taco
07-28-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/item_mask_pro_mil_silver_traditional.jpg http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/images/photos/mils8314.gif

Hey pick me up a Mil Mascara Mask!!!

http://www.theonlinecandyshop.com/ProductImages/canelsgum.jpg
oh yeah and some Chicle

MannyIsGod
07-30-2006, 02:02 PM
We went yesterday and brought back some kick ass Tequila, some rum, and some medication. They asked for our IDs at our side of the bridge and the guy actually ran them. I'd never seen them do this before, is it now normal? I figure it was because I have a full beard right now and I look very Muslim, but who knows? :lol

MannyIsGod
07-30-2006, 05:36 PM

It is Agavero. We got a bottle yesterday, and I agree it is bad ass!

Melmart1
07-30-2006, 06:18 PM
It is Agavero. We got a bottle yesterday, and I agree it is bad ass!
:tu wasn't sure if you would take the advice.. that stuff is badass! When I lived in Virginia I would go to SA for visists and always go to Laredo and buy some.. I had people offering me money at parties just to get a shotglass full.... it was crazy...

MannyIsGod
07-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, the guy poured us some right then and there and once we tried it we had to bring back a bottle.

I wish there wasn't so much shit going on down in Nuevo Laredo cause I would rather have gone there. We ended up going to Acuna and it just wasn't that great. It really sucked actually.

I've been to Piedras before and thats probably where we'll go next time because I'll at least be able to hit up the casino in Eagle Pass.

SpursWoman
07-30-2006, 06:31 PM
We went yesterday and brought back some kick ass Tequila, some rum, and some medication.

No vanilla? :depressed :flipoff :lol

Jekka
07-30-2006, 06:44 PM
No vanilla? :depressed :flipoff :lol

I plan on getting some the next time we go, especially since Manny wants to go to Eagle Pass soon - I'll bring home extra :)

DannyT
07-30-2006, 09:06 PM
so whats the limit on bringin back drugs....is it 90 days?

LaMarcus Bryant
07-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Don Julio > Cuervo

MannyIsGod
07-30-2006, 11:31 PM
so whats the limit on bringin back drugs....is it 90 days?I think it is 50 doses now. (per person)

exstatic
08-05-2006, 03:52 PM
I think it is 50 doses now. (per person)
Are the prices reasonable? I may need some Ambien soon, too.

ORION
08-05-2006, 06:32 PM
yeah bring back percocet