PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Bullpen

MarkCuban
08-07-2006, 09:51 AM
TR Sullivan, who does their blog (like me :spin ) rated their bullpen horrific do you agree?

Melmart1
08-07-2006, 11:40 AM
With the exception of Otsuka, I think the bullpen is hit and miss. Littleton looks like a future stud and Mahay and Benoit seem to be steady with occasional bad games. But the rest are shaky and a little scary. The rotation will have to eat up most of the innings, and with the exception of Koronka, I think this is possible.

FromWayDowntown
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
I'd say that the back end of the Rangers' bullpen is probably the worst backend in the AL West. I'd much, much rather have Shields/KRod, Duchsherer/Street, or even Lowe/Putz than the uncertainty at the end of the Rangers' pen. I also don't particularly like the Rangers' middle-men, but I've probably been banging on that drum too much around here of late. :)

A Man of Few Words
08-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I'd say that the back end of the Rangers' bullpen is probably the worst backend in the AL West. I'd much, much rather have Shields/KRod, Duchsherer/Street, or even Lowe/Putz than the uncertainty at the end of the Rangers' pen. I also don't particularly like the Rangers' middle-men, but I've probably been banging on that drum too much around here of late. :)

really? i never heard you :depressed