PDA

View Full Version : David Robinson sighting

T-Pain
08-05-2006, 12:37 AM
saw him at work at Cracker Barrel, the one on I-10 E and Huebner. It was just him, mom, and dad. Damn hes tall!!! havent seen him in person in years!!! I hear Tony Parker and Eva are regulars there too during the season.

E20
08-05-2006, 12:42 AM
I wish I could meet DRob. Damn his biceps are huge.

In other news...........

I read in a magazine that Eva and Keyshawn Johnson are getting a little close while Tony is with the national team if you know what I mean, but Eva still says she is nuts over Tony, but then again Johnson has been reported saying to his teammates that they are going out. OMG SUCH DRAMA.

slayermin
08-05-2006, 03:24 AM
What did they order?

Just curious.

alamo50
08-06-2006, 05:19 AM
saw him at work at Cracker Barrel, the one on I-10 E and Huebner.

Good to know he found himself a new job.

angel_luv
08-06-2006, 10:10 AM

In other news...........

I read in a magazine that Eva and Keyshawn Johnson are getting a little close while Tony is with the national team if you know what I mean, but Eva still says she is nuts over Tony, but then again Johnson has been reported saying to his teammates that they are going out. OMG SUCH DRAMA.

Tabloid forum. :lol

mabber
08-06-2006, 10:20 AM

In other news...........

Can you blame her? Eva probably doesn't have to teach Keyshawn anything in the sack :lol

LuvBones
08-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Cracker Barrel is for old people.

Buddy Holly
08-06-2006, 11:52 AM

In other news...........

Seeing how they keep refering to Keyshawn as a Cowboy.;.. I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

T-Pain
08-06-2006, 05:52 PM
probably why he took his parents there :lol

im not sure what they ordered...im curious to know too, but i hate the girl that served them

angel_luv
08-06-2006, 06:03 PM

Or young people who like an old fashioned "home cooked" meal for a change. :)

King
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Robinson was at La Cantera shops today also.

T-Pain
08-06-2006, 11:46 PM
there you go, i like your thinking! they actually have some pretty good stuff there.

Big Dave must have been taking advantage of the tax-free weekend

Nbadan
08-06-2006, 11:50 PM
I saw Dave at Sugars with mom and dad.

:hat

Mavs_man_41
08-07-2006, 01:25 AM
there you go, i like your thinking! they actually have some pretty good stuff there.

Big Dave must have been taking advantage of the tax-free weekend

Lmao tax weekend is a joke, its so crowded you cant even buy anything and most of the good sales are the week after.

Doug Collins
08-07-2006, 01:57 AM

Or fat people who like shitty food and sweet bread :spin

angel_luv
08-07-2006, 05:14 AM
Or fat people who like sweet bread :spin

What are you saying?
:lol

veronicamae
08-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I saw Dave at Sugars with mom and dad.

:hat

:lol

davi78239
08-07-2006, 10:32 AM
I've seen him at popeye's off 35 and Rittamin rd. one time with his wife and kids.