PDA

View Full Version : Jason Williams Has Surgery

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Heat’s Williams Has Surgery

By BLOOMBERG NEWS
Published: August 1, 2006
Miami guard Jason Williams had surgery to repair a partly torn tendon in his right knee. The injury forced him to miss 18 games last season. The Heat said there was no timetable for his return. Williams, 30, helped the Heat win the N.B.A. title last season, averaging 12.3 points and 4.9 assists in his first year with the team.

mabber
08-01-2006, 12:04 PM
The Heat will be the poster team for championship teams not caring much about the following regular season. Shaq will be Shaq and be fat and out of shape and try to play himself into shape for the playoffs. Wade will pace himself (especially after playing all summer). Jason Williams is already trying to miss some of camp by not getting surgery done right after the season ended. Walker will just follow Shaq's lead and Riley hasn't even told anyone if he's going to coach yet.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-01-2006, 05:42 PM
lol shaq fat? he has less then 3% body fat..and he would own any player on dallas's roster..lol talk about a sore loser

boutons_
08-01-2006, 06:11 PM
"he has less then 3% body fat"

if true, he would be as cut up at DRob, and Shaq is 40 lbs of fat from being that defined.

mabber
08-01-2006, 08:44 PM
lol shaq fat? he has less then 3% body fat..and he would own any player on dallas's roster..lol talk about a sore loser

First of all...I was talking about Shaq at the beginning of every regular season. I realize he gets into shape as the season goes along (read my thread). Secondly...Shaq has never been close to 3% body fat (even when he's in top shape for him). Finally, I've always really liked Shaq and I'm just telling it like it is. It's not like I'm saying anything that everyone doesn't already know (except you I guess :lol ).