PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen an Eva thread in a while...

spurschick
07-29-2006, 07:40 AM
which I'm sure is just fine with most of you! :lol But what the hell, it's the off-season, so...

Eva Says She's 'Not Engaged' to Tony Parker
FRIDAY JULY 28, 2006 01:55PM EST

Eva Longoria is baring all to Playboy – at least on matters of monogamy, money and maintaining a multi-faceted career.

Saying that she doesn't "have time to be with more than one person" other than her boyfriend, San Antonio Spurs hoopster Tony Parker, the Desperate Housewives star tells the magazine for its September issue, "I fly home to Texas every weekend to be with Tony, and we know we have limited time together so we don't waste it on anything like fighting."

Between visits, she says, "We use our Sidekicks to send photos, which of course we're keep clean. We're both so afraid of anything obscene turning up on the Internet."

She also states for the record, "Tony and I are not engaged. I'm not pregnant."

Despite the success of her show, "I'm still really frugal, which is funny," she says – citing how rather than simply buy a new box she once called the manufacturer to complain that "every zipper was broken in a box of Ziploc bags I was using." The result? "They sent me five free boxes. I felt better. It's the principle of the matter."

Once again addressing a report in which she reputedly called herself the sex teacher to novice-in-love Parker, Longoria tells Playboy: "I'm 31, Tony's 24. Tony's been in one long-term relationship. I've been married, divorced and in several long-term relationships, so I'm definitely the experienced one."

Longoria also reveals that she wants a successful career and to "become a va-va-voom movie star," but, like role model Catherine Zeta-Jones, "I absolutely want to … still go home at night to put my kids to bed. I won't do a movie if it means canceling a vacation with Tony or my family. I would much rather get married and have babies than have the best career in the world."

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1220208,00.html

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-29-2006, 08:47 AM
What a bitch.

She's just ruining Tony by helping him have a career season last year by showering him with all this love and affection crap.

/sarcasm

boutons_
07-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Frugal? A 17,0000 sq ft is "frugal" ? I love the perspective.

"I'm definitely the experienced one"

She's definitely hung up on her superiority and seniority vs. Tony. Or is it all Hollywood interview bullshit? Then she needs to find some fresh interview bullshit. This point is getting old and the repetition is sounding too much like real hang up.

SpursWoman
07-29-2006, 09:00 AM
"every zipper was broken in a box of Ziploc bags I was using."

I still have a 1/2 a box with the same damn problem ... maybe we got them from the same batch. I should call and bitch. :lol :lol

DirkAB
07-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Currently the most overrated chick on the planet.

KEDA
07-29-2006, 09:27 AM
I dont send dirty pics over the net either!

mainly because I dont have any, but whatever.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-29-2006, 09:29 AM
I dont send dirty pics over the net either!

mainly because I dont have any, but whatever.

Mental note: Never, ever try out the demo computers at Office Depot.

KEDA
07-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Mental note: Never, ever try out the demo computers at Office Depot.

nah, I value my job

it was the digital cameras at OfficeMax, gotta screw with the cometition!

spurschick
07-29-2006, 09:38 AM
"I'm definitely the experienced one"
She's definitely hung up on her superiority and seniority vs. Tony. Or is it all Hollywood interview bullshit? Then she needs to find some fresh interview bullshit. This point is getting old and the repetition is sounding too much like real hang up.

Wow. That's a lot of anger to have towards someone you don't know.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-29-2006, 11:26 AM

Yeah, Boutons seems to have that virtue down pat.

SpursWoman
07-29-2006, 11:28 AM

No kidding. Yikes.

T Park
07-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Why should it suprise you.

Theres a reason hes nicknamed sunshine.

boutons_
07-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Who here really KNOWS Eva?

I said her interview bullshit, harping on her superiority and seniority over Tony sexually, has gotten very old. Of course, the women here wouldn't mind that. Would your opinion be the same if Tony did every other interview saying how he had fucked more and fucked better, with implication that naive, inexperienced Eva doesn't really fuck good?

T_pork, why didn't we see you report in the recent thread about you being able to suck your own man-boobs?

CharlieMac
07-29-2006, 01:59 PM
14:59..........

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-29-2006, 04:33 PM

Between this forum and Politics, it's pretty obvious we need to take up a fund to get croutons laid. I've never seen so much pent up anger and frustration in one person.

Stephen A.Smith
07-29-2006, 04:47 PM
quite frankly, spurs need to trade Eva for Parker

2Blonde
07-29-2006, 05:04 PM
I still have a 1/2 a box with the same damn problem ... maybe we got them from the same batch. I should call and bitch. :lol :lolI was thinking the same thing. It pisses me off every time I open another one of those stupid ziplocs. I keep thinking... the next one won't be defective (fingers crossed). I finally threw them away about two weeks ago.

TheSanityAnnex
07-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Currently the most overrated chick on the planet.After seeing those pics of her without makeup I'd have to agree. She is just plain average looking.

ShoogarBear
07-30-2006, 02:02 PM
WTF? I've never heard of defective Ziplocs. They've always worked first time, every time for me.

angel_luv
07-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Eva Says She's 'Not Engaged' to Tony Parker

I see Eva and I have something in common. :)

:lol

spurschick
07-30-2006, 04:37 PM
After seeing those pics of her without makeup I'd have to agree. She is just plain average looking.

Oh no. Not that. Anything but that. All plain, average-looking women who get caught without makeup should go to hell. :sarcasm

boutons_
07-30-2006, 10:51 PM
ziplocs don't work? It's cockpit error.

Cancer man
07-31-2006, 04:13 AM
good pick but i think that Dallas is to strong for us ! like Dirk and Terry Will carry them past us .

50 cent
07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
I think it funny how jealous some of you losers are to the point that you direct hate towards Eva. That's pathetic.

1Parker1
07-31-2006, 10:38 AM
:lol Her role model is...Catherine Zeta Jones? :wtf

Duncan Fan
07-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Anyone know where in San Antonio this 17,000 sq ft. home is being built..