PDA

View Full Version : Who's Tony Blair?

Crookshanks
08-04-2006, 04:00 PM
The other day I read a story about an interview with Paris Hilton. When asked by the interviewer if she fancied Tony Blair, Paris replied, "who's Tony Blair?" :rolleyes

I couldn't believe she was such a ditz and I was talking about it with a couple of co-workers. When I related the story, both of them looked at me and said, well who is Tony Blair?! :oops

I replied, he's the Prime Minister of Great Britain, you know, our biggest ally in this war. They said, well that's not a priority to lots of people. :madrun

Can you believe it?! Both of these people are 30-year old college graduates - if this is the future of America, then we're in BIG trouble!!

ChumpDumper
08-04-2006, 04:00 PM
At least they didn't say "Which war?"

gtownspur
08-04-2006, 04:09 PM
:lol,

I took American history a year ago in college and the teacher's was always stressing history in terms of struggle between the elite haves and the elite haves who sympathize with the have nots. Dates, personalities, and landmarks were referenced but, his lectures always were focused on the morality side of history and not the cold hard facts.

My point is this, most college students are indoctrinated into what's good and bad. College is a institution interesested in teaching morality in many cases first to arithmetic, the sciences, and musics.

That's why most college students who have an oppinion on the war will argue with you all day on the moral fallacies of the war and philisophical reasons, but when confronting them with the facts (Like the fact the JOe wilson, The EU nations, Russia and france, all had similiar intelligence conclusion to THe US's Wmd reports on IRaq), They look at you as if you're either a straight out liar, or a neocon Weapon of Mass Deception, Chicken hawk, holly roller.

Crookshanks
08-04-2006, 04:12 PM
That's true - but don't they ever watch the news? Even the Daily Show mentions Tony Blair, doesn't it?

gtownspur
08-04-2006, 04:19 PM
That's true - but don't they ever watch the news? Even the Daily Show mentions Tony Blair, doesn't it?

Yeah, but after watching a tony blair blooper on the daily show, the fact the Tony Blair is the leader of his country sinks to them, But you'd have to remind them that he's the prime minister and that there is a slight diff between the office of Prime minister and the office of The President.

That just goes to the fact that The Daily show is the America's FUnniest Home Videos of Prime Time Cable News, and that libs consider it to be jampacked with vital information.

For everything else, there are those engineering majors and architectual engineering majors who don't give a flip about current events because it has little to do with their feild.

smeagol
08-04-2006, 04:46 PM
That's why most college students who have an oppinion on the war will argue with you all day on the moral fallacies of the war and philisophical reasons, but when confronting them with the facts (Like the fact the JOe wilson, The EU nations, Russia and france, all had similiar intelligence conclusion to THe US's Wmd reports on IRaq), They look at you as if you're either a straight out liar, or a neocon Weapon of Mass Deception, Chicken hawk, holly roller.

The only facts are:

1) There were no weapons of mass destructions in Iraq
2) Iraq had little or no links to AQ

DarkReign
08-04-2006, 05:09 PM

Holy shit, Gtown. You just straight NAILED this cat on another board who I am pissing all over right now.

DarkReign
08-04-2006, 05:10 PM
The only facts are:

1) There were no weapons of mass destructions in Iraq
2) Iraq had little or no links to AQ

Although I agree, I dont think he was particularly talking about Iraq, per say.

DarkReign
08-04-2006, 05:17 PM
BTW, who is Tony Blair?

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-04-2006, 05:36 PM
I heard on some show yesterday that Paris made about $200 million dollars last year, i dont think she even needs to care who Tony Blair is :lol

but yes, she is a ditz and im sure she pours it on coz she knows it gets more publicity.

ShackO
08-04-2006, 07:24 PM
At least they didn't say "Which war?"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boutons_
08-04-2006, 07:52 PM
A born-again ditz dissing a bimbo ditz. :lol

A born-again ditz is President of the the USA, but you're not bothered by the past 6 years and the next 2?

smeagol
08-04-2006, 08:42 PM
For some, born-again is somehow an insult.

exstatic
08-04-2006, 10:14 PM
I heard on some show yesterday that Paris made about $200 million dollars last year, i dont think she even needs to care who Tony Blair is :lol

but yes, she is a ditz and im sure she pours it on coz she knows it gets more publicity.
You can make money just being a dumb bitch? :lol :lol

scott
08-05-2006, 01:27 AM
For some, born-again is somehow an insult.

I find it interesting how "born-again" is somehow a signal of quality character in this country; more so than getting it right the first time, so to speak.

boutons_
08-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Claiming to be born-again puts you mechanically into a Muslim-like brotherhood.

I'm sure a millinos of born-againers voted for dubya EXCLUSIVELY because he claimed he was born again, and they think God put dubya in the WH because dubya claims he was born again.

As Crookshanks and others have shown here, being born-again means your stuck at some stage of pre-pubescent magical thinking, a stunted intellect.

ShackO
08-05-2006, 08:29 PM
So post some photo’s of the “born-again” ppl blowing up cars and assassinating ppl..

There are many reasons ppl voted for Bush and that is probably one of them but his actions are certainly not Christian……… @ least IMO… He doesn’t seem to worried about the millions of Christians in Lebanon………