PDA

View Full Version : **New Information: Fantasy Football Registration**

Kori Ellis
07-29-2006, 07:44 PM
If you are playing in any of the five SpursTalk fantasy football leagues, please pay attention to the following information.

The $20 and $10 leagues will be on Yahoo.com. They will be winner takes all. The draft times are as follows.

SpursTalk20
Sat Sept 2 4:00pm CDT

SpursTalk10
Sat Sep 2 8:00pm CDT

If you have already paid for your buyin, please private message me and I will give you the information to register your team. If you have not paid for your buyin, please contact me for payment information.

The $50 NON-DYNASTY league and the $250 league will (likely) be on Fox Sports. The reason we are considering Fox Sports is because they have free live scoring, etc. I know they have had problems in the past with their software. Therefore, I have reserved back up draft times for these leagues on Yahoo.

SpursTalk50
Saturday, Sept 2, 11:30 AM CDT

SpursTalk250
Sunday, Sept 3, 2:00 PM CDT

If you have already paid for your buyin, please private message me and I will give you the information to register your team on FoxSports. If you have not paid for your buyin, please contact me for payment information.

$50 Dynasty League -- LJ is setting up the configurations and details will be coming shortly. Please have patience.

THERE IS ROOM AVAILABLE IN ALL THE LEAGUES. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS.

Thanks,

Kori

rascal
08-15-2006, 11:27 AM
CBS sportsline also has live scoring. And you can act as the commissioner to custom the league to how you want it. 3 wr or 2, change the number of teams and playoff structure and scoring system change the waiver process ect.

Just pay for the league and the rest of the money goes to paying out the winners. You can pay out for 1'st 2nd and have a 3rd place game. You can have a live online draft or a live draft party if you want.

Kori Ellis
08-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah we use CBS Sportsline for the basketball leagues. I don't like the format that much and we don't want to pay for the live scoring for football. So we are going with free FoxSports live scoring for the $50/$250 re-draft leagues and Yahoo (no free live scoring) for the cheap leagues.

There's still a couple spots left if anyone wants to join the $50 or $250 league.