PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs. Brazil - South American Championship

GrandeDavid
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Phat game between Argentina and Brazil yesterday! I know I drove my buddies nuts prolly by repeatedly telling them how wild it is to see 2.5 Spurs in Argentina’s colors. The half being Luis Scola. :lol

Seriously, I felt proud as hell seeing Manu, Scola and my guy, Fabri Oberto. It was cool seeing Oberto look important again!

Anyway, it was also fun seeing my good Brazilian buddy Marcelinho workin it and getting his. Argentina won 103-97, but it really was cool seeing both countries put some stars on the floor. Unfortunately that p*ssy, Nene, didn't play and will not play on Brazil's national team. Nonetheless, I'm looking for my second guys (Brazil) to make some noise in the World Championships.

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Sounds like it was fun.

I felt sorry that no one replied to your thread, so I had to. And it seems like Brazil is for real, Argentina only won by 6, and USA only by 4. They are losses, but very impressive losses at that.

T-Pain
08-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Phat game between Argentina and Brazil yesterday! I know I drove my buddies nuts prolly by repeatedly telling them how wild it is to see 2.5 Spurs in Argentina’s colors. The half being Luis Scola. :lol

Seriously, I felt proud as hell seeing Manu, Scola and my guy, Fabri Oberto. It was cool seeing Oberto look important again!

Anyway, it was also fun seeing my good Brazilian buddy Marcelinho workin it and getting his. Argentina won 103-97, but it really was cool seeing both countries put some stars on the floor. Unfortunately that p*ssy, Nene, didn't play and will not play on Brazil's national team. Nonetheless, I'm looking for my second guys (Brazil) to make some noise in the World Championships.
wow at first i thought it was soccer