PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to know why I am angry?

ORION
08-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Does anyone want to know ?

dirk4mvp
08-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Why?

conqueso.
08-08-2006, 01:36 AM
:madrun :madrun lame troll lame troll :madrun :madrun

ORION
08-08-2006, 01:37 AM
ok , I became friends with this dude a while back. We started at the same time same training class everything. It took us a while to talk to each other but we had things in common like music, aircraft, talked about militay stuff same off the wall random humor. as time passed I was getting married and he begged me to be in it. Well the fucker doesn't show up on the wedding day. It took me a long time to get over that. Well friday was family values and he knows my favorite band is korn well he backed out at the last second al has yet called to apologize

ORION
08-08-2006, 01:39 AM
:madrun :madrun lame troll lame troll :madrun :madrun
I sure hope your midge because you don't know me

dirk4mvp
08-08-2006, 01:39 AM
Damn.

ORION
08-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Damn.
yeah so he can go F himself now. I used to pitty him because he can't make trustworthy friends and I was probably his first and last friend. I waste money on my ticket and I really wanted to see Korn again

MannyIsGod
08-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Damn dude, why did Batman do you that way?

ORION
08-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Damn dude, why did Batman do you that way?
sounds like something he would do but it wasn't him. this dude goes on coke trips and disappears 2 weeks later and doesn't remember a thing. He gets chicks but can't live with them. He will die a lonely life with no friends ti have his back. manny your the man I wanted to ask a question to, do you still get Trinity to play ball at ?

MannyIsGod
08-08-2006, 02:31 AM
We won't be playing there right now. They've gotten shit from some new employees so I don't know when it'll be cool to play ball again. It sucks man, I've been wanting to play ball bad.

LuvBones
08-08-2006, 02:32 AM
sounds like something he would do but it wasn't him. this dude goes on coke trips and disappears 2 weeks later and doesn't remember a thing.
I know how you feel... my best friend turned into a crackhead and lost all her friends & even family, but I stuck around trying to help her for YEARS. Finally I had to just cut her from my life. She messed up every relationship she had b/c of drugs. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies2/smitd.gif

ORION
08-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Are you a girl or a guy?

because I'd expect this from a girl, but a guy...

:bike:
why does it make a difference. I guess what I'm saying is that the person who I considered to be one of my best friends F'd me over for what ever reason twice.

ORION
08-08-2006, 02:35 AM
We won't be playing there right now. They've gotten shit from some new employees so I don't know when it'll be cool to play ball again. It sucks man, I've been wanting to play ball bad.
We can play at joe ward so we can get into shape for the ST 3 on 3 tourney. I know about 7 people that will show. None of us are superstars os it would be cool. I heave yet to go to a GTG

MannyIsGod
08-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Dude, I'm down. I really want to play and it has been too long.

TDMVPDPOY
08-08-2006, 04:08 AM
dude was playin hard to get, c0ckteaser

ALVAREZ6
08-08-2006, 08:02 AM
When I first glanced at this thread, I thought it read: Does anyone want to know why I am hungry?

I was like WTF, how does that make you hungry?

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Orion should've asked me to be in his wedding. I would've shown up half naked and drunk, but at least I would've showed up. When I get married Orion will be my flower girl.

ashbeeigh
08-08-2006, 09:27 AM
with one nut hanging out too midget?

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 09:28 AM
with one nut hanging out too midget?

Never speak of my nuts again.

ashbeeigh
08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
:flipoff. I must get ready for work.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 09:32 AM
I once saw Orion wrestle a bengal tiger. The tiger pinned him down and violated his every orifice.

polandprzem
08-08-2006, 09:46 AM
I wanna know

ashbeeigh
08-08-2006, 09:51 AM
ok , I became friends with this dude a while back. We started at the same time same training class everything. It took us a while to talk to each other but we had things in common like music, aircraft, talked about militay stuff same off the wall random humor. as time passed I was getting married and he begged me to be in it. Well the fucker doesn't show up on the wedding day. It took me a long time to get over that. Well friday was family values and he knows my favorite band is korn well he backed out at the last second al has yet called to apologize

I'm sorry Orion. You should "punch him in the face."

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry Orion. You should "punch him in the face."

He should punch you in the face.

CuckingFunt
08-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Never speak of my nuts again.
Damn.

Not a good sign when a guy is telling you to keep his nuts out of your mouth.

ashbeeigh
08-08-2006, 10:20 AM
He should punch you in the face.

We were throwing ORION a pity party, not trying to make me look like a fool. That crap should stay in Oh Shit. No one else would understand except a select few.

Jimcs50
08-08-2006, 12:03 PM
why does it make a difference. I guess what I'm saying is that the person who I considered to be one of my best friends F'd me over for what ever reason twice.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Jules
08-08-2006, 12:19 PM
this dude goes on coke trips and disappears 2 weeks later and doesn't remember a thing.

That's the reason why your buddy was a no-show at the wedding and the Korn concert. Drugs do that to people... it's unfortunate, but true. Addiction is a difficult battle. Lesson learned; stay away from junkies.

DarkReign
08-08-2006, 12:26 PM
No.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Junkies are good people.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 12:32 PM
I once saw Orion put out a grass fire with only his nuts.

emo serb
08-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Korn is badass.

MannyIsGod
08-08-2006, 01:15 PM
We were throwing ORION a pity party, not trying to make me look like a fool. That crap should stay in Oh Shit. No one else would understand except a select few.WTF is there to understand? You're a stupid fuck. There's not a single poster here that fails to understand that. You think this is some kind of Oh Shit joke? HA!

tlongII
08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Obviously your friend has issues. I believe he feels bad about what he did, but addiction is a terrible thing.

ShoogarBear
08-08-2006, 01:40 PM
That's the reason why your buddy was a no-show at the wedding and the Korn concert. Drugs do that to people... it's unfortunate, but true. Addiction is a difficult battle. Lesson learned; stay away from junkies.
Exactly. When you first posted what he did I was like WTF? , but this is all the explanation you need. You have either expect him to do this kind of shit all the time, or you will just be continually disappointed by him. Or you can just cut him loose, as sometimes that's all you can do.

ORION
08-08-2006, 03:09 PM
The way I saw it was that he felt really bad missing the wedding so I figured I can't do something like that again. I called him everyday for abour 3 weeks to remind him because of his problems. He comes to me with all these problems and I give him honest advice that no one else gives him because he has no friends , just chicks he bangs. Everyone is right drugs take over lives and almost never let go, but I've stood up for him when people dog him saying it wasn't his fault completly. Bottom line is he needs to grow up and think about his future. I don't associate with him anymore and I'm sure he knows this.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 03:18 PM
One time I witnessed Orion kill a cheetah with his bare feet. It was amazing.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 03:20 PM
There was another time I saw Orion eat three bowls of chili.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Three Bowls Of Chili People!

ORION
08-08-2006, 03:21 PM
One time I witnessed Orion kill a cheetah with his bare feet. It was amazing.
He should of stayed away from my thompson gazelle but now I have a taste for cheetah. I have the strength on a bear that has the strength of 2 bears

ORION
08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Three Bowls Of Chili People!
Without hot sauce too !

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 03:40 PM
I've watched Orion chew through 4 layers of sheet metal to get to a jelly bean he dropped. I think it was a red one. Those are his favorite.

ORION
08-08-2006, 04:38 PM
I've watched Orion chew through 4 layers of sheet metal to get to a jelly bean he dropped. I think it was a red one. Those are his favorite.
Its my favorite on because it reminds me of a nipple that was pulled too hard with a pair of pliers. I used to date a girl who had nipples that looked like red hots

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 04:57 PM
I banged a chick that had nipples that look liked hot tamales.

ORION
08-08-2006, 05:00 PM
I banged a chick that had nipples that look liked hot tamales.
I bet we are talking about the same chick. Could she suck start a leaf blower too ?

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 05:05 PM
I bet we are talking about the same chick. Could she suck start a leaf blower too ?

She couldn't at first because her dentures kept flying out. I suggested she just leave them off and then she got it going. Best gumjob ever.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
All I know is that I stepped in dog shit earlier and it wasn't pretty. Luckily I was on my way in to work so I smeared it all over the carpet in the library.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 06:21 PM
"Never trust a junkie"

ORION
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
"Never trust a junkie"
your right One of my brothers was messed up like that and he can't be trusted but I thought He couldn't pull that shit with me twice. I thought he respected me more than that. He had nothing to gain by lying to me. I guess I'm disappointed more than anything since we have the same exact humor and agreed on many things. Midge can tell you also that its hard to find someone to accept and laugh at our type of humor. So what it boils down to is that I have no friends that I can confide in around here. Shit I can't even get people to play ball with me. I don't mean to sound like a puss but I have a lot to get off my chest.

ashbeeigh
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
WTF is there to understand? You're a stupid fuck. There's not a single poster here that fails to understand that. You think this is some kind of Oh Shit joke? HA!

The comment was never directed towards you. BTFO.

ShoogarBear
08-08-2006, 08:17 PM
All I know is that I stepped in dog shit earlier and it wasn't pretty. Luckily I was on my way in to work so I smeared it all over the carpet in the library.

If it wasn't pretty, then why did you step in it? You make no sense sometimes.

ORION
08-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Look I'm still pissed and I bet my so called friend emails or calls giving me some bull shit excuse and apologizes like crazy. Well he can go F himself. Dude has no real friends. He acts like a selfish child.

CharlieMac
08-09-2006, 07:22 AM
I can understand you not expecting him to fuck you over twice, but he did. He's ouuuut.

I'm suprised that that Family Values Tour is still going strong. I should turn on a radio sometime.

I. Hustle
07-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Hey O, if you read this I have been sober for 8 months now. I just scored tickets to Frampton Comes Alive 35 if you wanna go. It's on me bud.

MannyIsGod
07-15-2011, 04:29 PM
:lol