PDA

View Full Version : Pillary Calls On Rummy To Resign!

Nbadan
08-03-2006, 07:42 PM
http://baileyfamily.smugmug.com/photos/755279-M-1.jpg
Johnny come lately!

WASHINGTON Aug 3, 2006 (AP)— Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton called Thursday for the resignation of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, hours after excoriating him at a public hearing over what she said was a "failed policy" in Iraq.

"I just don't understand why we can't get new leadership that would give us a fighting chance to turn the situation around before it's too late," the New York Democrat told the Associated Press. "I think the president should choose to accept Secretary Rumsfeld's resignation."

Clinton confronted Rumsfeld directly on Iraq and Afghanistan earlier in the day, and said his answers left her convinced he should go.

"The secretary has lost credibility with the Congress and with the people. It's time for him to step down and be replaced by someone who can develop an effective strategy and communicate it effectively to the American people and to the world."

ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2271419)

She's not the decider! Hummm...better late than never I suppose, right Joe?

Guru of Nothing
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
HRC is aggressive passivity incarnate!

American politics (and business too) is nothing but balls without dicks and tits without pussies.

Did I just say that?

Yep.

Nbadan
08-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Clinton Denounces Cheney for Terrorism Comments

NEW YORK, NY August 11, 2006—Senator Hillary Clinton has denounced Vice President Dick Cheney for saying terrorists would be emboldened by the results of Connecticut's Democratic Primary.

CLINTON: I don't take anything he says seriously anymore. I think that he has been a very counterproductive even destructive force in our country and I am very disheartened by the failure of leadership from the president and vice president.

A spokeswoman for the vice president said his comments on the importance of a strong national security strategy "speak for themselves."

Link (http://www.wnyc.org/news/articles/63162)

...there's that drawing together of the country starting at the WH that the country needs.

:rolleyes

DarkReign
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Did Cheney really say that?

Partisan politics aside, thats fucking laughable. What kind of fucking idiot would even purport such nonsense?

"Oh yeah, with Lieberman gone, you just know those terrorists are going apeshit right now. Yeah, because Libby was such a watch dog. Those terrorists were scared shitless when he was in office, now that hes on the rocks, theyre lickin their chops."

Fucking. Hilarious. People say this kind of shit with a straight face. Only a fucking lawyer....

George Gervin's Afro
08-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Only the GOP can play politics with the war...

01Snake
08-11-2006, 04:06 PM

HOLY SHIT! Someone HAS to use that as a sig!
:lol

Hillary
08-12-2006, 07:41 AM

Don't bet on it.