PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Hook Dem
10-21-2004, 08:54 AM
The ten things we wished President Bush would have said during the
debates:
1.. "I have a specific plan to withdraw troops out of Iraq. Next week we will be packing up and invading Iran".
2.. "It is true that jobs are moving overseas, my opponent's wife company continues to close factories in the United States and has built dozens of factories to make Ketchup in foreign countries".
3.. "My opponent claims to be a man of faith, of Catholic faith as a matter of fact. The last time I checked, the Catholic Church does not sanction divorce nor does it sanction abortion. Senator Kerry was divorced and believes in keeping abortion legal. Is this kind of character you want in a President?"
4.. "On the question of military service, the voters need to ask themselves if Senator Kerry went to Vietnam willingly or if he was forced to go. John Kerry had received 5 deferments before he went to Vietnam where he served for 4 months prior to coming back to America and testifying in a Senate committee against his fellow soldiers. I have no problem with the Senator testifying in front of committee, but I think it should have been on how to close the loopholes that allow someone to get 5 deferments and then serve only 4 months."
5.. "I have nominated my opponent for a medal since he claimed he threw all of his away after returning from Vietnam, this time an Olympic one in gymnastics for all of the flip-flopping he does".
6.. "I am sorry for calling you Ted again, I keep getting you and Teddy mixed up since you're so much alike. Listen, it could be worse, I could refer to you as Hillary!"
7.. "When it comes down to critical issues facing this great country of ours, my opponent has had so many positions that rumor has it that he's begun writing the Kama Sutra of How to Get Elected".
8.. "My Medicare prescription drug plan will help many more American be able to afford the drug they need, particularly the poor and those on fixed incomes. I am sorry Senator, but your wife doesn't qualify and will have to keep buying her Prozac and Ritalin out of her own pocket".
9.. "How can you say we didn't use diplomacy? I honestly wanted to flip France the bird, but I restrained myself."
10.. "Senator, have you no shame. How dare you bring up the Vice President's daughter in your defense of gay marriage? You are a lucky man Senator, if Cheney's daughter was here, she'd kick your ass!"
:lol :lol :lol

mouse
10-21-2004, 09:12 AM
^RACK^ :smokin

bigzak25
10-21-2004, 04:32 PM
7.. "When it comes down to critical issues facing this great country of ours, my opponent has had so many positions that rumor has it that he's begun writing the Kama Sutra of How to Get Elected".

:lol :smokin

JoeChalupa
10-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Too bad most of those words are not in Bush's vocabulary.

Brahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol Whooooo!!! :spin