PDA

View Full Version : The funniest man on radio!

Louie Vega
08-02-2006, 02:04 AM
I just thought that I would offer a link to what I consider the funniest man ever on radio <aka> Phil Hendrie. He used to be on in San Antonio on 1200 am weeknights from 7-11 p.m. But the closest affiliate now is in Corpus 1360. Otherwise you have to subscribe. Here is a link to a free sample that I know you will enjoy. Check it out!

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/subscribe.html

Phil Hellmuth
08-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Yep he is hillarious.

so sad he retired.

AlamoSpursFan
08-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Phil Hendrie sucks.

The funniest man on radio is Russ Martin.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Hendrie is funny as hell but the funniest man on radio is the King, Howard Stern. Nobody else can even come close to the great shows he's been doing on Sirius. It's not even close.

T Park
08-02-2006, 09:08 PM
yeah nothing like being vulgar disgusting and foul mouthed.

What intelligence.

KEDA
08-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Eric

no offense but like 99% of your posts have profanity in them, its just funny that you said what you did about Stern.

Louie Vega
08-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Hendrie is funny as hell but the funniest man on radio is the King, Howard Stern. Nobody else can even come close to the great shows he's been doing on Sirius. It's not even close.

Dude, I have been listening to Stern since he started on Sirius and trust me. Hendrie is funnier hands down. Without Artie and crazy Alice, Gary the Retard so on and so on Stern wouldn't be shit. If it were just Stern vs Hendrie Stern wouldn't stand a chance. Stern has to offend people and degrade people to get a laugh. Hendrie is just funny naturally. And you can talk about who is richer and who is more famous but Stern made his name by being a Shoch Jock and running up fines. Hendrie is just funny. I like Howard but I hate all the "everyone tries to be like me and everyone need to worship me" bullshit. If he were more humble I would respect him alot more. And what about the way everyone around him kisses his ass all day and day. That is quite sickening as well. But oh well, opinions are like assholes I guess.

Buddy Holly
08-03-2006, 04:59 AM
yeah nothing like being vulgar disgusting and foul mouthed.

What intelligence.

What does intelligence have to do with being funny?

It hasn't helped you much.