PDA

View Full Version : To Whom it may Concern or Interest

angel_luv
07-25-2006, 11:27 AM
Which is hopefully a whole bunch of you. :lol

My computer crashed yesterday :depressed and has been in the shop since yesterday.
I spoke to the service man today who said they may not get around to looking at it until tomorrow.
Obviously, the dude has never been part of a forum because he acted as if that was no time at all. :pctoss :lol
My withdrawls started about four hours after I first lost my system. haha

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know why I am MIA so no one thinks I am ignoring their pms or posts.

Hopefully I will be back very soon. Try not to have too much fun without me. :)

Later gators.

:angel

Please_dont_ban_me
07-25-2006, 11:28 AM
*makes note*

leemajors
07-25-2006, 11:47 AM
you should find a friend to fix it for you instead of taking it in somewhere. i'm sure someone here could reformat your computer and set it up for free or a nominal charge.

Welfare King
07-25-2006, 11:49 AM
if you are on welfare there is program in the city that will fix your pc for free. i got a free laptop and internet to help me find a job.

pache100
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Thanks, Angel. I'd have worried. :depressed

1Parker1
07-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Nice knowing ya, Angel! :angel :lol

1Parker1
07-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Seriously though, maybe someone on the forum can be of assistance to you for a lot less. Was it a virus or something?

tlongII
07-25-2006, 02:10 PM
I will fix it for free if you fly me down to San Antonio.

angel_luv
07-26-2006, 12:18 PM
I am nearly postive I need a new hard drive. I can't get on it at all. :(

Nice knowing ya, Angel
You Philly people! :lol

Thanks Pache and T-Long. :)

It is so sad not having my computer. I keep going to it intending to post something and then remember I can't. :(
Oh the withdrawls!
I had to come back to the library this morning. 24 hours was too long to be away.

1Parker1
07-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Awww, well shall I share the news you texted me about regarding your mother and Bruce Bowen? :lol

angel_luv
07-26-2006, 12:28 PM
The news regarding your mother and Bruce Bowen.

That is a funny sentence. :lol

You can if you like. Or you can read about it in the Spurs forum. :angel

tlongII
07-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Awww, well shall I share the news you texted me about regarding your mother and Bruce Bowen? :lol

Bowen didn't hack Angel's mother did he?

angel_luv
07-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Bruce was the perfect gentleman as always. :)

He and my Mom caught the same connecting flight in Houston and she ended up visiting with him as a result.

1Parker1
07-26-2006, 12:34 PM
No, Angel and her mom ran into Bruce at the airport...her mom ended up chatting with him while Angel stood a good 3 ft away gawking in awe and texting me and Kori. Apparantly her mom is a Bruce groupie. Oh and she said Bruce looked very sleepy :lol

tlongII
07-26-2006, 12:36 PM
I just read the thread in the Spurs forum. Angel's mom pwned Angel! :)

angel_luv
07-26-2006, 12:39 PM
I was not gawking. :nope

I was to focused on figuring out how to phrase things to get Kori as much as info as possible in one text. ( I don't have a text plan- they charge me individually for each.)

You Parks, I waited to text until this morning since I was positive you were sleeping.

I would only wake you if I had run into Rasho ( for me) or Tony ( for you) at the airport. :angel

angel_luv
07-26-2006, 12:40 PM
I just read the thread in the Spurs forum. Angel's mom pwned Angel! :)

:oops

It is the off season. I am out of stalker shape. :lmao

1Parker1
07-26-2006, 12:43 PM
You Parks, I waited to text until this morning since I was positive you were sleeping.

I would only wake you if I had run into Rasho ( for me) or Tony ( for you) at the airport. :angel

Ohh, I thought you had run into them today. Yea...good thing you didn't text me at 4am :lol