PDA

View Full Version : the official tony stewart is gay thread

chode_regulator
07-25-2006, 05:23 PM
well not gay homosexually, gay as in the slang reference to stupid.

i mean seriosuly, where does he get off doing what he did on sunday. thats at least the second time this season he's intentionally wrecked someone early and it took out others. and both times i cna think of are at big fast tracks, the first being daytona where he sent kenseth sliding up and down the track.

and then he talks about give and take. :rolleyes
to be honest though, thats probably how i would be if i were a nascar driver. and thenhe has the audacity to allude to the 3 car and almost compare himself in a way. :rolleyes dale would never have reacted that way. he may have taken out the 07 car at some point in that race but not in the way stewart did.

nascar should fine him at least 25 points and 50 g's and double it next time he does something similar

T-Pain
07-27-2006, 07:51 PM
yeah i agree, i hate tony stewart

Guru of Nothing
07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Tony Stewrat is a bitch.

I'm thinking Childress needs to give Joe Gibbs an Economics 101 refresher. .... Cause that's what the #3 would do.

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 12:54 AM
gay

T Park
08-01-2006, 03:34 AM
:lol

jealous bitches.

bendmz
08-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Steward wants to bump and run but can not see when someone is blocking his sorry ass.... the dumb shit then gets rattled and runs others out of their race... he should get a DNF everytime his actions put someone out of a race..... hell that should go for every dumbass that runs with him........ #48, #24, etc.......