Eric Dampier
08-06-2006, 01:28 PM
vote niggas

waterbottle2000
08-06-2006, 01:49 PM
i vote for dampier

Pero
08-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Someone out of the first 6 on your list. Though I doubt very much that Nash will get a third consecutive MVP award. I think it will be Lebron, but it`s too early to tell.

baseline bum
08-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Nash for the trifecta. If he could win it in a year where Kobe averages 35 and scores 81 in a game while LeBron puts up 31/7/6.6, there's no stopping the little fucker.

Pero
08-06-2006, 01:59 PM
there's no stopping the little fucker.

:lol

Rip-Hamilton32
08-06-2006, 02:13 PM
no billups? but t-mac..hahaha billups for mvp!..t-mac can't even play an entire season much less win mvp

NBA Junkie
08-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Where's Kevin Garnett on this ballot?

A Man of Few Words
08-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Where's Kevin Garnett on this ballot?

:elephant

Pero
08-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Isn`t he retired?

Pero
08-06-2006, 04:17 PM
From playoff basketball?

NBA Junkie
08-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Why is McGrady on the list then if you're gonna crack Garnett for the Timberwolves losing season?

Rockets sucked last season and dude has never sniffed the second round of the playoffs!

Pero
08-06-2006, 04:37 PM
McGrady wasn`t playing for a big part of the season, if I remember right. Besides I was only joking. :)
If I wanted to "exlude" someone of that list though, it would be Amare. He hasn`t played for an entire season, and has Nash and Marion there with him...

NBA Junkie
08-06-2006, 04:42 PM
McGrady wasn`t playing for a big part of the season, if I remember right. Besides I was only joking. :)
If I wanted to "exlude" someone of that list though, it would be Amare. He hasn`t played for an entire season, and has Nash and Marion there with him...

Fair enough. Can McGrady seriously be considered an MVP candidate if the chronic back problems continue? He hasn't exactly been an ironman in terms of games played since his days in Orlando. He claimed in a recent interview that his back is fine, but I'm skeptical since this same problem has dogged him since the 2001-02 season

George Gervin's Afro
08-06-2006, 04:44 PM
as much as it pains me to admit there will be the movement to reward no-shits-ski

Pero
08-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I think he can be considered a candidate, but it will depend on his play and health during the season. Now it`s too early to tell. And honestly, I really doubt Mcgrady will be an MVP, ever. Yao has IMO a bigger chance at that.

PaceMonster
08-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Wade or LeBron

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Tim, Wade or Kobe. I just can't see Amare back to his all-star caliber from a season-ending injury. For all we know he could be another Grant Hill.

TheSanityAnnex
08-06-2006, 06:51 PM
My vote goes to Ron Artest.

And yes, I am a homer.

NorCal510
08-06-2006, 10:14 PM
a lot of homers up in here..

duncan aint gonna get in mah ninjas

ALVAREZ6
08-07-2006, 01:27 AM
TD will deserve it, but Lebron will be named MVP.

That's a guarantee.

Mavs_man_41
08-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Duncan wont get shit as the spurs will be the 3rd seed next year, assuming they fix the playoff seedings by then. MVP usually goes to someone whos team finishes 1st or 2nd in their conference. I'm gonna go with wade.

atxrocker
08-07-2006, 01:36 AM
TD will deserve it, but Lebron will be named MVP.

That's a guarantee.

:lol :lol i doubt either of those will be true. i gotta go with wade.

Burn531
08-07-2006, 03:27 AM
no billups?

:lol :lol :rollin :lmao I hope your joking.

jman3000
08-07-2006, 04:14 AM
nazr

jman3000
08-07-2006, 04:15 AM
mohammed ... or however teh fuck you spell it... whatever.

LEONARD
08-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Dirk

bdictjames
08-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Kobe.. God knows what record he's gonna break next year

themvp
08-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Timothy.

JamStone
08-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I voted for LeBron.

But, I agree that Kevin Garnett should still be on the list, as well as Allen Iverson.

I don't really see Duncan getting another MVP. Last year showed that during the regular season, Tim Duncan is unselfish enough to allow another teammate get most of the shine. Last year was Tony Parker. Manu Ginobili could just as easily lead the Spurs during the regular season. And, Popovich has shown that he is willing to rest Duncan more so during the regular season so that he is much more fresh for the post-season.

I think LeBron and Wade and Kobe and Dirk will all have gaudier numbers. And, I don't think the Spurs will have one of the best records in the league anymore. So, I don't see Tim winning another MVP.

1Parker1
08-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Lebron will get it.

JealousOnesNV
08-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Nash for the trifecta. If he could win it in a year where Kobe averages 35 and scores 81 in a game while LeBron puts up 31/7/6.6, there's no stopping the little fucker.
Lol you got a point there. I think Bron will get it. Hell he shoulda won it last season.

Holmes_Fans
08-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Wade will just because the media is in love with him now.

G-Money
08-07-2006, 05:41 PM
None of the above, Chauncey Billups. This year he should have been at least 3rd I think. Another thing is I hate when people say Billups has a good team already, well Micheal Jordan had a good team too but he got MVP. So know Billups should really be looked at cause the Pistons are being underrated again because ESPN and other people said that the Pistons will be like a .500 team now. So I think Billups will prove the doubters wrong and he will avg 20 ppg again along with avg 9.0 apg.

mabber
08-07-2006, 05:57 PM
LeBron is my guess.

Eva Longoria
08-07-2006, 07:34 PM
:madrun WHAT! TONY'S NOT ON THAT LIST!!?? :madrun

shaggy17
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
None of the above, Chauncey Billups. This year he should have been at least 3rd I think. Another thing is I hate when people say Billups has a good team already, well Micheal Jordan had a good team too but he got MVP. So know Billups should really be looked at cause the Pistons are being underrated again because ESPN and other people said that the Pistons will be like a .500 team now. So I think Billups will prove the doubters wrong and he will avg 20 ppg again along with avg 9.0 apg.

:blah :blah :lmao :lmao :drunk :lmao Stop!! Oh god I can hardly breathe from that shit oh man!! Billups is a nice pg and the 3rd best in the game. I will give him that but him ahead of Iverson or Nash is pure BS and dont compare Billups situation to his airness. Also your Pistons were being blown most of last season with the 70 win talk fiasco so you cant use the "no respect" card. You also have an idiotic coach who no one on the team likes or even respects at all! Also you dealt Darko to an up and coming Magic team :rolleyes . The Pistons should make the playoffs but also they have alot of questions. Sheed is a ticking time bomb, they lost Ben Wallace and downplaying his loss especially after you dealt Darko isnt exactly wise to do. Duncan,Wade,Nash,Iverson,Kobe,Lebron, I just dont see Billups beating out. Not because of the "no respect" card but because they are much greater players who are better as leaders no matter who they have on that team as teamates.

shaggy17
08-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Kobe. Best perimeter player and easily a top 3 player in the NBA. The fuckers motivation and drive to get his teamates and himself better will continue to show. Lakers have the team to be in the elite class ranging from anywhere on this season to 1-2 more years from now. Greatest franchise in NBA history doesnt suck for long and their history proves it. Kobe is gonna have a sick ass season next year and win mvp book it!

Mavs_man_41
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
The fuckers motivation and drive to get his teamates and himself better will continue to show.

:wtf Did you just mention the words kobe, teammates, and better in the same sentence?

shaggy17
08-08-2006, 01:43 AM
:wtf Did you just mention the words kobe, teammates, and better in the same sentence?
Yes i did. Look at how Kwame and Odom played late in the season. Hate kobe or not the fucker is a true superstar who IMO has improved as a leader and will only get better.

dirk4mvp
08-08-2006, 01:47 AM
name says it all :smokin

shaggy17
08-08-2006, 01:50 AM
name says it all :smokin
:huh :huh

Mavs_man_41
08-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Yes i did. Look at how Kwame and Odom played late in the season. Hate kobe or not the fucker is a true superstar who IMO has improved as a leader and will only get better.

Hey im just asking but.......have you ever played team basketball? LMAO kobe is not a team player in any way. He may be a talented player, but by no means is he a good team player.

shaggy17
08-08-2006, 03:31 AM
Hey im just asking but.......have you ever played team basketball? LMAO kobe is not a team player in any way. He may be a talented player, but by no means is he a good team player.

How the fuck did the Lakers win 3 championships then?? I am sorry but I strongly disagree with the Kobe is a ballhog bullshit that gets spewed around. Hard to say that about an amazing superstar player who wants to win at any costs. Did you see the Lakers during their 3 peat era. Example: Game 3 nba finals vs philly Kobe has the ball,shaq fouled out and horry is open in the corner. Kobe drives which left horry open and kobe passed him the ball which resulted in a 3 by Big shot rob. He did the same shit in game 3 of the 2002 first round series against Portland. If Kobe isnt a team player then the Lakers dont win any titles.

Mavs_man_41
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
How the fuck did the Lakers win 3 championships then?? I am sorry but I strongly disagree with the Kobe is a ballhog bullshit that gets spewed around. Hard to say that about an amazing superstar player who wants to win at any costs. Did you see the Lakers during their 3 peat era. Example: Game 3 nba finals vs philly Kobe has the ball,shaq fouled out and horry is open in the corner. Kobe drives which left horry open and kobe passed him the ball which resulted in a 3 by Big shot rob. He did the same shit in game 3 of the 2002 first round series against Portland. If Kobe isnt a team player then the Lakers dont win any titles.

Lol, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The lakers won 3 championships because of Shaqs dominance in his prime and constant demand for a double team, with the addition of another dominant superstar to help him out. Add in players like Robert Horry who can hit the big shot and you see why they won 3 championships. If you put a superstar together with the most dominant player of all time then they will win championships. It doesnt matter who is next to shaq. Penny Hardaway and shaq made it to the finals and would have won if it wasnt for shaq being young and inexperienced, and going up against one of the greatest centers of all time. Put kobe next to him in L.A. and they dominate the NBA untill kobe's selfishness ruins that. So shaq goes on to Miami where him and D Wade lead them to a championship. Kobe was selfish even back in the shaq-kobe era, always wanting to be the go to guy even when Phil Jackson clearly stated that shaq was the go to guy.

shaggy17
08-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Lol, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The lakers won 3 championships because of Shaqs dominance in his prime and constant demand for a double team, with the addition of another dominant superstar to help him out. Add in players like Robert Horry who can hit the big shot and you see why they won 3 championships. If you put a superstar together with the most dominant player of all time then they will win championships. It doesnt matter who is next to shaq. Penny Hardaway and shaq made it to the finals and would have won if it wasnt for shaq being young and inexperienced, and going up against one of the greatest centers of all time. Put kobe next to him in L.A. and they dominate the NBA untill kobe's selfishness ruins that. So shaq goes on to Miami where him and D Wade lead them to a championship. Kobe was selfish even back in the shaq-kobe era, always wanting to be the go to guy even when Phil Jackson clearly stated that shaq was the go to guy.

:rolleyes :rolleyes Did I state that Kobe was the sole reason why they won those 3 titles? I said how did the Lakers win 3 titles if Kobe was not a team player on the court? :rolleyes I love the way you misread things I say then you argue back trying to make a comeback at me. Also you tend not to know much about the game if your going to defend shaq as a person who wasnt selfish as well. :lol :angel I have to admit owning you in these debates have been alot of fun.

MarkCuban
08-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Kobe. Best perimeter player and easily a top 3 player in the NBA.

Dirk is easily better than Kobe and everybody knows it

Mavs_man_41
08-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Shaggy17, the lakers won those championships in spite of kobe's selfishness. They were talented enough with 2 superstars to still win 3 championships.

~~Ice Man 2000~~
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Kobe.. God knows what record he's gonna break next year
kobe or bron bron might go 33/8/8!

Mavs_man_41
08-11-2006, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes Did I state that Kobe was the sole reason why they won those 3 titles? I said how did the Lakers win 3 titles if Kobe was not a team player on the court? :rolleyes I love the way you misread things I say then you argue back trying to make a comeback at me. Also you tend not to know much about the game if your going to defend shaq as a person who wasnt selfish as well. :lol :angel I have to admit owning you in these debates have been alot of fun.

Lol you have only been owning yourself by saying idiotic shit such as, "Kobe is a team player."

z0sa
08-11-2006, 05:25 PM
tim will have a good season, but not good enough to win the MVP.

James all the way.

spurs=bling
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM
nazr
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

shaggy17
08-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Lol you have only been owning yourself by saying idiotic shit such as, "Kobe is a team player."

Lets see you call Kobe a ball hog who doesnt care about team wins but only stat padding, say the Spurs will fall to a 3rd seed and will be an even lesser threat to the all mighty mavs, saying Duncan being in the top 10 of all time is stupid along with being in the class of Magic, sounds like your contradicting yourself when it comes to being a dumbass :lol.

Anyways if I am wrong on Kobe winning the MVP then it will come down to Lebron,Wade, or Nash, possibly duncan but I dont see him winning another MVP regular season award due to him pacing himself for the playoffs all 82 games. Basically it will be either Lebron,wade,Nash, or Kobe as the MVP but its gonna be 1 of those 4 with Duncan,Brand as honorable mention.

Mavs_man_41
08-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Lets see you call Kobe a ball hog who doesnt care about team wins but only stat padding, say the Spurs will fall to a 3rd seed and will be an even lesser threat to the all mighty mavs, saying Duncan being in the top 10 of all time is stupid along with being in the class of Magic, sounds like your contradicting yourself when it comes to being a dumbass :lol.

Anyways if I am wrong on Kobe winning the MVP then it will come down to Lebron,Wade, or Nash, possibly duncan but I dont see him winning another MVP regular season award due to him pacing himself for the playoffs all 82 games. Basically it will be either Lebron,wade,Nash, or Kobe as the MVP but its gonna be 1 of those 4 with Duncan,Brand as honorable mention.

Kobe is a ball hog, Spurs will likely be a 3rd seed as they are a team geared for the playoffs, not regular season, Duncan being as good as magic is your dumbass opionion not a fact, and lastly, YOU ARE THE DUMBASS. Now plz stop following me around to different threads and go find something better to do.

thepeopleslawyer
08-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Who are the retards who voted for dirk? 20 people really think he's gonna win it? And only 6 for wade? thats crazy.

shaggy17
08-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Kobe is a ball hog, Spurs will likely be a 3rd seed as they are a team geared for the playoffs, not regular season, Duncan being as good as magic is your dumbass opionion not a fact, and lastly, YOU ARE THE DUMBASS. Now plz stop following me around to different threads and go find something better to do.

Hahaha a Mavs fan getting pissed off is comedy. I am getting under your skin!! Also you reply to me I reply back so once again stop contradicting yourself on saying that I am following you to different threads. Dont reply to my shit if you want to be left alone. Man your fun to piss off.

Mavs_man_41
08-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Hahaha a Mavs fan getting pissed off is comedy. I am getting under your skin!! Also you reply to me I reply back so once again stop contradicting yourself on saying that I am following you to different threads. Dont reply to my shit if you want to be left alone. Man your fun to piss off.

Funny part is i dont get pissed, i just sit here and laugh at u.

shaggy17
08-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Funny part is i dont get pissed, i just sit here and laugh at u.

:corn:

dirk4mvp
08-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Who are the retards who voted for dirk? 20 people really think he's gonna win it? And only 6 for wade? thats crazy.

So there's no chance he could win it? :wtf

Rip-Hamilton32
08-12-2006, 12:40 AM
blah blah..funny stuff a vote for t-mac who was injure most of last season but no vote for amare who was also injured most of last season

dirk4mvp
08-12-2006, 12:40 AM
I voted for Dirk, but that little bastard might win it again.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2006, 12:41 AM
blah blah..funny stuff a vote for t-mac who was injure most of last season but no vote for amare who was also injured most of last season

They put his ass on a video game, he can win MVP. :angel

jacobdrj
08-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Wade or LeBron
Yep. It is already written. Just a matter of who impresses more next year.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-16-2006, 02:44 AM
They put his ass on a video game, he can win MVP. :angel

lol don't forget ben wallace is also on a video game..