PDA

View Full Version : UFO @ Arkansas Practice

Brutalis
08-06-2006, 07:14 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/acrowofhope/ufo.jpg

:angel

Actually it's a Mitch Mustain football flying through the air but I thought it looked cool.

johngateswhiteley
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
...well, they should not be passing anyway. can't wait for SC to trounce these tards.

Brutalis
08-06-2006, 10:43 PM
When will you delete yourself? About 20 of us are waiting...

johngateswhiteley
08-07-2006, 01:16 AM
When will you delete yourself? About 20 of us are waiting...

...i have nothing against you or anybody on this board. i actually like you, to be honest. however, i care not if i am liked....and it appears i have to be deaf, dumb, and stupid to be in the "in crowd" (i.e. a teasip).

anyway, the game should be fun and i cannot wait until September 2nd. i am sure you and your ARK friends are ready to have a crack at SC in your own territory.

degenerate_gambler
08-07-2006, 01:33 PM
I pulled the trigger on USC minus 8. A lot of line value. Don't see how a recent high school coach can have success going against a top defense in USC especially in his first game. Arkansas is going from a run first offense to who knows what. Any time a team changes its offensive identity spells trouble early in the season and no McFadden will obviously make things more difficult. Felix Jones is no McFadden. Expect some Hog turnovers to turn into some rapid Trojan points.

Mr Dio
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
...i have nothing against you or anybody on this board. i actually like you, to be honest. however, i care not if i am liked....and it appears i have to be deaf, dumb, and stupid to be in the "in crowd" (i.e. a teasip).

anyway, the game should be fun and i cannot wait until September 2nd. i am sure you and your ARK friends are ready to have a crack at SC in your own territory.

Actually, you're a big enough Dumbass that you're well liked because everyone has someone to look down to. :lol

Yeah, the USC v Ark game should be fun to watch.

mookie2001
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
brutalis have they named a starting qb?, i heard it was up for grabs as recently as today