PDA

View Full Version : Make of it what you will but, ...

Yonivore
07-25-2006, 04:51 PM
...I've always thought there was something funny about Clinton's fifty million dollar farewell tour through Africa.

The African Connection: Rep. Jefferson and Joe Wilson (http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5702)

ChumpDumper
07-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Wow, there was absolutely no point in any of that except to mention three names in the same article.

NorCal510
07-25-2006, 04:57 PM
ninjadumpa is one of da best ninja mods out der

BIG IRISH
07-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow, there was absolutely no point in any of that except to mention three names in the same article.

You got it. That was the POINT :lol

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Yoni and his fixation with Clinton..

boutons_
07-26-2006, 10:27 AM
No matter how hard YV tries dig up the most obscure ratshit to make Clinton look bad and make dubya look good, or to make Clinton look as bad as dubya, history will conclude, and the American people have decided, that dubya and his posse of Repug assholes in the Executive and Legislative, will go down in history as one of the most incompetent, venal, kleptocractic, lying, murderous groups ever to "run" the federal govt and will be crucified for not stopping the 9/11 attack.

As private, govt, military individuals move out of their current or recent roles, even the Repug party accomplies, their insider stories about dubya and friends will be deafeningly negative.

And YV's "findings" will still be nothing but ... ratshit.

Phenomanul
07-26-2006, 11:28 AM
No matter how hard YV tries dig up the most obscure ratshit to make Clinton look bad and make dubya look good, or to make Clinton look as bad as dubya, history will conclude, and the American people have decided, that dubya and his posse of Repug assholes in the Executive and Legislative, will go down in history as one of the most incompetent, venal, kleptocractic, lying, murderous groups ever to "run" the federal govt and will be crucified for not stopping the 9/11 attack.

As private, govt, military individuals move out of their current or recent roles, even the Repug party accomplies, their insider stories about dubya and friends will be deafeningly negative.

And YV's "findings" will still be nothing but ... ratshit.

Much like Clinton is 'crucified' for not preventing the 1993 WTC bombing or the Oklahoma City Bombing....

Right.

Let's not let ourselves get to blinded by the fact that these things were/are bound to happen anyways... despite the political stance of whomever the White House incumbent may be.

Each administration has to roll with the punches.

Is Bush the best qualified individual? No.
But really? Who is?

More and more pressure is placed on the 'presidency' every term. Even 'heroes' like FDR or Truman would struggle in today's ultra-fast paced, and uber-volatile political environment. No one is perfect.

Instead I have to hear rants about people trying to blame Bush for Katrina and Rita... as if he had a huge laser orbiting earth that guided those hurricanes to the poorest, infrastructure deficient, areas of the country.

boutons_
07-26-2006, 12:00 PM
"Clinton is 'crucified' for not preventing the 1993 WTC bombing"

Was the intelligence/chatter level as reported by the CIA/FBI/NSA very high before either of those attacks, as we know it was before the WTC attack?

Do we have any record from insiders that Clinton willfully ignored such chatter, as dubya did up to Aug 01?

Was Clinton/Dems warned about Al Quaida by the outgoing Popppie/Regugs, as Clinton/Dems did for the incoming dubya/Repugs?

"There he goes again": Unable to defend dubya's extremely poor record on National Securty or on anything else, you must try to drag Clinton down to dubya's abominable level.

Phenomanul
07-26-2006, 12:46 PM
"Clinton is 'crucified' for not preventing the 1993 WTC bombing"

Was the intelligence/chatter level as reported by the CIA/FBI/NSA very high before either of those attacks, as we know it was before the WTC attack?

Do we have any record from insiders that Clinton willfully ignored such chatter, as dubya did up to Aug 01?

Was Clinton/Dems warned about Al Quaida by the outgoing Popppie/Regugs, as Clinton/Dems did for the incoming dubya/Repugs?

"There he goes again": Unable to defend dubya's extremely poor record on National Securty or on anything else, you must try to drag Clinton down to dubya's abominable level.

I'm not trying to drag Clinton anywhere... try not to over read next time.

Oh... and for the last time... I don't 'defend' politicians. I just try not to let bitterness or hate obscure my vision. On countless occasions I've mentioned that Bush is not the brightest person, or the most adequate. I can leave it at that. But all you seem to do is criticize... an act which not only comes very natural to you but one that may I remind you is always easier to dish out in hindsight. Plus you keep insinuating that there are better alternatives. But not even the Democrats can get their act together to suggest who that 'someone' else may be.

Yonivore
07-26-2006, 02:09 PM
I would suggest Valerie Plame consult a competent medical practitioner for the amputation.

STOLEN FROM NEWSMAX (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2003/10/7/123813.shtml/):

IMUS: Is she or was she - I've never been able to figure this out and I've read every transcript [of your interviews] and talked to a number of people - is she or was she a covert operative for the CIA?

WILSON: Well, let me tell you, the way I answer that is you ought to assume that the CIA would not have referred this matter to Justice if there was not some merit to the referral.

IMUS: I'm still - I don't understand that answer. Either she is or she isn't.

WILSON: You know, then your best, your best - if you want a more direct answer you probably ought to call the CIA. I mean, all I can tell you is ...

IMUS: Has she left [for school] with the kids yet? Let me talk to her.

WILSON: I don't think so. The one thing she had authorized me to say is that she would prefer to cut off her right arm than ever talk to any member of the press.

STOLEN FROM EXPOSE THE LEFT (http://www.exposetheleft.com/2006/07/14/wilson-plame-press-conference/):

http://www.exposetheleft.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/wilson-plame-press-conference.jpg