PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow!

Ocotillo
07-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Here is the complete article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060726/ts_nm/usa_image_dc_3)

In South Korea, traditionally a U.S. ally, two-thirds of people under 30 said in a recent poll that if there were war between North Korea and the United States, they would side with North Korea.

I know, I know. It's another poll and yada yada yada but......

Kim is firing off missles, building nukes, starving his own people, the list goes on, yet he has more allegiance from young South Koreans then the Chimp in charge here. :depressed

Guru of Nothing
07-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Here is the complete article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060726/ts_nm/usa_image_dc_3)

I know, I know. It's another poll and yada yada yada but......

Kim is firing off missles, building nukes, starving his own people, the list goes on,

but George Bush sucks - we get it!

Feel free to adjust your priorities.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2006, 08:53 PM
They want reunification more than anything.

Ocotillo
07-26-2006, 08:55 PM
but George Bush sucks - we get it!

Feel free to adjust your priorities.

might sensitive tonight eh?

exstatic
07-26-2006, 09:04 PM
They want reunification more than anything.
They should have a chat with the former West Germans to find out what the former Communists bring to the unification effort.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
I didn't say they were smart or wise.

Guru of Nothing
07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
might sensitive tonight eh?

No, not at all.

velik_m
07-27-2006, 02:31 AM
They should have a chat with the former West Germans to find out what the former Communists bring to the unification effort.

in this case lots of resources, but yeah it would still be a big blow to their economy.

People forget that when america "defended" freedom it didn't leave them with democracy. South Korea had its first free election in 87. They hold no special love for americans, who were as careless with korean lives in the war as israeli are with lebanese.

However i belive the poll has more to do with current popularity of being anti-american, than anything else.