PDA

View Full Version : Call Your Shot

Guru of Nothing
07-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Think of this as a political game of Clue(less)

Who will be the first government/organization to detonate a nuke (in anger) in the 21st century?

Where? Asia, Europe, North America? pick a continent.

When? ... within a year? 1-3 years? 3-5 years?

Other/None of the Above represent respectable answers

Bonus question: Who will you blame? ... this is what really matters.

Extra Stout
07-31-2006, 09:27 PM
The first "organization" to detonate a nuclear weapon will be an as-yet-unformed Islamic terror cell. I believe London will be the city that gets hit. It will happen more than 5 years out.

Yonivore
07-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Think of this as a political game of Clue(less)

Who will be the first government/organization to detonate a nuke (in anger) in the 21st century?

Where? Asia, Europe, North America? pick a continent.

When? ... within a year? 1-3 years? 3-5 years?

Other/None of the Above represent respectable answers

Bonus question: Who will you blame? ... this is what really matters.
al Qaeda, in Ottawa, in the next couple of weeks and it'll be the Jew Bastards fault.

Extra Stout
07-31-2006, 09:28 PM
I don't think Israel will be the first to get nuked, because my guess is they go to war with Iran and neutralize its nuclear capabilities.

Yonivore
07-31-2006, 09:33 PM
I've rethought my response. I think it'll be Australian aborigines and they'll accidentally detonate a nuke in Aukland, New Zealand after taking delivery from the Jew Bastards for the purpose of leveling the Sydney Opera House and everything within a 20 mile radius. It'll be during a defusing demonstration and some dumbshit will cut the wrong wire. 35 years out.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-31-2006, 09:40 PM
5-10 years out.

One of Washington D.C., NY, or LA, maybe more. If it's more, London will get it too.

Culprits will be associates or direct members of AQ. Nuke will be one that came from Russia (bought on black market) or Iran (here, have fun, tell them Khomeini said hi).

Who will we blame? AQ and Iran, and they will bear the brunt of the response.

Yonivore
07-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Okay, okay, it'll be penguins, in Antartica, who accidentally nest in a secret Israeli nuclear weapons depot at the South Pole. Next week.

Extra Stout
07-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Colonel Mustard, with the nuclear warhead, in the study.

j-6
07-31-2006, 09:45 PM
I'll take Madrid, between 2011-2016.

jochhejaam
07-31-2006, 09:52 PM
N. Korea. 2008, utilizing the "I shot an arrow into the air and where it falls I do not care" technique.

Guru of Nothing
07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
I predict an Islamic-backed group will blast a nuke in Africa within 3 years.

Yonivore
07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
N. Korea. 2008, utilizing the "I shot an arrow into the air and where it falls I do not care" technique.
Then, in all probability, it will land in Pyongyang and, therefore, will fall under the "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise" postulate.

Yonivore
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
I predict an Islamic-backed group will blast a nuke in Africa within 3 years.
Yeah, the Jew Bastards will give a nuke to the Etheopians who will detonate it in Mogadishu.

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Colonel Mustard, with the nuclear warhead, in the study.

:rollin

MannyIsGod
08-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Do you ever stop and wonder how the hell we've gotten 60 years without another one being used?

I think the biggest danger out there is the nuclear Weapons in the hands of Pakistan. I don't how you keep those out of the hands of fanatics, but I think if that country ever falls apart into a civil war, that is where you will see your nuclear detonation orginating from.

However, I think long before a nuclear bomb is detonated, you'll see a terrorist attack in the form of a dirty bomb. Where you see that, I have no clue but I'm pretty sure it is going to happen in Europe before it happens here.

Nbadan
08-02-2006, 02:52 AM
Do you ever stop and wonder how the hell we've gotten 60 years without another one being used?

I think the biggest danger out there is the nuclear Weapons in the hands of Pakistan. I don't how you keep those out of the hands of fanatics, but I think if that country ever falls apart into a civil war, that is where you will see your nuclear detonation orginating from.

However, I think long before a nuclear bomb is detonated, you'll see a terrorist attack in the form of a dirty bomb. Where you see that, I have no clue but I'm pretty sure it is going to happen in Europe before it happens here.

Dirty bombs are over-rated. The conventional explosion would do most of the damage and there are no studies that prove this type of device would cause mass casualties due to radiation poisoning. However, I think your right about Pakistan. After President Mussharef come the guys with the beards.

MannyIsGod
08-02-2006, 03:28 AM
Dirty bombs are over-rated. The conventional explosion would do most of the damage and there are no studies that prove this type of device would cause mass casualties due to radiation poisoning. However, I think your right about Pakistan. After President Mussharef come the guys with the beards.Well, it doesn't have to be about actual damage, but fear and panic. A dirty bomb going off in any major US city would cause a ton of panic. It would be really cheap to get a ton of nuclear waste and spread it with a truck bomb.

Phil Hellmuth
08-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Call your shot?

nothing to be proud of predicting, this is rather of poor taste.

velik_m
08-02-2006, 06:33 AM
This is one of those games when even if you win you actually lose...

still: India on Pakistan would be a good guess (or other way around).