PDA

View Full Version : Would Repub's / "Christians" support if

BIG IRISH
08-05-2006, 12:16 AM
want to ask you a theoretical question that should provoke some thought in your mind?

It’s a theoretical question

The question: Let say that scientist have proven with out a doubt that homosexuality is genetic.

Scientists also have a test that will indicate if the baby will grow up to be a homosexual.

Would you be in favor of abortion if the baby was proven to grow up to be a homosexual?
If you were one of the parents, would you want an abortion?

In this instance only.
I would love to see intelligent answers from "Republicans & Christians"
liberals don't need to answer because it would take some thought :lol
more than they are capable off

Nbadan
08-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Your gonna cause some wingnuts to short-circuit.

Why not ask, what if embryotic stem cell research provided a way to suppress the newly found homosexual gene?

whottt
08-05-2006, 12:45 AM
I'm not a true Republican(just on some issues(like anything the Democrats are being stupid about right now)....and am pro choice...

But if I wanted a kid and my wife or girlfriend was pregnant I wouldn't abort it just because of what it might turn out to be....

#1. Abortions are really bad for women. I'd be dead set against that if we were trying to have a child and no way would I consider an abortion in that case. Her health would be more important to me than whether or not my son was gay.

#2. I already know that there is no homo gene, AFWK, but even if there was and I was dead set against it......
I'd just go ahead and have him and make sure he was molested by a female at young age.

whottt
08-05-2006, 12:48 AM

Why not ask, what if embryotic stem cell research provided a way to suppress the newly found homosexual gene?

The homos aren't really the problem...it's the current Democrats that need to be supressed.

I'd rather fix the insane crat gene than the homo gene.

Guru of Nothing
08-05-2006, 01:36 AM
want to ask you a theoretical question that should provoke some thought in your mind?

The question: Let say that scientist have proven with out a doubt that homosexuality is genetic.

Scientists also have a test that will indicate if the baby will grow up to be a homosexual.

Would you be in favor of abortion if the baby was proven to grow up to be a homosexual?

In this instance only.

There are no stupid questions.

BIG IRISH
08-05-2006, 06:02 AM

Yea and your mention of embryotic stem cell reasearch will get the
wingnuts this old troll missed: :lol :lol

smeagol
08-05-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm a Christian, but not a right-wing dude (well, not one compared to Yoni, Gtown, xray, AHF and others) and I say, of course, no.

boutons_
08-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Eugenics, a program dear to right-wingers.

We just don't like 'em, they don't agree with us, they're different from us, so we exterminate them.

Extra Stout
08-05-2006, 05:22 PM

In this instance only.
Let's say that scientists have proven without a doubt that predisposition toward premarital sex is genetic.

Scientists also have a test that will indicate if the baby will grow up to have premarital sex.

Would you be in favor of abortion if the baby was proven to grow up to have sex prior to marriage?

Let's say that scientists have proven without a doubt that a predisposition toward multiple partners is genetic.

Scientists also have a test that will indicate if the baby will grow up to have sex with multiple partners.

Would you be in favor of abortion if the baby was proven to grow up to sleep around?

Let's say that scientists have proven without a doubt that a predisposition to masturbate is genetic.

Scientists also have a test that will indicate if the baby will grow up to fiddle with his piddle.

Would you be in favor of abortion if the baby was proven to grow up to tie up the bathroom for two hours every day?

gtownspur
08-05-2006, 06:14 PM
If you were just a normal white guy and your wife was a white broad, would you rather your baby to turn out:

A.) Black

B.) Gay

or

C.) Crippled.

sincerely,

Peter Griffin.