PDA

View Full Version : T'Wolves In Harrington Talks

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Somewhere in this article according to HoopsHype.com (http://celtics.bostonherald.com/celtics/view.bg?articleid=151616&srvc=sports)

ChumpDumper
08-06-2006, 11:58 AM
According to the Boston Herald.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2006, 12:08 PM
I got it off hoopshype

NBA Junkie
08-06-2006, 03:16 PM
“You can’t blame (Knight),” one league general manager said. “He can’t be expected to take on other people’s garbage just to make a deal work, and that’s what always happens in these situations - you get offered everyone’s garbage. Why should he take on a bad contract like (Indiana center) Jeff Foster’s? He’s doing the right thing here.”

This is exactly why the Timberwolves have no shot at Al Harrington. Besides KG or Randy Foye, what remaining garbage T-Wolve players would the Hawks actually want?

NBA Junkie
08-06-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a double sign-and trade where Al Harrington goes to Cleveland and Atlanta winds up with Drew Gooden.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a double sign-and trade where Al Harrington goes to Cleveland and Atlanta winds up with Drew Gooden.

Gooden sucks no way Atlanta would be that dumb. :lol

sickdsm
08-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I got it off hoopshype

Where do you think they get there info? There just a place that snips columns from newspapers worldwide. They don't have there own sources, well they do but not on the rumors pages.

NBA Junkie
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Gooden sucks no way Atlanta would be that dumb. :lol

Given mangement's recent history, I wouldn't be so sure.

monosylab1k
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Given mangement's recent history, I wouldn't be so sure.

Bring Gooden on. The Hawks need some more muscle. Marvin Williams looks to be developing into the player people thought he would be, and Josh Smith is going to explode next season (pure speculation on my part but I think it will happen). A starting 5 of Claxton, Johnson, Williams, Smith, and Gooden (plus Stoudemire, Childress & Shelden Williams off the bench) could content for the eighth playoff spot in the East.